Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People wanting to go back to work even if it is against their financial best interests is stupidity. Most of these people will make more on unemployment and the $600 a week.
    Yea, while passing massive costs onto their prodigy.

It could be worthwhile if all the bailout money was going to individuals 6.5:1 to corporations and not the other way around. But instead, the ruling class is getting rich. And since assembly has been effectively outlawed, these criminals are in the clear.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...570708611.html

MN nursing homes have 81% of COVID-19 deaths, still taking positive patients
    Got to kill people! Got to get Trump out of office!

Muh sacrificial lambs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump wasn't out playing golf, he could have built a facility for covid patients and called it a hospital. The governor is doing her dead level best (no pun intended). Just look at Cuomo, what a shining example of success he's been on CNN with his brother playing patty cake.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump wasn't out playing golf, he could have built a facility for covid patients and called it a hospital. The governor is doing her dead level best (no pun intended). Just look at Cuomo, what a shining example of success he's been on CNN with his brother playing patty cake.
    Dems like Trump more than they do Bernie. He's in on all the siphoning of printed money to the corporations, who have all just cut fat and will be buying assets at reduced rates. As well, the powers for government to spy have only been amplified.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuomo blames all his shortcomings on faulty science.

Chumpettes

Thread Information