Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boy, metaphors really piss you off.
    I wasn't taking it literally. I was trying to highlight this petty nonsense is a poor usage of that metaphor. The "hill" is just petty narratives and me highlighting that poses no risk. That's why I said "if anything you'll be dying while manufacturing the hill".

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't taking it literally. I was trying to highlight this petty nonsense is a poor usage of that metaphor. The "hill" is just petty narratives and me highlighting that poses no risk. That's why I said "if anything you'll be dying while manufacturing the hill".
    No one said you took the sentences literally. The metaphor really pissed you off as you clearly illustrated twice now.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one said you took the sentences literally. The metaphor really pissed you off as you clearly illustrated twice now.
    Oh, so a response to something means it "pisses one off". Thanks, I'm glad we cleared that up.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They earned their morsels. Sure, he got us into it. Economic downturns aren't supposed to be unceasing.
    Yeah Japan had nothing to do with it.We entered because we saw how much fun WWI was... fckn nitwit.The downturn happened well before FDR because Rep govt sat and did nothing you fruitcake.Just because the after effects linger; at the time FDR did what was needed.”I read 50 history books and I know nothing.”

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so a response to something means it "pisses one off". Thanks, I'm glad we cleared that up.
    No, one can tell from what you wrote twice that it pissed you off.

No on says you shoot boats down. It's a stupid thing to say. That's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, you’re asking that because of what happened — it’s a fair question, too — what happened in Denver. Because in Denver, I’ve never seen — I said, “What’s going on?” We’re looking at this graph where everything’s looking beautiful and it’s coming down and then you got this one e. It’s — I said, “What happened to Denver?”

And many people, very quickly, and they — by the way, they were on it like, so fast, you wouldn’t believe it. They knew every aspect. They had people go and — not only testing, “Who did you see? Where were you? How many people did you meet? Were you out to dinner in somebody else’s home? Where were you?” Where did — where did this number of people come from? How did — they are totally on it.
    Now, this just happened. I just saw it this morning. I’m looking at everything smooth, going down, topping out. And then you have this one e in Denver. It’s like, where did this come from?

So we’ll be looking at that. And we don’t want cases like that happening. This was — but this — this is the kind of thing can happen. This is very complex.
    This is a very brilliant enemy. You know, it’s a brilliant enemy. They develop drugs like the antibiotics. You see it. Antibiotics used to solve every problem. Now one of the biggest problems the world has is the germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can’t keep up with it. And they’re constantly trying to come up with a new — people go to a hospital and they catch — they go for a heart operation — that’s no problem, but they end up dying from — from problems. You know the problems I’m talking about. There’s a whole genius to it.

We’re fighting — not only is it hidden, but it’s very smart. Okay? It’s invisible and it’s hidden, but it’s — it’s very smart. And you see that in a case like a Denver.
    But, you know, I think we’re doing well, and they’re on Denver like you wouldn’t believe. I came in this morning; it was a flurry. I said what’s going on? They said, “Denver.” I said, “What happened to Denver?” Because Denver was doing pretty well. And they’ve got that under control. But, yeah, that would be a case where you do some very big testing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can't even stop the flu and there's Iran threatening us with flying gunboats....
    PEW PEW PEW!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump should be more like Obama

