Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Young Tim vs older Hakeem.

Mario Elie the game winner

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only legitimate challenge was Indy. And the game 7 was in Chicago. They got home cooking the same way the Spurs got home cooking vs Detroit in 2005...or the Lakers in 2010.
    No

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Yeah there was definitely home cooking in that game 7. Both Wallaces and McDyess were in foul trouble by the 3rd quarter. It was awful. And Duncan was still 10/27 from the field. Though it would have been moot if Sheed didn’t leave Horry wide open in Game 5.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think the Spurs had 6 or 7 more points from the line in game 7. And numerous other fouls that occurred on them that were overlooked.

Spurs don't just get homecooking in game 7's at home, they get it at ANY home game as the refs are terrified of Pop.

Yeah there was definitely home cooking in that game 7. Both Wallaces and McDyess were in foul trouble by the 3rd quarter. It was awful. And Duncan was still 10/27 from the field. Though it would have been moot if Sheed didn’t leave Horry wide open in Game 5.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tmac or Penny before the injury? Who ya got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both better thsn Jordan

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That may be; but I've watched that game multiple times, and it has never struck me that the calls were off IIRC. Sometimes players have to pay for not being disciplined. Perhaps that's a big part of why TD was 10/27; they decided to be extra aggressive. Fouls is often the trade-off.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anfernee is in the over-rated column. I imagine a fanboy like you loved him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs get it at ANY home game as the refs are terrified of Pop.
    Pop doesn't get calls. He makes an effort too make sure the league doesn't totally the Spurs over; which is basically what they want.
    Spurs are bad for ratings. Game plan is usually to f them over. Fortunately, Detroit wasn't a ratings horse either. That series and the New Jersey series had low levels of BS.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'd need to watch more tape on Penny to answer that tbh but my feel is he was much more of a playmaker and all rounder while TMac could flat out score with the best of them (sure he could playmake but usually not his focus), so kind of different games really. Defensively I think TMac rarely put the effort in so maybe Penny was better on that end but not sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd need to watch more tape on Penny to answer that tbh but my feel is he was much more of a playmaker and all rounder while TMac could flat out score with the best of them (sure he could playmake but usually not his focus), so kind of different games really. Defensively I think TMac rarely put the effort in so maybe Penny was better on that end but not sure.
    T-Mac actually had both responsibilities in ORlando and Houston

He was the playmaker and scorer and was pretty good at both

Penny was more of a playmaker but could be scorer if his team needed points

In the 1st round vs Miami in 97 he had back to back 45 pt games he was amazing

Jordan and Pippen couldn't guard him either

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tmac was a tad better.

But since Penny's assist numbers were nice prior to the injury, I'd figure you Lebron stat sheet holders would prefer him.

Anfernee is in the over-rated column. I imagine a fanboy like you loved him.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Penny could absolutely take over. But he had young, hungry Shaq, down low. And we know he was not playing second fiddle to anyone.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Better at what? Losing in the 1st round of the playoffs?

Both better thsn Jordan

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Penny could absolutely take over. But he had young, hungry Shaq, down low. And we know he was not playing second fiddle to anyone.
    He was a porcelain doll. Very limited. He would be better suited for today's NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better at what? Losing in the 1st round of the playoffs?
    Jordan did that very well before Pippen and he also got swept in the process

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Jordan did that very well before Pippen and he also got swept in the process
    Pippen was trash his rookie season. Grant made more of an impact on that team. But the biggest Jordan won that season was his game dramatically improved from the prior season. Pippen didn’t help him beat Cleveland that series.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Jordan in 1989

32.5 PPG
    8.0 TRB
    8.0 APG
    2.9 SPG
    53% shooting

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jordan in 1989

32.5 PPG
    8.0 TRB
    8.0 APG
    2.9 SPG
    53% shooting

Lebron like stats for those who think Jordan couldn't do it. But also shot like 85% from the line. So that means he could actually sink a clutch free throw, unlike the self proclaimed king.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take Mac. Especially since he was a pretty good defender before he had to be a one man team in Orlando.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Spur's fans will love this. Damn, I had forgotten how spry Tim was early on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron like stats for those who think Jordan couldn't do it. But also shot like 85% from the line. So that means he could actually sink a clutch free throw, unlike the self proclaimed king.
    Lol LeBron would averae 50 ppg 20 rbds and 15 apg against those YMCA rejects in ISO era

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch Sabonis highlights , USSR vs USA

David Robinson was like WTF

Young healthy Sabonis was a freak , too bad he couldn't join the NBA earlier because of political BS

Arvydas and CLyde? Dad Killer wouldn't have sniffed a le in the early 90s

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6:06 Company man tries to call a jump and effectively ice the game for the Bulls. Such BS.

Thread Information