Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People voted the top of that ticket, not the bottom.

In fact, Joe's record in presidential primaries to that point speaks for itself. Which makes it more remarkable that the DNC could get this version of Joe the nomination. Fact is they own your ass.

Don't feel too bad; people didn't vote for Pence either.
    Never voted in a Dem primary, nor voted a Dem for President, tbh, so I feel I can certainly speak freely about it. I admit that Barry was the major vote getter, however, the point is that he's been exposed to the process already. He wiped the floor with Paul Ryan in the VP debate in 2012 (and it was surprising to me, to be fair).

Agree that if you shrink the spectrum to what the politicians are only on, then it makes enough sense. Perhaps, I should have let that one go for that reason.
    I don't think you're wrong or your opinion is less valuable, and I'm also not a fan of the current political process, but when analyzing these things, I have to go by what's happening out there.

Dubya wasn't conservative. We all know that at this point. Sure, he touted some conservative rhetoric. He didn't ins ute universal healthcare. But he was no conservative. He was a wolf in sheep's clothing. All the repubs have been. That's what helped to make Trump wildly successful. You don't have Trump without the likes of Bush, McCain, Romney. A similar event happened on the left, but Bernie was too much of a timid cuck to capitalize. Yes, I see the irony of that statement.
    IMHO Trump is clearly to the left of Bush, McCain and possibly Romney in the political spectrum. He has all the same economic traits: big spender, don't care about deficits, bigger government, overspend on the MIC, bailout the rich, etc. He clearly has a complete disregard for the rule of law (dubya was more or less the same under the guise of the war on terror), though I'm pretty sure this guys is the biggest offender by a country mile. And where the difference comes, IMO, it's in foreign policy and social conservatism. On the former, this guy did drop a few rockets, continued the campaign in the middle east, continued to suck up to Isreal, but it should be said he didn't start a new war. On the social conservatism side is where he's just a liberal. Forget what he says, just look at what he does. He certainly doesn't care about abortions, family traditions, religion... he panders to all of that because it's convenient or because it triggers the libs and provides additional adulation (and he needs that base if he plans to remain in power), but that's all there's really to it. He's also way, way more ignorant than all of the other three, which is quite the feat, considering dubya was certainly a surefire bet for the biggest idiot of my generation, but this guy managed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's good enough for you, then okay.
    Well, it's not what's good enough for me. It's what people look at when they vote. Again, there's no better proof than the current POTUS.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wiped the floor with Paul Ryan in the VP debate in 2012 (and it was surprising to me, to be fair).
    I thought so at the time. Perhaps less so now. But that's of no matter. That Joe Biden's not walking through the door.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought so at the time. Perhaps less so now. But that's of no matter. That Joe Biden's not walking through the door.
    I agree with that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it's not what's good enough for me. It's what people look at when they vote. Again, there's no better proof than the current POTUS.
    If you want to believe the polls aren't lying (not a belief I have), then IIRC there's justification of MO running. But I'd have to think that's largely a sentimental wish by people who don't expect it. When the rubber meets the road, MO doesn't have the chops. You'll get the screeching woman who gets flustered and when off script says stupid self-serving things like 'this is the first time I've ever been proud of America.' Her lack of technical know-how would certainly be exposed as well. BO's was at times, but he was still a better BS'er at the end of the day. Maybe MO could be groomed to get into that role; but she's clearly been lazy and not making that effort in the first place.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to believe the polls aren't lying (not a belief I have), then IIRC there's justification of MO running. But I'd have to think that's largely a sentimental wish by people who don't expect it. When the rubber meets the road, MO doesn't have the chops. You'll get the screeching woman who gets flustered and when off script says stupid self-serving things like 'this is the first time I've ever been proud of America.' Her lack of technical know-how would certainly be exposed as well. BO's was at times, but he was still a better BS'er at the end of the day. Maybe MO could be groomed to get into that role; but she's clearly been lazy and not making that effort in the first place.
    More trumplaining from ze derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More trumplaining from ze derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol
    Chumpettes

The Daily Wire reported the following results:

• The Washington Post:
      • Christine Blasey Ford: 100+
      • Tara Reade: 0

• The New York Times:
      • Christine Blasey Ford: 90+

• MSNBC:

• CNN:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good.

Now we get to see the validity of her claims in full. Will or won’t they hold up. Tune in

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also:

BOOM!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rose Mcgowan's career took a dive after she got caught sucking on camera. lol

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good.

Now we get to see the validity of her claims in full. Will or won’t they hold up. Tune in
    Tune in for what? Will the House be holding trials like they did for Kavanaugh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tune in for what? Will the House be holding trials like they did for Kavanaugh?
    Biden is not a part of congress.

This is a state police matter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rose Mcgowan's career took a dive after she got caught sucking on camera. lol
    Why is that funny?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is not a part of congress.

This is a state police matter.
    He's trying to attain a high public position just as Kavanaugh was doing.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Those are the operative words.

He still hasn't endorsed TOSB Joe.
    He’s been endorsing Biden privately to Dem donors since November. He was waiting for Biden to win the primary before endorsing him and will do it once the pandemic fades. He’s easily gonna campaign for Biden when it matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone in Hollywood has a tape like that. Start acting up against the system and it will be on TMZ in less than 12 hours.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s been endorsing Biden privately to Dem donors since November. He was waiting for Biden to win the primary before endorsing him and will do it once the pandemic fades. He’s easily gonna campaign for Biden when it matters.
    Weak

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone in Hollywood has a tape like that. Start acting up against the system and it will be on TMZ in less than 12 hours.
    Nah. They're promo vids. Most celebs releasing them on purpose. Though that strategy has fallen out of favor in the wake of #MePoo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny because she got herself filmed on purposed. Thing gets leaked and she goes schorched earth on all men. And now all women who dont agree with her.

If you're dumb enough to make a sex tape and not thinking it will leak then you deserve to be laughed at.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny because she got herself filmed on purposed. Thing gets leaked and she goes schorched earth on all men. And now all women who dont agree with her.

If you're dumb enough to make a sex tape and not thinking it will leak then you deserve to be laughed at.
    So, if you have a sex tape released and then you allegedly go bat- crazy, then it's a laughing matter.

Tranny humor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, if you have a sex tape released and then you allegedly go bat- crazy, then it's a laughing matter.

Tranny humor.
    What makes it funny is that she pretends to be shocked by it all.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes it funny is that she pretends to be shocked by it all.
    Shocked by what all?

Thread Information