Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Great chick.
    Bringing down the KKK - Trump s in Repub Redneck Georgia was historic.
    Nothing but props for her.
    Redneck? You're thinking of one state to the west, tbh. Georgia is a very progressive blue state. When I was in Atlanta I thought I was in South Chicago but with a San Francisco vibe, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Redneck? You're thinking of one state to the west, tbh. Georgia is a very progressive blue state. When I was in Atlanta I thought I was in South Chicago but with a San Francisco vibe, tbh.
    Andy i know you don't really travel much, but geographically GA is 85% Hardcore Trump Repugnatin country.
    Metro areas with the population and intelligence and people of color voted to oust the KKK.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Andy i know you don't really travel much, but geographically GA is 85% Hardcore Trump Repugnatin country.
    Metro areas with the population and intelligence and people of color voted to oust the KKK.
    >> intelligence
    >> "people of color"

Choose one

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I was in GA as recently as October. My only stop was in Atlanta, Smyrna area, where the Weather Channel HQ building is. I believe it's in Fulton county. Oh and as I was near the SC border I got pulled over by a cop because "my tints were too dark for Georgia standards"... obviously I had a Texas license, so no issue there. That cop seemed like a redneck fresh out of 'Bama, though.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Also, geography doesn't win in politics. If it did, the Democrats would have zero chance in any nationwide race except a minority of house seats.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ^ Well, take that back, maybe they could get a senator or two in CA and two in Hawaii, two in Vermont and maybe one or two in New Mexico.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Also, geography doesn't win in politics. If it did, the Democrats would have zero chance in any nationwide race except a minority of house seats.
    You mean acreage can vote for the red team... Just empty land?
    People vote, and the majority of people voted for Hillary AND Biden.
    What are you trying to say?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What a ing loser chucho is however he'll continue on proclaiming otherwise. He spends all his time following you around pretending to be the voice of reason. The dude is a straight up pussy.
    Karey and Chunko

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    More free rent from the resident re and pedophile.

Are you going to try and call this "fRee rEnT" when you're still thinking of me unsolicited and crying for my attention, you ing awkward weirdo.

If you're not crying out for random men, you're talking to yourself in threads that no one reads about things that are weird sex cases you get off to, you in mutt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chunko paying rent right on cue.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chunko paying rent right on cue.
    You were thinking of me AGAIN for no reason. You bumped a thread from 4 years ago to find a quote of Kori "attacking" me.

What makes you think about me as often as you do, you sicko?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chunko are you up early or were you up all night stalking older, obese women at the Senior Living / Nursing home?

What kind of pervert makes reveals this kind of sickness?:
    Not a heterosexual on this planet that wouldn't take that Karen to bed, tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chunko are you up early or were you up all night stalking older, obese women at the Senior Living / Nursing home?

What kind of pervert makes reveals this kind of sickness?:
    It's 8 am in Cali, you re . Have you been up all night, Fatts? Lusting over children and reading 4 year old threads thinking about strange males on sports message boards?

You're stupid, poor and you get picked on like a child when you're a 50-something year old man. Plus, you're a felonious sex predator who stays up all night lurking SpursTalk for spank perversions.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You bumped a thread from 4 years ago to find a quote of Kori "attacking" me.
    Actually i was responding to a post pgardn made yesterday over on Karen the Colonizer thread.
    And a quote of Kareywats originated here.
    It happens.

Does your victim (victims) of last night perhaps have a pain med in their medicine cabinet or purse to help you out?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Actually i was responding to a post pgardn made yesterday over on Karen the Colonizer thread.
    And a quote of Kareywats originated here.
    It happens.

Does your victim (victims) of last night perhaps have a pain med in their medicine cabinet or purse to help you out?
    No, you re , you bumped an olllllddddd quote of Koris. Even your lies don't add up, stupid.

I'll leave you to whatever sick, deviant, lonely loser you do on this board every day. Please stop making advances on me and crying for my attention. It's not even fun running you down anymore.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, you re , you bumped an olllllddddd quote of Koris. Even your lies don't add up, stupid.

I'll leave you to whatever sick, deviant, lonely loser you do on this board every day. Please stop making advances on me and crying for my attention. It's not even fun running you down anymore.
    pgardn made a post yesterday. I was going to respond on that thread. Tat s post was within that thread. Simple truths. Try it sometime.

Even your lame attempts to desperately avoid your comments on Karen the Colonizer don't add up.

And nice try on yet another attempt to weasel out and change the subject.

Weak. Own up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Keep trying to persuade all here that you're not the PEDOPHILE that you clearly are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What a ing loser chucho is however he'll continue on proclaiming otherwise. He spends all his time following you around pretending to be the voice of reason. The dude is a straight up pussy.
    Karee and Chunko

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Keep trying to deflect just because you want to lump ol San Fran Dan with me you PEDOPHILE loser!

We should be able to hunt you degenerates down, especially you tbh.

Thread Information