Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Right, because it sounds like you'd be really happy to root for A&M. And maybe I think USC will win because they've won 30 some odd games in a row and are undefeated? Funny, the polls seem to like them, too. Gee, I wonder why?
    haha! U rock!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    One more time, if you don't want to be rude, why post it in the first place?
    So now, if I post something you disagree with...I am rude. I, like you, have the right to post as I feel...you don''t like it...So be it.

Moses....you talk about the Ags but then you call them "not true Texans" if they don't root for UT when you feel its important. Can't have it both ways bro. I personally do root for Texas teams when they play out of state opponents but it doesn't make anyone less loyal to the state if they don't.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Don't try to pretend like I'm the one who's trying to start something.
    you did...you said the initial quote in question.

How are you going to have a friendly debate with the whole premise for the debate being your twisting my words and taking a ridiculous interpretation for them?
    Ridiculous...in your opinion...I disagree.

How am I supposed to have a "friendly debate" trying to explain to you what the I meant if you're going to ignore that
    I didn't ignore it. My point was that until you explained it, you wanted me to assume what you meant but had not yet clarified.

#35 Pittsburgh Pisces MosesGuthrie's Avatar
    My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    Jeez...what a bunch of pussies. I hate when women fight. I would root for the Ags..if they were good enough to make a bowl game. Too bad they suck ass. Its ok though...like I said....when VY and the Horns rape the Ags.... gie fans will scatter or make excuses.

Texas A&M >> t.u. TexasAggie2005's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    So now, if I post something you disagree with...I am rude. I, like you, have the right to post as I feel...you don''t like it...So be it.

Moses....you talk about the Ags but then you call them "not true Texans" if they don't root for UT when you feel its important. Can't have it both ways bro. I personally do root for Texas teams when they play out of state opponents but it doesn't make anyone less loyal to the state if they don't.
    You were the one who edited out sections of your post because you said you were trying to keep this a "clean debate" and not turn it into a mudfest. If you didn't consider that to be the equivalent of a rude comment, my mistake. I don't really care what you post, it doesn't bother me if you call me names. Honestly, I was more annoyed that your posts kept drastically changing what they said.

Also, I never said anything about being a USC fan. Quite the contrary, I grew up a Notre Dame fan. I'm actually sort of apathetic about a USC/Texas game. I wish they could both find a way to lose. I guess I don't bear quite the hatred for USC that I do for Texas, but I'm a long ways from being a Trojan fan.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    " gies"

*sniff* *sniff*
    I smell Dio.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    you did...you said the initial quote in question.
    And you're the one who made a big stink about something I posted.

Ridiculous...in your opinion...I disagree.
    At least unlikely. Or you could just take my word that you interpreted it incorrectly and we could've dropped this twenty posts ago.

I didn't ignore it. My point was that until you explained it, you wanted me to assume what you meant but had not yet clarified.
    I explained what I meant (not that it was that hard to understand in the first place) a LONG time ago. You've chosen to continue it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    My posts said the same thing...I changed the wording to keep it civil.

I never said you were a USC fan nor did I call you names. I even defended you when Moses spewed his hate.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I explained what I meant (not that it was that hard to understand in the first place) a LONG time ago. You've chosen to continue it.
    And I explained myself a long time ago. You've chosen to continue it, even after you said you wouldn't. I guess you are wanting me to surrender and give in. I don't plan to. We can end this and move on or continue. Your choice...I would rather talk football personally.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    My posts said the same thing...I changed the wording to keep it civil.

I never said you were a USC fan nor did I call you names. I even defended you when Moses spewed his hate.
    Then why get upset with me for calling them rude comments if you had to change them to keep it civil?

Anyhow, it looks like this argument's run it's course. Back on topic.

EDIT: I never said I wouldn't continue arguing, just that it was a pointless topic to argue about. When I'm right I'll argue until I'm blue in the face even if it's an irrelevant argument.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Then why get upset with me for calling them rude comments if you had to change them to keep it civil?
    I was never upset.

But you are right...back to topic.

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    Isn't that sweet...the s are making up.

So gie2005...what is your excuse going to be when UT beats your ass bloody....assuming you have the nuts to show your face.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Jeez...what a bunch of pussies. I hate when women fight. I would root for the Ags..if they were good enough to make a bowl game. Too bad they suck ass. Its ok though...like I said....when VY and the Horns rape the Ags.... gie fans will scatter or make excuses.
    I don't know many Aggies that think we're going to beat Texas this year. And I'll root for Texas when pigs fly.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    dude Moses....you just need to go away.

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    you pussy. I ain't goin nowhere

You didn't answer my question, gie. What will your excuse be and will you be a man and show up when you lose.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You give UT fans a bad name jerkoff.

Ok big man...let me ask you something...if UT blows it...will YOU be a man and admit it or will you run like a little girl?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    you pussy. I ain't goin nowhere

You didn't answer my question, gie. What will your excuse be and will you be a man and show up when you lose.
    Of course I answered your question. Do you know how to read? I've already said I expect Texas to win, so why would I be making excuses? Texas has a better football team, end of discussion.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I guess Hooked on Phonics didn't work for Moses.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    that.....I hate the ing Aggie...bunch of goddamn mindless Hitler youth. Watch, when Texas beats the holy out of the gies...he will either disappear or make excuses.

Damn, you are one stupid mother er.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    The fans look even better.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    and that is why Jim rules.

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    " gies"

*sniff* *sniff*
    I smell Dio.

I post under 1 name & 1 name only.

usc blows . no self-respecting nd fan would ever compliment usc
    I didnt say I liked USC, or that I root for them. I only said I Respect them. Ur a Spurs fan, of course u hate the Lakers, but u did respect them as a contender in the NBA. I know I did.

Post Count
    The fans look even better.
    those are actually asu fans... but i am pretty sure you could find usc fans like that if you looked hard enough.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

Which billboard do you agree with?

Thread Information