Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Okay I think I remember. Seahawks were driving late on the Falcons and could have given the 49ers hosting powers. I remember at the time I wanted to host but my sporting betting buddy argued against. Seattle probably defeated us once in regular season.
    Yes. Once again, senior year of high school and the frame of time leading up to 6, probably one the most memorable sports mini-eras of my life.

Seahawks came all the way back from 4 scores down in the second half to take the lead on the back of Russell Wilson, only for the vaunted "legion of boom" to allow mediocre-ass Matty Piss to drive down the field well into field goal range with very little time left. On the last play of the game Wilson launched a hail mary deep into the endzone and Julio Jones (lol) got the game clinching interception. Definitely one for the pro-Russell Wilson argument, and he was only a rookie back then.

Seahawks did beat the 49ers late in the year that season on Harbaugh's birthday on SNF in a crushing, rain-soaked blowout. Also the game where Kam Chancellor blasted the melanin out of Vernon Davis.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    gronk tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Thread Information