Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imma turnin' tables
    I'm not turning anything.

I am saying you aren't doing anything about the rights you claim you are losing and you won't do anything about them.

Prove me wrong.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not turning anything.

I am saying you aren't doing anything about the rights you claim you are losing and you won't do anything about them.

Prove me wrong.
    You said your resistance to tyranny is dependent on mine.

LOL David Dump

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said your resistance to tyranny is dependent on mine.
    Nope. I can't resist what doesn't actually exist.

I'll ask you straight up, what are you doing IRL about these things you post?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Big Agenda 2030; Vax + 5G + nanoChemFog + AI = All World Mind

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Chumpettes dream world

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden's experiment has failed in lives lost and in economic consequences

Sweden never shut down,

now its death rate AND

its economy are worse than its neighbors

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1943379

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol yeah if you have to preface it with "this is not a conspiracy theory".....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol yeah if you have to preface it with "this is not a conspiracy theory".....
    Go ahead and say what of those objectives you despise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ahead and say what of those objectives you despise.
    Or how about I just call you and yacht a couple of re ed tin foil hatters and exit this stupid thread while you two mention bang each other

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or how about I just call you and yacht a couple of re ed tin foil hatters and exit this stupid thread while you two mention bang each other
    Come on, big cuck. Tell us what objectives you despise. If you're going to mock, then step up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

looks legit... rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on, big cuck. Tell us what objectives you despise. If you're going to mock, then step up.
    It's a cornball conspiracy list. There are no "objectives to despise". You're incredibly stupid.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the UN is a worthless piece of not capable of wiping it's own ass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History is full of conspiracies, known conspiracies. Politicians have demonstrated quite well that they can not be trusted. It’s amazing how the media has conditioned the masses to consider any contradiction to the narrative as some crazy impossible conspiracy theory.

The truth will will never be served to us on a silver platter

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History is full of conspiracies, known conspiracies. Politicians have demonstrated quite well that they can not be trusted. It’s amazing how the media has conditioned the masses to consider any contradiction to the narrative as some crazy impossible conspiracy theory.

Do you consider "5g linked appliances" a contradiction to the narrative?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So how do you determine the truth when you can’t be in every physical place events occur?
    Please tell us how you get your information and then get truth from it?
    please list your go to sites for information.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you consider "5g linked appliances" a contradiction to the narrative?
    I believe new technology is mostly developed to improve our lives. I don’t believe it’s reason for development is meant for any harm, but that doesn’t mean it can’t or won’t be. Honestly, I haven’t researched any of the conspiracy theories on 5g, so I can’t give you more of an opinion.

Do i I believe some conspiracy theories are crazy or far reaching? Yes, but I try not to be so quick to judge. I believe everyone in this forum has valid points. I certainly don’t believe any one person in here has “all the answers”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how do you determine the truth when you can’t be in every physical place events occur?
    Please tell us how you get your information and then get truth from it?
    please list your go to sites for information.

I read and and listen to all that I can. History from different perspectives can give you a better idea of what might be truth today. The Bolshevik revolution, American revolution, history of central banking, books, currency wars, you tube, and yes even spurstalk political forum. I disagree with many view points in here, but try to maintain an open mind and understand where people are coming from. EVERYONE in here knows something that I don’t. EVERYONE in here has experiences that I don’t. I don’t claim to know everything, but I honestly feel that corporate media Fox or MSNBC is not going to give us the news we need. They are going to continue to divide us on every front they possibly can.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a cornball conspiracy list. There are no "objectives to despise". You're incredibly stupid.
    Which of those potential outcomes do you object to? Step up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure thing, Agent Mulder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which of those potential outcomes do you object to? Step up.
    No, I'm just going to call you stupid and leave it there, freak.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm just going to call you stupid and leave it there, freak.
    This is why you're a cuckold. Your wife saw that you have the mental acuity of a seven-year-old.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read and and listen to all that I can. History from different perspectives can give you a better idea of what might be truth today. The Bolshevik revolution, American revolution, history of central banking, books, currency wars, you tube, and yes even spurstalk political forum. I disagree with many view points in here, but try to maintain an open mind and understand where people are coming from. EVERYONE in here knows something that I don’t. EVERYONE in here has experiences that I don’t. I don’t claim to know everything, but I honestly feel that corporate media Fox or MSNBC is not going to give us the news we need. They are going to continue to divide us on every front they possibly can.
    then Im good with this.

Although I would like to know what you read for current events first and what you trust the most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do i I believe some conspiracy theories are crazy or far reaching? Yes, but I try not to be so quick to judge. I believe everyone in this forum has valid points. I certainly don’t believe any one person in here has “all the answers”
    It's pretty simple: back up your point. If you can't, it's basically invalid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ma nig

That's the key to waking up. Gotta hear all sides with an open mind. Question everything and come to your own conclusions. Do this enough and it gets easier to connect the dots and detect bull .

Just like yourself, I believe all sides will give you some level of truth. Even shills and controlled opposition offer some level of truth.

Problems begin when people have this "my side is the way! If the other side (left or right) believes [insert here] then it must be false/true." The knee jerk reaction of iden y politics. That's how the elites have divided and conquered us all.

Thread Information