Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Lookit sticks, I appreciate the time that Mr Brady and Mr Gronkowski served with the Mighty New England Patriots, but that time is ovah. Thanks for the help, enjoy your fahkin rings, and get the fahk outta here you lace curtain pussies! If they ever show their faces in Southie again, I’ll fahkin slam their heads through a plate glass window. They’re fahkin as dead to me as that fahkin rat Mangini.

The true masterminds behind the fahkin Pats are still here, Billy McBelichick and Robby O’Kraft. They fahkin led us to six rings, and they’re makin plans for #7 as we speak. It’s gonna be wicked pissah. They’ve anointed a new GOAT, Jarrett O’Stiffone, and let me tell ya, this guy s. I was at Sully’s Pub this weekend (still open cuz fahk corona) and I saw him enjoying a Sam Adams in the presence of some females. So I walk by him and make sure to gently graze his crotch area with my hand as I pass by - no , just tryin to see what his dong situation is, and let me tell ya, he’s packin wicked heat down there my friends. The keys to the dynasty are in good fahkin hands!

THE DYNASTY FAHKIN LIVES ON! FAHK TAMPON BAY!

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Update your sig bro.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Me and Mono need to start our Super Bowl preparations. Just need to get lefty on board and we'll be good.

whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Update your sig bro.
    Appreciate it bro, also Mahomes is a fahkin .

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Belicheat is a fraud without Tampa Tom.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Appreciate it bro, also Mahomes is a fahkin .
    A Ma (?)

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I am certainly interested. People underrate Winston by forgetting that he did a lot of good to go along with his bad. Brady shouldn't turn the ball over as much but he's also not likely to pass for 5000 yards. Tampa will hopefully be improved, and I'd like them to win another ring if the Ravens don't. Even with Brady. But I don't think they're instant contenders either. Could easily seem them starting off faster then going below .500 the second half of the year and petering out. The Bucs outside the Dungy years are every bit the black hole that the Browns are. They find ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on the regular

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I am certainly interested. People underrate Winston by forgetting that he did a lot of good to go along with his bad. Brady shouldn't turn the ball over as much but he's also not likely to pass for 5000 yards. Tampa will hopefully be improved, and I'd like them to win another ring if the Ravens don't. Even with Brady. But I don't think they're instant contenders either. Could easily seem them starting off faster then going below .500 the second half of the year and petering out. The Bucs outside the Dungy years are every bit the black hole that the Browns are. They find ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on the regular
    Brady also picked the wrong conference/division to spend the rest of his career. His big mistake was not finding another team in the AFC imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brady also picked the wrong conference/division to spend the rest of his career. His big mistake was not finding another team in the AFC imo.
    But, people will say, at least he won't have to go *through* Mahomes.

The AFC is, in a lot of ways, like the 1990s-2018 NBA LEastern Conference. They consistently having the best player but the overall much worse/inferior conference in terms of number of teams with a realistic shot to win a le year in and year out.

Brady in Indiana probably would have been the best overall fit, since that coach (Reich) is a stud and he runs a similar offense as the one Brady likes, plus they have a much better offensive line than the one in Tampa. Indiana probably doesn't have as many weapons, but they also have a better defense and running game. (Arians) is a quality coach too, but his offense is predicated on the deep ball being the primary threat, which hasn't been Brady's game really since the turn of the last decade.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    But, people will say, at least he won't have to go *through* Mahomes.

The AFC is, in a lot of ways, like the 1990s-2018 NBA LEastern Conference. They consistently having the best player but the overall much worse/inferior conference in terms of number of teams with a realistic shot to win a le year in and year out.

Brady in Indiana probably would have been the best overall fit, since that coach (Reich) is a stud and he runs a similar offense as the one Brady likes, plus they have a much better offensive line than the one in Tampa. Indiana probably doesn't have as many weapons, but they also have a better defense and running game. (Arians) is a quality coach too, but his offense is predicated on the deep ball being the primary threat, which hasn't been Brady's game really since the turn of the last decade.
    Brady wouldn’t be caught dead playing for the Colts as long as Irsay is the owner. Plain and simple.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also, OP's schtick should officially be dead now, sort of like how bad/stale the similar-themed 21_ ings midnightpulp schtick got after the Lakers stopped being even halfway decent after 2013

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Me and Mono need to start our Super Bowl preparations. Just need to get lefty on board and we'll be good.
    You are Mono, got.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

Damn mono wtf you do to this guy for him to quote me 2 moths later in a dead thread. LMAO

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Damn mono wtf you do to this guy for him to quote me 2 moths later in a dead thread. LMAO
    Clutch your pearls, got.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Tampa Bays offense is going to do well. If their D does also, playoffs.

Seems like the Patriots have enough of a core back and their bread and butter PatsRef for another playoff run.

Do you think in the most obvious rigging all time that Pats 2020 opponents will lie down on the field during play to assure the Pats *win?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Tampa Bays offense is going to do well. If their D does also, playoffs.

Seems like the Patriots have enough of a core back and their bread and butter PatsRef for another playoff run.

