Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Washington (CNN)Over the past few weeks, President Donald Trump's coronavirus briefings have become a daily occurrence at the White House. They've also become regular venues for falsehoods, misleading information, revisionist history and outright lies.

By CNN's rough estimate, over the past three weeks Trump has made at least 50 false or misleading claims at these briefings, which in many ways have become a subs ute for the political rallies he can no longer hold due to the coronavirus outbreak....

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/08/p...l-8/index.html

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CNN won't even air them in their entirety. Neither will MSNBC.

I've been reduced to FOX in order to get these briefings pillar to post.

CNN is absolutely incensed over them. The old man has found a way to have his Rallies despite Corona. But, instead of having 1-a-month, he has 1-a-day. Holds court up there unashamed, broad daylight. He's glorious. And the spittle! Droplets galore! He'd better be negative, by God.

Those briefings are the highlight of my day.

He is a great man. A better President? Has never walked the face of this earth.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake doesn't watch Sleep Joe's webcasts.
    Practically nobody does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orangegutan daily pressers are 85% bull and worthless information

americans grow stupider daily with them

Trump is smart he is using them as daily mini campaign rallies as he lost the power of the major rally

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Orangegutan daily pressers are 85% bull and worthless information

americans grow stupider daily with them

Trump is smart he is using them as daily mini campaign rallies as he lost the power of the major rally
    ...& they don't cost him a dime. CNN begged him, castigated him no end to have daily briefings after having nary a one for over a year. Nary!

"Who's the wild man now!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As ridiculous as Trumps pressers are he still looks more vital and Presidential than Bunker Biden.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As ridiculous as Trumps pressers are he still looks more vital and Presidential than Bunker Biden.
    OK boomer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CC

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Washington (CNN)Over the past few weeks, President Donald Trump's coronavirus briefings have become a daily occurrence at the White House. They've also become regular venues for falsehoods, misleading information, revisionist history and outright lies.

By CNN's rough estimate, over the past three weeks Trump has made at least 50 false or misleading claims at these briefings, which in many ways have become a subs ute for the political rallies he can no longer hold due to the coronavirus outbreak....

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/08/p...l-8/index.html
    Look at this, guys. Pence is barring the doctors from going on CNN UNLESS CNN televises the (((entire))) Briefing!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/09/media...rus/index.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Vice President Mike Pence's office has declined to allow the nation's top health officials to appear on CNN in recent days and discuss the coronavirus pandemic killing thousands of Americans, in an attempt to pressure the network into carrying the White House's lengthy daily briefings in full.

Trump makes 86 false claims over two weeks, including whoppers about Bloomberg, Pelosi and Social Security

Pence's office, which is responsible for booking the officials on networks during the pandemic, said it will only allow experts such as Dr. Deborah Birx or Dr. Anthony Fauci to appear on CNN if the network televises the portion of the White House briefings that includes the vice president and other coronavirus task force members.
    CNN often only broadcasts President Donald Trump's question and answer session, which sometimes includes the health care officials, live on-air.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Screw it. Lots of health experts. Let CNN, CNBC , etc. get and promote their own. Not worth letting Trash babble on just to have Fauci or Birx on the air. In fact those two have to mince their words just so as not to piss off the idiot in chief.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Screw it. Lots of health experts. Let CNN, CNBC , etc. get and promote their own. Not worth letting Trash babble on just to have Fauci or Birx on the air. In fact those two have to mince their words just so as not to piss off the idiot in chief.
    It's a loss, picky. Take it and suffer it. Nothing wrong with taking your losses. & anyways, I'm confidant we'll buckle a bit in the bitter end. We start out tough and then fold up a bit later on.

---------

& picky, I am sorry about putting your mother in the back & forth. My apologies, fellow.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump was telling so many egregious lies, the authoritarian left would love to be showing all the Trump pressers so that they could have a field day. Nobody honestly pays much attention to your tears at this point, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Trump was telling so many egregious lies, the authoritarian left would love to be showing all the Trump pressers so that they could have a field day. Nobody honestly pays much attention to your tears at this point, tbh.
    You gd rights, Spurts.

Not CNN.
    Not MSNBC.

They both will fiddle-fart around with it by lodging the promo of it's imminence right on the home screen, but, once the Presser actually commences they both around with it's airing. In & out, back & forth, pulling out for a personal attack on the old man, then back for a few minutes, then another slam, then back.

For me, it's either FOX it, or, YouTube it.

But, I ain't missing itPERIOD

That old man brung me. & I goes home with who brung me.

---45---

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he is lying through the nose. The problem is that he already established himself as an all-time great bombastic liar, tbh... there's no bottom with him, so it becomes a comedy instead, which is entertaining, despite having zero value.

They do have a field day with him all the time too, which his re knobslobbers point out as "triggering dem libs"... I'm pretty sure that's why guys like Thread watches those outlets also.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course he is lying through the nose. The problem is that he already established himself as an all-time great bombastic liar, tbh... there's no bottom with him, so it becomes a comedy instead, which is entertaining, despite having zero value.

They do have a field day with him all the time too, which his re knobslobbers point out as "triggering dem libs"... I'm pretty sure that's why guys like Thread watches those outlets also.
    ...oh, absolutely.

As always...Rule #1:::"You hit him, he's going to hit back 10x harder."

Rule #2? You got it:::Obey all rules.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dat TDS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would actually argue TDS is being constantly lied to the face and basically taking it all in.

At least guys like Thread are intellectually honest with their fandom.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Bunker Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a loss, picky. Take it and suffer it. Nothing wrong with taking your losses. & anyways, I'm confidant we'll buckle a bit in the bitter end. We start out tough and then fold up a bit later on.

---------

& picky, I am sorry about putting your mother in the back & forth. My apologies, fellow.
    No problem, trying to keep our difference of opinion, which are considerable, civil. Good for my blood pressure thus good for my chances against the bug.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We talked about this, tbh.... he's gonna get hidden by his campaign. I'm sure they hope it can hold out at least until the convention.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...oh, absolutely.

As always...Rule #1:::"You hit him, he's going to hit back 10x harder."

Rule #2? You got it:::Obey all rules.
    He is hitting himself in the face 10x harder.
    The USA, the country he is responsible for, is bypassing him functionally.
    This man is worried about his ratings. So CNN is gonna get the worst of him to display, and the worst comes extremely easily. He goes off script at the end of what people give him to say, thereby punching himself in the face.

So he is wildly popular to watch as a freak show, this is what it has come to.
    This is your perceived hitting back 10x harder. Congrats.
    There is no doubt he is a lying narcissistic child. This is the show and the goal. You win.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We talked about this, tbh.... he's gonna get hidden by his campaign. I'm sure they hope it can hold out at least until the convention.
    Biden is also completely hidden by a virus and a freak show.
    The news you guys are talking about is for entertainment, not edification. The news that people are actually interested in understanding is a virus.

Its coming to a head though. Economy v. Health. Biden’s best play is to watch and wait because this could be very tricky. Why would any candidate want to take this on. Obama is remembered for too big to fail give away, not the likelihood his administration prevented the shutdown of the flow of money. This thing involves livelihoods and staying alive to actually participate in a livelihood.

Right now money is not getting to small to small business in any significant way, and rmt can supply us with the anecdotal situations of people trying to cheat on help and goodwill. Business will do the same if they can. Boots will surely supply the extremes of cheating by businesses large and... maybe he will take on the small businesses that cheat (they already do wildly on taxes)

Thread Information