notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [[[Kayleigh McEnany will become the White House’s new press secretary, according to sources familiar with the situation.
    The New York Times reports, McEnany will leave Trump’s re-election campaign to fill the role for outgoing press secretary Stephanie Grisham.

McEnany, 31, is the former Republican National Committee spokeswoman and the current spokeswoman for the Trump campaign. She will be the fourth press secretary of the Trump administration.
    Grisham will return to the East Wing as first lady Melania Trump’s chief of staff. She is replacing Lindsay Reynolds, who resigned as the first lady's chief of staff earlier this week to spend time with her family.

"I continue to be honored to serve both the president and first lady in the administration," Grisham said in a statement.

Grisham held the press secretary position for less than a year.
    A formal announcement on the McEnany's new role is expected later today.]]]

She was the old man's point girl during the campaign & could be seen accessing the Tower elevators at all hours.

A devout Christian & living doll.

Bless-her-heart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the over/under on how long she lasts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's the over/under on how long she lasts
    For the duration if one term. A bit thru the start if a second term is achieved.

She's a soldier who is vested in the old man...kinda like that lawyer/name? who swore he'd take a bullet for the old man. She actually would.

CNN took her on after the '16 Election as Trump's arguer.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bigger question is why is Grisham out? There is literally nothing to do in that job besides tweeting and calling into Fox & Friends once a week. How does one lose it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw one op ed saying only toadies rejected by Filene's bargain basement will work for Trash now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The world has watched everything about USA for decades, for guidance, for successful examples, and they are LAFFING THEIR ING ASSES off at Trash's klown extravaganza

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The world has watched everything about USA for decades, for guidance, for successful examples, and they are LAFFING THEIR ING ASSES off at Trash's klown extravaganza
    Usually they've treated us like garbage thru those decades. Using us as a piggy bank,,,letting our children go to slaughters while their children are forbidden to report to the slaughter because they were lucky to be born AFTER Hitler, AFTER Pearl Harbor.

There's more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The bigger question is why is Grisham out? There is literally nothing to do in that job besides tweeting and calling into Fox & Friends once a week. How does one lose it?
    He's been wanting to up McAnany,,,she's ready. & she'll do wtf she's told when she's ing told it. No back sass. No questions. Just do it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the duration if one term. A bit thru the start if a second term is achieved.
    Then the under is easy money.

But I don't think Vegas would set it at four years

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then the under is easy money.

But I don't think Vegas would set it at four years
    Sadly, you're most likely correct, Blake. That's why I'm trying to enjoy each day of what's left, this Corona threw a monkey wrench into that side effort.

It's gonna kill me to go back to (less) at loss. I'm seething with that anger & it ain't even happened yet. Christ. I run the day-to-day thru my mind almost daily. The ers.

Thread Information