Do you think in the most obvious rigging all time that Pats 2020 opponents will lie down on the field during play to assure the Pats *win?
    Mono gonna regret switching his team back to the Redcoats if not.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mono gonna regret switching his team back to the Redcoats if not.
    somehow they'll be good enough to go 8-8 and win that ghastly division

And don't tell me buffalo, buffalo in fact sucked last year they just had a historically easy schedule. They have a horrid QB and HC combination and their run defense was awful last year. Lost games when they needed them in the worst way.

Patriots win AFC East in 2020.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    somehow they'll be good enough to go 8-8 and win that ghastly division

And don't tell me buffalo, buffalo in fact sucked last year they just had a historically easy schedule. They have a horrid QB and HC combination and their run defense was awful last year. Lost games when they needed them in the worst way.

Patriots win AFC East in 2020.
    Strangely I don’t see 8-8, I see them finding some strange way to win 10 games or completely falling on their face. COVID-19 might them because Stidham was going to need a complete off season of workouts/training camp/etc and that’s not happening. If they get off to a ty start Belichick might pack it in and tank, if they were really determined to be on the hampster wheel of mediocrity they would have signed someone like Andy Dalton.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yeah it all hinges on Studham. Either he is a trainwreck and they go 4-12, or he’s slightly above average and they go 9-7 or maybe 10-6.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Derp truly has no life tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Strangely I don’t see 8-8, I see them finding some strange way to win 10 games or completely falling on their face. COVID-19 might them because Stidham was going to need a complete off season of workouts/training camp/etc and that’s not happening. If they get off to a ty start Belichick might pack it in and tank, if they were really determined to be on the hampster wheel of mediocrity they would have signed someone like Andy Dalton.
    Yeah it all hinges on Studham. Either he is a trainwreck and they go 4-12, or he’s slightly above average and they go 9-7 or maybe 10-6.
    From my own personal observation and listening to the Gilmore interview, my opinion is that the Patriots went 12-4 last year with their defense and coaching, especially their secondary, with a shout-out to special teams. Most of the guys are back, they did lose some LBs in free agency but drafted their replacements. Still most of the defensive core is intact.

Brady in 2019 wasn't "Tom Terrific". Brady's last heroic act as a Patriot came against the Chiefs in the AFC championship game, and by even then he was in rapid decline. You've seen the Patriots win in blowouts with Garoppolo and even win with third rate guys like Cassel and Brissett. It's not so much about the QB in New England. All the QB needs to do is not self destruct, make the easy and quick throws, hand the ball off, get the ball out to the backs in the flat and let them do the work.

I don't think Stidham will ever be elite but you never know... Brady was drafted even lower. But Stidham in the perfect possible system and he'll be allowed to play tied or with the lead more often than not.

The AFC East is the worst division overall in football AND they have the hardest schedule (NFC West is the best division in football and they have to play all of them) so expect the division winner might not need more than 8-9 wins to win the division. Which would be a perfect way to ease in Stidham while extending the Patriots' league-record playoff streak.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The Patriots defense was partly fool’s gold. They took advantage of a really weak early schedule, which led Bill to stupidly give more control to his dip son. That, combined with tougher compe ion, led to a defense that went from seemingly elite to solid but not special. And a defense that couldn’t stop Ryan ing Fitzpatrick on the most important drive of the season

With the losses on D, the continuing decline of the already overrated McCourtys, Hightower slowing down, and Bill’s methhead kid calling the shots, I wouldn’t be shocked in the defense wasn’t any better than league average next year. And if Gilmore gets hurt, they’ll be among the league’s worst.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Patriots defense was partly fool’s gold. They took advantage of a really weak early schedule, which led Bill to stupidly give more control to his dip son. That, combined with tougher compe ion, led to a defense that went from seemingly elite to solid but not special. And a defense that couldn’t stop Ryan ing Fitzpatrick on the most important drive of the season

With the losses on D, the continuing decline of the already overrated McCourtys, Hightower slowing down, and Bill’s methhead kid calling the shots, I wouldn’t be shocked in the defense wasn’t any better than league average next year. And if Gilmore gets hurt, they’ll be among the league’s worst.
    The defenses first half performance was largely due to fluky turnovers at an unsustainable rate too, a lot of which were forced by Collins. It’s not like they were just suffocating teams in every aspect, a lot of points were saved by turnovers.

Unless Bentley has a huge breakout year their linebacker play is going to get a lot worse. Their secondary also needs JC Jackson to start playing consistently well. My gut is that the all pro last get gets to Gilmore’s head and he goes Asante Samuel mode and starts trying to jump routes for interceptions at the expense of good coverage.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The defenses first half performance was largely due to fluky turnovers at an unsustainable rate too, a lot of which were forced by Collins. It’s not like they were just suffocating teams in every aspect, a lot of points were saved by turnovers.

Unless Bentley has a huge breakout year their linebacker play is going to get a lot worse. Their secondary also needs JC Jackson to start playing consistently well. My gut is that the all pro last get gets to Gilmore’s head and he goes Asante Samuel mode and starts trying to jump routes for interceptions at the expense of good coverage.
    DPOY, first "smaller guy" to win that award in a generation.

Thread Information