Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

9:58 - Barkley needs to make that to ice the game; but fake offensive foul call keeps the Bulls in it and gives them the championship.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lol LeBron would averae 50 ppg 20 rbds and 15 apg against those YMCA rejects in ISO era

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did you miss the two handed pushoff by Reggie at 7:03 on Jordan? Had that been Ginobili he would flopped as though he were shot out of a canon.

6:06 Company man tries to call a jump and effectively ice the game for the Bulls. Such BS.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

And there's this guy as well

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Karl Malone vs average defender, Longley= unstoppable.

Insert Rodman who occupies space inside Karl's head, rent free = 54 total points for Utah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ;lol Jordan got outscored by Danny The Pastor Ainge in an elimination game

Danny Ainge

Thats not better

and he couldn’t use the zone excuse

and Jordan faved players every night
    if he had to face Kawhi, PG, KD, Iggy etc on a regular basis he would have had his pushed in

Lebron haters clinging to 1 series

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lebron formed a super team and still got outplayed by role players. Let that sink in for a moment. These weren't 80s crack head Bulls teammates. It's Wade and Bosh.
    Last edited by Dirks_Finale; 05-06-2020 at 09:32 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron formed a super team and still got outplayed by role. Let that sink in for a moment. These weren't 80s crack head Bulls teammates. It's Wade and Bosh.
    Super teams are not new FFS

Magic had a great situation in LA - Magic even threatened to stay 1 more year in NCAA if the Lakers didn't draft him

Same with Bird in Boston

Moses went to Philly, Erving and Moses were both ringless before that

Barkley teamed up twice

Jordan was openly throwing the FO under the bus and threatened to leave, but thankfully for Bulls fans, Pippen and Phil arrived; then later he had the then best European player and 6th man and Rodman (and again compe ion I might add)

Why woud he leave that team?

Jordan would have bolted if the team didn't get better

you old heads keep throwing dumb

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Super teams are not new FFS

Magic had a great situation in LA - Magic even threatened to stay 1 more year in NCAA if the Lakers didn't draft him

Same with Bird in Boston

Moses went to Philly, Erving and Moses were both ringless before that

Barkley teamed up twice

Jordan was openly throwing the FO under the bus and threatened to leave, but thankfully for Bulls fans, Pippen and Phil arrived; then later he had the then best European player and 6th man and Rodman (and again compe ion I might add)

Why woud he leave that team?

Jordan would have bolted if the team didn't get better

you old heads keep throwing dumb
    You keep referencing one game in which Jordan supposedly got outscored by a role player. That team was not exactly the 98 bulls, Lefty. It wasn't close to being the caliber of the 2011 Heatles. Lebron got outscored by 0 time all star Jason f#ckin Terry in that 6 game series. That's kind of a big deal if you want put him on a GOAT pedestal in which he doesn't belong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep referencing one game in which Jordan supposedly got outscored by a role player. That team was not exactly the 98 bulls, Lefty. It wasn't close to being the caliber of the 2011 Heatles. Lebron got outscored by 0 time all star Jason f#ckin Terry in that 6 game series. That's kind of a big deal if you want put him on a GOAT pedestal in which he doesn't belong.
    there are other games

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Name a SERIES in which Jordan got outscored by a role player.

there are other games

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Go to 10:53.

Jordan missed a shot, PHX comes down and Majerle misses another 3. Scared of Jordan's defense so he takes a three, maybe outside his range. His own coach tells him he choked after they got the offensive board and called timeout. Phoenix just was not good enough. Scared.

9:58 - Barkley needs to make that to ice the game; but fake offensive foul call keeps the Bulls in it and gives them the championship.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not exactly a classic, yet. But damn it was fun to watch Harden getting his lunch money taken from him by old man, Manu.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you miss the two handed pushoff by Reggie at 7:03 on Jordan? Had that been Ginobili he would flopped as though he were shot out of a canon.
    NBA notoriously "let them play" on those final plays. And Jordan could've been called for the foul first.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go to 10:53.

Jordan missed a shot, PHX comes down and Majerle misses another 3. Scared of Jordan's defense so he takes a three, maybe outside his range. His own coach tells him he choked after they got the offensive board and called timeout. Phoenix just was not good enough. Scared.
    Actually it was Frank Johnson missing the open shot to seal it; and then passing on another open shot to seal it.
    Ainge leaving Paxson was incredibly stupid too. Giving up a shot for OT was acceptable. Leaving the game winner open for three, no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually it was Frank Johnson missing the open shot to seal it; and then passing on another open shot to seal it.
    Ainge leaving Paxson was incredibly stupid too. Giving up a shot for OT was acceptable. Leaving the game winner open for three, no.
    Ainge reacted quickly to Barkley's dumb gamble, I dont thin he had the time to think about it , it went so fast
    I think he didn't expect Chuck to go for the steal

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I would not have pressed full court like Westfall chose to do. Bring a hard trap when he comes across midcourt if you really want the ball out of Jordan's hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spur's fans will love this. Damn, I had forgotten how spry Tim was early on.

Loved those constant doubles on Duncan and they actually left Shaq relatively opened most of the time. The game also started off with some very questionable calls in favour of Duncan, but then the second half some of those shots he was clearly fouled with nothing called. Not sure what that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not exactly a classic, yet. But damn it was fun to watch Harden getting his lunch money taken from him by old man, Manu.

How in the world can you let Danny Green drive on you for an and-1 play in the clutch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not have pressed full court like Westfall chose to do. Bring a hard trap when he comes across midcourt if you really want the ball out of Jordan's hands.
    Yup

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Annoying how the NBA keeps broadcasting on yt some games from the last 5-6 years nobody gives a about instead of giving us some real classics tbh
    Last edited by 140; 05-06-2020 at 07:30 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How in the world can you let Danny Green drive on you for an and-1 play in the clutch?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Annoying how the NBA keeps broadcasting on yt some games from the last 5-6 years nobody gives a about instead of giving us some real classics tbh
    ESPN had a pretty good one on tonight prior to the all star game. A certain lone superstar with a busted up digit uses that same hand to win game 2 of the series vs a super friends dream team.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ESPN had a pretty good one on tonight prior to the all star game. A certain lone superstar with a busted up digit uses that same hand to win game 2 of the series vs a super friends dream team.
    Well to be fair the NBA did have that one on youtube last week iirc tbh. But then they will have some random embiid/washed drose/john wall games most of the time when they are sitting on piles and piles of classic games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can find full 80s-90s games on YT tbh

Thread Information