Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny seeing all of the player trashing going on. Most of you probably have a few hundred at most, and likely nothing in the bank. Pot, meet kettle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny seeing all of the player trashing going on. Most of you probably have a few hundred at most, and likely nothing in the bank. Pot, meet kettle.
    I think that is kind of the point. It’s one thing for people to make 40-60K a year to have very little savings; it’s another to make a median salary of 2M in be in the same position as those making 40-60k

But once you dive deeper into the mechanics of WHY people often have little savings, it makes some sense. But still.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends who that 150 players are? Are they players making millions of dollars ? Are they the fringe players on 10 day contracts? Non guaranteed contracts? Devil in the details. rookie player? 10 year vet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends who that 150 players are? Are they players making millions of dollars ? Are they the fringe players on 10 day contracts? Non guaranteed contracts? Devil in the details. rookie player? 10 year vet?
    That’s one third of the league. 30 franchises X 15 man rosters. I doubt it’s only fringe players.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bailing out the NBA would still be less stupid than bailing out the airlines or especially the cruise lines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean im sure drew ewwwbanks is struggling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a scrub who plays no minutes for the year... gettin paid just as much as ceos and potus lol...
    tf did you say about me?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone surprised? The problem happens when people actually listen to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares, half of the NBA doesn’t deserve to be there anyway. Random dudes from NCAA and at your local gym can smoke these so called best in the world pro athletes

Just look what happened when even the 2nd/3rd stringers went to compete in the world championships last year. They could barely win any games, against random euro scrubs who simply ran plays against them and played normal defense. And didn’t travel and could dribble and shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's possible this is just a message to the NBA to not cut salary in May. The NBA paid last months salary at 100% but are leaking a cut coming up. Surely the players are fighting a PR war to protect their earnings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's possible this is just a message to the NBA to not cut salary in May. The NBA paid last months salary at 100% but are leaking a cut coming up. Surely the players are fighting a PR war to protect their earnings.
    ??? The NBA has already announced that they’re paying salaries through April 15, pretty much the end of the season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Salary is set up to be paid throughout the year. I am guessing July 1st starts the new year.

Thread Information