Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    It’s only weak because it doesn’t suit your point of view. If you don’t think Obama will campaign for him then you’re totally clueless.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shocked by what all?
    Derp please do try to keep up. It’s your own conversation after all.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Shocked by what all?
    Shock that the tape was released ��

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp please do try to keep up. It’s your own conversation after all.
    It's your unspecific statement that Pelicans78 doesn't understand either.

Shocked by what all?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s only weak because it doesn’t suit your point of view. If you don’t think Obama will campaign for him then you’re totally clueless.
    No, it's weak because it's weak. Politicians doing stuff behind the scenes (often in whatever direction the wind blows) is nothing new.

The fact that Obama still hasn't came out for his own VP is telling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's your unspecific statement that Pelicans78 doesn't understand either.

Shocked by what all?
    Already addressed back in post 147. Pelican gets it. Everyone that reads it does.

No decoding needed.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    No, it's weak because it's weak. Politicians doing stuff behind the scenes (often in whatever direction the wind blows) is nothing new.

The fact that Obama still hasn't came out for his own VP is telling.
    It’s weak because you don’t agree with it, but the fact is Bernie (overglorified version of Ron Paul) just dropped out this week and Obama’s wasn’t going to publicly interfere with the primary even if Biden was his preferred candidate, and he sure as won’t endorse him during a pandemic.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already addressed back in post 147. Pelican gets it. Everyone that reads it does.

No decoding needed.
    Rose Mcgowan's career took a dive after she got caught sucking on camera. lol
    Let's just take this back to the beginning. You're laughing because you think deserved to have her career tank b/c she was
    'stupid enough' to behave in a manner that ended up with a sex tape released?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no rush for Obama to get involved. Actually better to hold off until later to campaign for him

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Even Reagan didn’t endorse Bush until he wrapped up the primary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to believe the polls aren't lying (not a belief I have), then IIRC there's justification of MO running. But I'd have to think that's largely a sentimental wish by people who don't expect it. When the rubber meets the road, MO doesn't have the chops. You'll get the screeching woman who gets flustered and when off script says stupid self-serving things like 'this is the first time I've ever been proud of America.' Her lack of technical know-how would certainly be exposed as well. BO's was at times, but he was still a better BS'er at the end of the day. Maybe MO could be groomed to get into that role; but she's clearly been lazy and not making that effort in the first place.
    I think she's somebody that even Bernie voters would show up for, and in the current environment, that's pretty close to a sure win. I'm not a fan of her either, but I can't look at things based on my preference. I've got to look at things based on popularity, and she's one person that ticks a lot of boxes across the progressive spectrum, and she's not a far leftie like Bernie. She's younger, almost pristine political career, etc. Maybe she's being groomed, maybe she has no interest, I don't know.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Reagan didn’t endorse Bush until he wrapped up the primary.
    I can't speak to his reasons for that; but I'm sure Reagan knew Bush was a snake in the grass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't speak to his reasons for that; but I'm sure Reagan knew Bush was a snake in the grass.
    Which is why he endorsed him!

AHA!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soros pumps more than $28 million into Democratic groups for 2020

Billionaire megadonor George Soros spent $28.3 million on the 2020 election during the first three months of the year on the 2020 election, including $10 million to fight voter disenfranchisement that Soros donated amid the fallout of the coronavirus pandemic.

Soros’ $10 million will go to Win Justice, which mobilizes people of color and other infrequent voters who could be disenfranchised in the coming months as states battle over whether to hold in-person voting in November, an increasingly pressing concern among Democrats. He gave the money at a moment when many in the Democratic political world have warned that PACs and campaigns may run out of money as the economy -- and with it, donors’ pocketbooks -- seize up.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ps-2020-179367

---

nice, looks like Will Hunting and I will be voting 4 times this year, tbh...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think she's somebody that even Bernie voters would show up for, and in the current environment, that's pretty close to a sure win. I'm not a fan of her either, but I can't look at things based on my preference. I've got to look at things based on popularity, and she's one person that ticks a lot of boxes across the progressive spectrum, and she's not a far leftie like Bernie. She's younger, almost pristine political career, etc. Maybe she's being groomed, maybe she has no interest, I don't know.
    If the campaigning period was two days, you might be right. Over the course of a long campaign she would expose her vast weaknesses.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp self gotching. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the campaigning period was two days, you might be right. Over the course of a long campaign she would expose her vast weaknesses.
    I don't see it. She's educated, she was far from absent during her hubby tenure, she did a number of speeches. She's well rounded.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why he endorsed him!

AHA!
    That's how it works. Obama knew Hillary was a psychopath, too, and he gave her glowing endorsements.

Chump thinking he's finding W's.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see it. She's educated, she was far from absent during her hubby tenure, she did a number of speeches. She's well rounded.
    She's not adept at thinking on her feet about matters for which she frankly has little care for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's how it works.
    I GOT IT ALL WORKED OUT RIGHT HERE IN MY HEAD BELIEVE MY CONSPIRACY THEORY

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    That's how it works. Obama knew Hillary was a psychopath, too, and he gave her glowing endorsements.

Chump thinking he's finding W's.
    So if he campaigned hard for Hillary, you don’t think he will for Biden who was his VP for 8 years and close friend?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp self gotching. Lol
    I don't know what you're lashing out about. But you wanted to go on the lesser of two tracks.

Let's take it back to the track you ignored.

Why would you think Congress should've done a hearing into Kavanaugh and not Biden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's not adept at thinking on her feet about matters for which she frankly has little care for.
    What is this based on? She has looked thoughtful and intelligent throughout, IMO. Especially compared to this version of Joe or Trump.

What I don't like about her is that she's likely as much of a sellout to interest groups as her husband was.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if he campaigned hard for Hillary, you don’t think he will for Biden who was his VP for 8 years and close friend?
    Are they really close friends? Clearly not; else Obama would have endorsed him by now. And if you say so, then it seems it's of no consequence either way.

Obama's legacy was on the line in the last election. It's largely been destroyed. Joe winning won't save it.

Would he campaign hard for Joe? What's in it for him? Indirectly, maybe a lot. He's got to appease his benefactors. So, I think there's a good chance he will hit the campaign trail hard.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this based on? She has looked thoughtful and intelligent throughout, IMO. Especially compared to this version of Joe or Trump.

What I don't like about her is that she's likely as much of a sellout to interest groups as her husband was.
    She's good enough in incremental well-planned appearances largely on matters of little import.

She doesn't want to do the work, IMO. She likes living a cozy life. Nothing wrong with that per se. She knows what she wants.

Thread Information