Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watched the 98 ECF Game 7.. Holy Reggie Miller should be ashamed of himself. What a Dog Non Effort in the 4th Qtr.. He got up 1 ing Shot.. An air ball that was put back in. Jordan was guarding him, but he was passive as . I watched this guy give his all in series with the Knicks for years, but one game from the Finals against MJ, and The Bulls he just shied away.. God Damn Pitiful..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Just watched the 98 ECF Game 7.. Holy Reggie Miller should be ashamed of himself. What a Dog Non Effort in the 4th Qtr.. He got up 1 ing Shot.. An air ball that was put back in. Jordan was guarding him, but he was passive as . I watched this guy give his all in series with the Knicks for years, but one game from the Finals against MJ, and The Bulls he just shied away.. God Damn Pitiful..
    Maybe he just ran outta gas. Compared to Michael, Reggie was bone thin. Michael wasn't doing much in that 4th Quarter in terms of scoring but his body and possibly determination allowed him to make game changing plays without scoring. Grabbing that lose ball and then "winning" the jumpball against Rik Smits. Dunno why Reggie never stepped foot in a gym.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Today is anniversary of the Elie "Kiss of Death"

Barkley - 23 rebounds
    KJ - 46 points

in a lose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he just ran outta gas. Compared to Michael, Reggie was bone thin. Michael wasn't doing much in that 4th Quarter in terms of scoring but his body and possibly determination allowed him to make game changing plays without scoring. Grabbing that lose ball and then "winning" the jumpball against Rik Smits. Dunno why Reggie never stepped foot in a gym.
    Jordan played very well despite not shooting the ball well. Yes his iron will was on display as usual. But Reggie saying on the Last Dance "I didn't fear him" Really? 4th QTR in the biggest game of your career, you looked like you were ready for Summer Vacation..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    His game was running around off the ball and sliding between or around bodies to get a shot. Maybe he figured bulk would have slowed him down some so he chose to remain Durant like in frame.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jordan played very well despite not shooting the ball well. Yes his iron will was on display as usual. But Reggie saying on the Last Dance "I didn't fear him" Really? 4th QTR in the biggest game of your career, you looked like you were ready for Summer Vacation..
    Jordan looked like Kobe in gm 7 vs Celtics in 2010. Couldn't hit from the floor but did everything else. Good defense, timley rebounds. Just willing their teams to a series win. Miller lacked that extra special something that the big dogs had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan looked like Kobe in gm 7 vs Celtics in 2010. Couldn't hit from the floor but did everything else. Good defense, timley rebounds. Just willing their teams to a series win. Miller lacked that extra special something that the big dogs had.
    What I found baffling about it, was in other playoff series he did NOT Shy away. He went out shooting trying to be the man, and often being the man in the 4th. Isiah Thomas was calling him out on the broadcast "Where is Reggie" 1 shot in the 4th WTF. Jordan's D is good,

But 1 Shot Reggie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I found baffling about it, was in other playoff series he did NOT Shy away. He went out shooting trying to be the man, and often being the man in the 4th. Isiah Thomas was calling him out on the broadcast "Where is Reggie" 1 shot in the 4th WTF. Jordan's D is good,

But 1 Shot Reggie?
    Reggie needs to see a Knick jersey to get going

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL Chick Hearn putting this one in the refrigerator before Sacramento had even scored. Get in here KillaKobe81, figured you'd get a kick out of this one.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Says the video is unavailable..

Watched on youtube. Hilarious

LOL Chick Hearn putting this one in the refrigerator before Sacramento had even scored. Get in here KillaKobe81, figured you'd get a kick out of this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah 90s NBA video are unwatchable as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

9:58 - Barkley needs to make that to ice the game; but fake offensive foul call keeps the Bulls in it and gives them the championship.
    I live those bloopers videos
    90s basketball was so funny

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yeah 90s NBA video are unwatchable as well
    Scared of post play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scared of post play
    I actually like post play
    McHale and Hakeem had exquisite post play

Barkley not so much as he was a ball stopper

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What's much funnier is watching someone like James Harden's(or many others in this era) half hearted attempt at playing anything that even slightly resembles defense.

I live those bloopers videos
    90s basketball was so funny

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    An unkept looking midget more than holding his own vs the 'king'.

Even trash talking him at the end of the clip saying it's actually no challenge guarding him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's much funnier is watching someone like James Harden's(or many others in this era) half hearted attempt at playing anything that even slightly resembles defense.
    Harden would have averaged 55 pog in the 90s tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Fin really was discount Jordan in his prime tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Fin really was discount Jordan in his prime tbh
    Still not happy with him for running off the Spurs and helping them rang.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah that was a tough one to swallow but it made sense for him after he was amnesty'd by Cuban. He was such a big part of those late 90s-early 00s teams and had a such an important role mentoring both Dirk and Nash that I just can't hate on him for that though tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah that was a tough one to swallow but it made sense for him after he was amnesty'd by Cuban. He was such a big part of those late 90s-early 00s teams and had a such an important role mentoring both Dirk and Nash that I just can't hate on him for that though tbh
    You are right. He was huge for us.

I remember Cuban like begging and pleading with him to go anywhere except SA. And he did it, i think just to give Mark the middle finger.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Helped Dallas get to the Finals in '06 with his piss poor defense on Howard/Steakhouse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typo?

Thread Information