Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I usually don't care much for Sharpe's opinions as he is likely paid more money by the network to act as though he honestly thinks Lebron is the goat He knows better. He isn't a kid like Nick Wrong who does not remember the 90's

But I kinda agree with him on Barkely being underrated by the masses. 22/11 for a guy 6/4 playing PF in a day in which size was king, upfront. Not too bad. If you put Barkley over KG I wouldn't argue with you. Don't necessarily agree, but I can see a case being made. Now if his PHX years don't happen, there is no way he is in that conversation.

And nice little dig by Barkley on Draymond.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    These videos are pretty good tbh.

I especially liked this nice dribble move and Stephen A's reaction
    https://youtu.be/xJRzMRJye4s?t=65

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These videos are pretty good tbh.

I especially liked this nice dribble move and Stephen A's reaction
    https://youtu.be/xJRzMRJye4s?t=65

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Have already watched it year ago. Great video and great channel

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

https://youtu.be/JmcX-ON_imA?t=189

This video includes some WNBA content and "highlights".

It also reflects my view about women sports and all this stuff about gender

Last edited by i'm_still_beta; 06-28-2020 at 01:44 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Love the hat!!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I usually don't care much for Sharpe's opinions as he is likely paid more money by the network to act as though he honestly thinks Lebron is the goat He knows better. He isn't a kid like Nick Wrong who does not remember the 90's

But I kinda agree with him on Barkely being underrated by the masses. 22/11 for a guy 6/4 playing PF in a day in which size was king, upfront. Not too bad. If you put Barkley over KG I wouldn't argue with you. Don't necessarily agree, but I can see a case being made. Now if his PHX years don't happen, there is no way he is in that conversation.

Damn, media has to put their finger up Donkey's ass by contract?

Putting this ass clown in the discussion with Barkley is stupid as it gets.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn TOSB Bird with broken back and finger still putting up numbers

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bird was amazing. One of the few players that I still genuinely miss watching play the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bird was amazing. One of the few players that I still genuinely miss watching play the game.
    Yep, and e was also the goat trash talker imo
    and a pretty good troll too

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish Bird didn't have all those injuries. He would've been dropping 70 on Jordan to send a message.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There's a case that Barkley is over-rated, even. But comparing Donkey to him is sad.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman couldn't even lock Robert Horry up

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He was too busy trying to help David, who was getting pummeled by Hakeem.

Rodman couldn't even lock Robert Horry up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope he wasn't doing that either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope he wasn't doing that either.
    true true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman was so helpful in that WCF that only Chicago even made an offer for him after it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rodman played better defense on Hakeem than MVP Robinson did. I know that's not saying much as Robinson was castrated in that series, but it's true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman played better defense on Hakeem than MVP Robinson did. I know that's not saying much as Robinson was castrated in that series, but it's true.

Did you even watch the video? Constant double and triple teams from other spurs teammates required, first time he guarded Hakeem 1 on 1 he gave up an And-1. When he was here to double he left pete chilcutt under the masher for a wide open layup. This goes on and on. It actually spoke to why Hakeem went off like crazy because his doubles were ineffective and he wasn’t even guarding the man he’s supposed to be guarding when he didn’t cover Hakeem. Robinson not only had to guard Hakeem one on one throughout the series, he had to guard Rodmans man.

Next time, find some higher quality trolling please.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Watched the video and the damn series! Plus I've read Rodman's book and he talked extensively on it.

Drob, league MVP, could not hold him. So he relied on doubles and sometimes Rodman would get caught on him in switches or when David was on the bench. When coach Hill asked David if he can check Hakeem by himself he just shrugged his shoulders and said" y'all can come down and help if you want" league MVP The reason why Rodman was sometimes cheating and leaving his man is because Hill told him to help David and he was reluctantly doing so. That entire series he was feeling like he had to guard Houston's entire frontline.

Did you even watch the video? Constant double and triple teams from other spurs teammates required, first time he guarded Hakeem 1 on 1 he gave up an And-1. When he was here to double he left pete chilcutt under the masher for a wide open layup. This goes on and on. It actually spoke to why Hakeem went off like crazy because his doubles were ineffective and he wasn’t even guarding the man he’s supposed to be guarding when he didn’t cover Hakeem. Robinson not only had to guard Hakeem one on one throughout the series, he had to guard Rodmans man.

Next time, find some higher quality trolling please.
    Last edited by Dirks_Finale; 07-21-2020 at 02:35 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched the video and the damn series! Plus I've read Rodman's book and he talked extensively on it.

Drob, league MVP, could not hold him. So he relied on doubles and sometimes Rodman would get caught on him in switches or when David was on the bench. When coach Hill asked David if he can check Hakeem by himself he just shrugged his shoulders and said" y'all can come down and help if you want" league MVP The reason why Rodman was sometimes cheating and leaving his man is because Hill told him to help David and he was reluctantly doing so. That entire series he was feeling like he had to guard Houston's entire frontline.
    You are basing on Rodman's word, who is a known lunatic, to defend Rodman?

You think Kim Jong Il is some cool guy as well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't help David do in that series.

Thread Information