Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you post something useful?

Midnightpulp does pretty regularly.

I could post a bunch of negative about Cuomo and the mayor, but what does it accomplish?
    Again, sorry about your feefees. I know you're not being honest with us about Trump; that's clear. Now I can only wonder if you can even be honest with yourself.
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 04-08-2020 at 10:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the pilot's dad who helped him with his homework. The pilot explicitly states he's not a doctor near the end of the article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump is useless. But he's safe at Wendy's drive thru. I'm done with him, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wear a mask too, Darrin. You told us.

You're safe at Wendy's drive thru.

Are you just dead inside? No feelings at all about the lives lost and the disruption to your life and your family's? The is wrong with you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They really are, I can’t believe the dumb some people here going with lol. There are tons of therapeutic uses for vents that make statements like “I’ll never go on a vent” ridiculous. But realistically the majority of vents are used on people who are in crisis with very high risk of dying. So most of them die. Addendum: 80% mortality=20% survival. 20% literally snatched from death. I wish it were higher but I won’t poopoo 20% and Im sure those patients (and their families) won’t either.
    If you read the article or watch the video from the ICU Doc, they are not bashing ventilators or saying they have no use. They are saying that respiratory failure in Covid-19 patients is not ARDS and the protocol should be adjusted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And of course now I have to give you the disclaimer AGAIN that I hope any and all of these suggested therapies work, even the one Trump pimps the most for some reason.
    And there'll be a need for that disclaimer again. And again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't you post something useful?
    Was Snakeboys post useful?

CD is saying it's not. Now you're saying it's not useful to point out suspect sources.

It's really weird how you and plenty of others on this board take the news you like to hear right at face value.

Crazy, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was Snakeboys post useful?

CD is saying it's not. Now you're saying it's not useful to point out suspect sources.

It's really weird how you and plenty of others on this board take the news you like to hear right at face value.

Crazy, tbh.
    I mean Trump was hawking a vitamin supplement pyramid scheme based on piss samples barely a decade ago. It would be downright irresponsible to take him at his word. People have lost their ing minds.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    he's known since november.

all you ass lickers goose-step in line after dale.

poor katie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the pilot's dad who helped him with his homework. The pilot explicitly states he's not a doctor near the end of the article.
    Got it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you read the article or watch the video from the ICU Doc, they are not bashing ventilators or saying they have no use. They are saying that respiratory failure in Covid-19 patients is not ARDS and the protocol should be adjusted.
    I think she was referring to some posters here stating there's no way they're going on ventilators if they get to that point with this thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I saw those both. But I was specifically referring to the posts of “some people here”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think she was referring to some posters here stating there's no way they're going on ventilators if they get to that point with this thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a point. You aren't even honest with yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he's actually posting useful information. RG and Chump on the other hand are just screeching into the wind.

I'm glad Chump got his PPE for those terrifying drive thru experiences, tho.
    So statements that haven't been evaluated for scientific validity are useful to you?

Our preprints come from the author's original files, and are not prepared for publication. ChemRxiv conducts a basic screenfor plagiarism, offensive language , and non-scientific content, and will exclude materials that may pose a health or security risk if identified.
    Or maybe you find things that have been screened for offensive language useful?

Which is it? what is your standard of evidence, Darrin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude sounds fairly legit

The science behind his hypothesis...

https://ravikollimd.com/resources/CO...abolism_v5.pdf
    Our preprints come from the author's original files, and are not prepared for publication. ChemRxiv conducts a basic screenfor plagiarism, offensive language , and non-scientific content, and will exclude materials that may pose a health or security risk if identified.
    https://chemrxiv.org/f/about

https://chemrxiv.org/f/about

Well, at least the science was screened for offensive language. It has that going for it.

Gotta keep it fresh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh noes you folded! Blake to be along shortly with a quip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think someone with cardiovascular disease and COVID-19 isn't at severe risk already? They aren't taking the meds for aesthetic reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh noes you folded! Blake to be along shortly with a quip.
    still pissy about being corrected by me. Sorry you looked foolish. You're making it so much better with grudgeposts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still pissy about being corrected by me. Sorry you looked foolish. You're making it so much better with grudgeposts.
    Your personality disorder is crossing the border illegally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll ing give you a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your personality disorder is crossing the border illegally.
    Your fragile ego is broken. You did it to yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think someone with cardiovascular disease and COVID-19 isn't at severe risk already? They aren't taking the meds for aesthetic reasons.
    I think it's foolish for POTUS to suggest, without qualification, that people give hydroxychloroquine a try.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So statements that haven't been evaluated for scientific validity are useful to you?

Or maybe you find things that have been screened for offensive language useful?

Which is it? what is your standard of evidence, Darrin?
    Holy dude, the self awareness with you is at an all time low.

Thread Information