Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    My favorite USA goal. Enjoyed with American girl

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    My favorite USA goal. Enjoyed with American girl

Good reaction videos to the JB goal on YT. Even better for the ones to Donovan in 10 Algeria IMO.

Dempsey's quick goal in that game was even more epic, IMO. That was years of pent-up vengeance in one sweet solo attack right off.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    FrostKing

You for letting teams from other confederations into the Euros; or are you a purist?

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    FrostKing

You for letting teams from other confederations into the Euros; or are you a purist?
    We have too many teams. Always new Euro revolution and new nation created. I think this gives us edge over stagnant South America

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    We have too many teams. Always new Euro revolution and new nation created. I think this gives us edge over stagnant South America
    I'm not for it. I think that's what the WC is for. Though I'd possibly be for having the WC every three years instead of four to give these great players and teams more of a chance at glory.

The upside would be watching the US get to play against better compe ion than these Central American minnows.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I'm not for it. I think that's what the WC is for. Though I'd possibly be for having the WC every three years instead of four to give these great players and teams more of a chance at glory.

The upside would be watching the US get to play against better compe ion than these Central American minnows.
    There are those Tournaments already and Mexico/USA usually represent. Confederates Cup?

Each region deserves its own tournament. I know South America invited Asia. Euros is where we put the old empires in their place

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    There are those Tournaments already and Mexico/USA usually represent. Confederates Cup?

Each region deserves its own tournament. I know South America invited Asia. Euros is where we put the old empires in their place
    The winner of the match between the two teams that won the Gold Cups (two years apart) play in the Confed Cup. IIRC, the US had won both GC's and didn't have to play the playoff.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    The winner of the match between the two teams that won the Gold Cups (two years apart) play in the Confed Cup. IIRC, the US had won both GC's and didn't have to play the playoff. Otherwise, it seems like it's always Mexico going to the Confed Cup. That's the only one I even remember us being in. B/C of that, Mexican fans have an inflated sense of dominance. But there's a reason they always get knocked out in the Round Of 16 at the WC. And a big part of that is they get easy draws and have made that round when they otherwise wouldn't have.
    Mexico is a respectable rival. The planned assault they executed versus the Germans in recent WC

Mexicans love Germans. The music with accordion is from Oktoberfest. The quality lager beer

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Bradley, Davies, Altidore, Donovan, Dempsey. All young and prime.
    US was more stacked than people realize.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Mexico is a respectable rival. The planned assault they executed versus the Germans in recent WC

Mexicans love Germans. The music with accordion is from Oktoberfest. The quality lager beer
    Honestly, that was more about Germany choking than anything.
    Even when Mexico looked their best in 2014 at the WC, they were only their cos the US saved their asses in 2013.

Those c*nts paid us back by tanking in 2017 when they saw it would cost us a WC.
    I have no respect for those guys. They're trash. They've always been trash. Their federation is corrupt AF too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Yea, f*ck Mexico. They paid us back by tanking in 2017 when it was time to return the favor.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I watched this in a Spanish bar in Hanover. The refrigeration was broken, drank warm beer and wine. Was Henry offsides?

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Croatians run to the Finals 8 years in the making

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

My Team
    Russia
    Post Count
    Barca is disfunctional and Argentina is a mess. I see one constant though ...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barca is disfunctional and Argentina is a mess. I see one constant though ...
    Mmmmm......

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Why? Were you an Algeria fan?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Why? Were you an Algeria fan?
    I’m Algerian

Didn’t watch that WC obviously but my dad did and 82 pisses him off to this day
    That 82 Algeria team was so ing good, damn

He was very happy when Germany and Austria got cucked at home in the Euro they co-hosted

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    I’m Algerian

Didn’t watch that WC obviously but my dad did and 82 pisses him off to this day
    That 82 Algeria team was so ing good, damn

He was very happy when Germany and Austria got cucked at home in the Euro they co-hosted
    Algeria had a lot of good teams.
    82 pretty good.
    10 good; but Dempsey wasn't offside so it should've been 1-0 already. Then again, you hit the crossbar on a shot. Heartbreaking.
    14 You took the champion Germans to extra time. That Schurle goal was one of the most impressive goals ever for those kind of stakes.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Algeria had a lot of good teams.
    82 pretty good.
    10 good; but Dempsey wasn't offside so it should've been 1-0 already. Then again, you hit the crossbar on a shot. Heartbreaking.
    14 You took the champion Germans to extra time. That Schurle goal was one of the most impressive goals ever for those kind of stakes.
    10 was a mixed bag ; some good young talent that should have plaed more, some grumpy en led veterans and some tourist; when we played offensive and didn't give a about defense we were pretty good, before that WC we beat even beat Uruguay (it was a friendly but they had all their stars including Suarez, Forlan etc and we were missing players due to injury) - but for some reason the coach decided to park the bus for the whole World Cup - HIM; it's like asking a d'Antoni team to try and emulate Riley's Knicks, that wasn't going to work

14 was better than 10, but 82 would skull both of them combined

82 team was good in "half court" but incredibly deadly in counter attack; in fact I'll go as far it was one oof the best counter attacking teams I've ever seen; we had 2 great playmakers, 2 fantastic wingers, and 1 false 9; all of our players were homegrown
    Some of our players were wanted by some of the biggest clubs of the World but our FA had a stupid law that said that you had to be 25 and over if you wanted to leave te Algerian League
    When they were older / and or the law was lifted, it was too late; some said it I'm better at home, some got major injuries
    Another one helped Porto to win their fiest UEFA Champions League le and had 2 moves to Bayern and Inter botched by failed medicals

Oh well, that's life

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

Klansman left the goal scorers from the biggest game of qualification off of the WC roster in 2014.
    No Eddie Jones. No Landon Donovan. What a joke.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Italy and first West Germany, then Germany, played some phenomenal games. Curiously, all went for Italy:

Semi-Finals Germany 06:

Finals Spain 82 (my favorite game):

Semi-finals Mexico 70 (the game of the century):

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yup that 70 West Germany-Italy is the one I mentioned in this thread, too lazy to embed the video

Great match tbh

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Thread Information