Has
    Anyone
    That
    Gave
    Trump
    Advise
    Doing this?
    ducks folds

Don't feel bad. Every one of you has folded.

It's what you guys do.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nine States With Most COVID Cases

1. New York: Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D)
    2. New Jersey: Gov. Phil Murphy (D)
    3. Massachusetts: Gov. Charlie Baker (Rino)
    4. Pennsylvania: Gov. Tom Wolf
    5. Michigan: Gov. Grechen Whitmer (D)
    6. Illinois: Gov. JB Pritzker (D)
    7. California: Gov. Gavin Newsom (D)
    8. Florida: Gov. Ron DeSantis (R)
    9. Louisiana: Gov. John Bel Edwards (D)
    This has been Spurt's finest hour. When we needed him most, he's grabbed our standard like in "Glory" (I"d shoved up TSA ass in a fit of pique.) and is now leading us thru the enemies ramparts.

SPURTS!!!!!!!!!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has been Spurt's finest hour. When we needed him most, he's grabbed our standard like in "Glory" (I"d shoved up TSA ass in a fit of pique.) and is now leading us thru the enemies ramparts.

SPURTS!!!!!!!!!
    Grabbin' Chumpettes by their pussies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump never makes a mistake In his life
    He is perfect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

SPURTS!!!!!!!!!
    Remove NY from the equation and we are almost half the death total. Funny the Northern dem states like to separate themselves when it comes to their liberal educations vs the south, but they love to lump their deaths into the total so they don't stand out.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remove NY from the equation and we are almost half the death total. Funny the Northern dem states like to separate themselves when it comes to their liberal educations vs the south, but they love to lump their deaths into the total so they don't stand out.
    A Political Forum living legend. Like A. Creed "a man who needs no introduction anywhere in the civilized world."

Regardless, I'm going:::

D
    M
    C

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snapshot analysis, tbh. Let's revisit in 3-4 months.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snapshot analysis, tbh. Let's revisit in 3-4 months.
    I'll take facts over prognostication.

Fact 1. NY has 18K deaths.

Fact 2. NY is run by democrats

If Texas had 18K deaths the governor would be called everything but a white man here. His ass wouldn't hold shucks. Somehow Trump gets the blame for NY. It's like blaming Adam Silver because your team lost in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Texas had 18K deaths the governor would be called everything but a white man here. His ass wouldn't hold shucks. Somehow Trump gets the blame for NY. It's like blaming Adam Silver because your team lost in the playoffs.
    Cuomo and DeBlasio share the blame. You oversimplify with the worst around here.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No, it's not. That's a stupid, simplistic nonargument.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chumpettes want to get rid of Trump any way possible.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's not. That's a stupid, simplistic nonargument.
    Blake Zero in the house.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake Zero in the house.
    dunnoderp wants a friend

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

None of this should excuse the media writ large from taking a more critical approach to Cuomo’s handling of the pandemic. There have been relatively few questions since he initially dismissed de Blasio’s call for a shelter-in-place policy for New York City, only to implement almost exactly what the mayor asked for several days later. On Monday, March 16, Cuomo said he would not impose a requirement similar to San Francisco’s, which called for people to stay home as much as possible and closed most businesses: a top Cuomo administration official said there was “no consideration” of de Blasio’s shelter-in-place policy.

But by Sunday, March 22, a statewide order from Cuomo, known as pause, was doing just that. Cuomo drew praise for his decisiveness.

Most importantly, the same question must be asked of Cuomo that journalists are rightly demanding of Trump: Why weren’t you more prepared? New York is a global city. Coronavirus was ravaging China in January and was likely to reach the five boroughs. Why wasn’t the state of New York ready to enact harsher policies—closing down schools, businesses, and major gathering places—when the first covid-19 case appeared on March 1?

Why, in January, didn’t New York plan for these closures, informing parents that schools might close and businesses couldn’t operate normally? Why was the severity of covid-19 denied, with Cuomo suc bing to public pressure to enact tough measures when it was effectively too late? Why is a governor being praised for his leadership skills when a shelter-in-place order came twenty-two days after the first coronavirus case? Why is New York City the next Northern Italy? These are the kinds of questions that will take more than a PowerPoint slide to answer.

https://www.cjr.org/analysis/andrew-...d19-barkan.php

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dunnoderp wants a friend
    Nobody with any self esteem wants you for a friend, David.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

None of this should excuse the media writ large from taking a more critical approach to Cuomo’s handling of the pandemic. There have been relatively few questions since he initially dismissed de Blasio’s call for a shelter-in-place policy for New York City, only to implement almost exactly what the mayor asked for several days later. On Monday, March 16, Cuomo said he would not impose a requirement similar to San Francisco’s, which called for people to stay home as much as possible and closed most businesses: a top Cuomo administration official said there was “no consideration” of de Blasio’s shelter-in-place policy.

But by Sunday, March 22, a statewide order from Cuomo, known as pause, was doing just that. Cuomo drew praise for his decisiveness.

Most importantly, the same question must be asked of Cuomo that journalists are rightly demanding of Trump: Why weren’t you more prepared? New York is a global city. Coronavirus was ravaging China in January and was likely to reach the five boroughs. Why wasn’t the state of New York ready to enact harsher policies—closing down schools, businesses, and major gathering places—when the first covid-19 case appeared on March 1?

Why, in January, didn’t New York plan for these closures, informing parents that schools might close and businesses couldn’t operate normally? Why was the severity of covid-19 denied, with Cuomo suc bing to public pressure to enact tough measures when it was effectively too late? Why is a governor being praised for his leadership skills when a shelter-in-place order came twenty-two days after the first coronavirus case? Why is New York City the next Northern Italy? These are the kinds of questions that will take more than a PowerPoint slide to answer.

Not putting your stuff in a quote box and passing it off as your own stuff. RandomCuck does that, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure.

Now do Trump.

You won't because you're a shill and an apologist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuomo and DeBlasio share the blame. You oversimplify with the worst around here.
    Cuomo, what a peach.

Yeah you ripped Cuomo a new one here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not putting your stuff in a quote box and passing it off as your own stuff. RandomCuck does that, too.
    He provided the link below. I think that's the same thing as a quote box tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you ripped Cuomo a new one here.
    I've mentioned them other times as blameworthy.

Cuomo and DeBlasio dithered. NYers died. Same is true of Trump, but for the whole country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've mentioned them other times as blameworthy.

Cuomo and DeBlasio dithered. NYers died. Same is true of Trump, but for the whole country.
    "Blameworthy" yet you focus on Trump as if he makes NY's policy.

"dithered" 18K+ dead = "dithered"

Keep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Blameworthy" yet you focus on Trump as if he makes NY's policy.

Can you give an example of what you mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Search RandomGuy's thread les about Cuomo.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I HAVE TOTAL POWER BUT NO RESPONSIBILITY. IT'S ALL ON THE GOVERNORS.

WHATEVER WORKS WAS PART OF MY PLAN ALL ALONG.

WHATEVER GOES WRONG IS THEIR FAULT!
    Can you give an example of what you mean?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure.

Now do Trump.

You won't because you're a shill and an apologist.
    Fredo and wife - COVID-19 infected
    Don Jr and wife? No

Thread Information