"Well, you’re asking that because of what happened — it’s a fair question, too — what happened in Denver. Because in Denver, I’ve never seen — I said, “What’s going on?” We’re looking at this graph where everything’s looking beautiful and it’s coming down and then you got this one e. It’s — I said, “What happened to Denver?”
    And many people, very quickly, and they — by the way, they were on it like, so fast, you wouldn’t believe it. They knew every aspect. They had people go and — not only testing, “Who did you see? Where were you? How many people did you meet? Were you out to dinner in somebody else’s home? Where were you?” Where did — where did this number of people come from? How did — they are totally on it.
    Now, this just happened. I just saw it this morning. I’m looking at everything smooth, going down, topping out. And then you have this one e in Denver. It’s like, where did this come from?
    So we’ll be looking at that. And we don’t want cases like that happening. This was — but this — this is the kind of thing can happen. This is very complex.
    This is a very brilliant enemy. You know, it’s a brilliant enemy. They develop drugs like the antibiotics. You see it. Antibiotics used to solve every problem. Now one of the biggest problems the world has is the germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can’t keep up with it. And they’re constantly trying to come up with a new — people go to a hospital and they catch — they go for a heart operation — that’s no problem, but they end up dying from — from problems. You know the problems I’m talking about. There’s a whole genius to it.
    We’re fighting — not only is it hidden, but it’s very smart. Okay? It’s invisible and it’s hidden, but it’s — it’s very smart. And you see that in a case like a Denver.
    But, you know, I think we’re doing well, and they’re on Denver like you wouldn’t believe. I came in this morning; it was a flurry. I said what’s going on? They said, “Denver.” I said, “What happened to Denver?” Because Denver was doing pretty well. And they’ve got that under control. But, yeah, that would be a case where you do some very big testing."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Japan had nothing to do with it.We entered because we saw how much fun WWI was... fckn nitwit.The downturn happened well before FDR because Rep govt sat and did nothing you fruitcake.Just because the after effects linger; at the time FDR did what was needed.”I read 50 history books and I know nothing.”
    The sole purpose he throws in FDR references is for trolling. Responding to it is simply giving him what he wants. He is literally too stupid to argue with on the topic. Well meaning advice.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blaming WWI after a decade literally nicknamed 'The Roaring Twenties'
    Today's beta boy
    Lashing out about my history claims while failing that ing badly

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Well, you’re asking that because of what happened — it’s a fair question, too — what happened in Denver. Because in Denver, I’ve never seen — I said, “What’s going on?” We’re looking at this graph where everything’s looking beautiful and it’s coming down and then you got this one e. It’s — I said, “What happened to Denver?”
    But, you know, I think we’re doing well, and they’re on Denver like you wouldn’t believe. I came in this morning; it was a flurry. I said what’s going on? They said, “Denver.” I said, “What happened to Denver?” Because Denver was doing pretty well. And they’ve got that under control. But, yeah, that would be a case where you do some very big testing."
    Oh, look; KidnapperGuy is plagiarizing someone again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sole purpose he throws in FDR references is for trolling. Responding to it is simply giving him what he wants. He is literally too stupid to argue with on the topic. Well meaning advice.
    No problem.

He still needs his dumb ass corrected.
    There are other nitwits who call for this idiots help.
    So I am going to make sure he looks like what he is, clueless.

I do the same thing with hater and The Great Bloated Plot.
    They are total Bozos on many levels.
    Some of the Trumpeters actually do make some sense.
    These few dont.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blaming WWI after a decade literally nicknamed 'The Roaring Twenties'
    Today's beta boy
    Lashing out about my history claims while failing that ing badly
    Oh the alpha boy incel comes into the neighborhood and runs away if females are present.
    You fckin idiot, who set off the depression and who had to deal with it?
    You think both happen simultaneously ya fckn re ?
    Have you heard of Herbert Hoover?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh the alpha boy incel comes into the neighborhood and runs away if females are present.
    You fckin idiot, who set off the depression and who had to deal with it?
    You think both happen simultaneously ya fckn re ?
    Have you heard of Herbert Hoover?
    Incoherent blabber and defense narratives and standard excuses.
    You're a bore if there ever was one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incoherent blabber and defense narratives and standard excuses.
    You're a bore if there ever was one.
    Of course its incoherent.
    You are a re .

When you get blasted with history; You revert to "I dont get it" ,or, "My history, is unique and difficult... we got one up on you sheeple"
    But keep it up.
    Its fun to kick you around.

Have you found any further evidence with 9-11 that makes you believe this was a US plot?
    Please inform...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course its incoherent.
    You are a re .

When you get blasted with history; You revert to "I dont get it" ,or, "My history, is unique and difficult... we got one up on you sheeple"
    But keep it up.
    Its fun to kick you around.

Have you found any further evidence with 9-11 that makes you believe this was a US plot?
    Please inform...
    Meltdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pompoopoo that fat greasy meatball

he is now accussing Iran of violating the Iran Nuclear Deal by launching their satellite to orbit

yes the same deal that US walked away from years ago

stupid pig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if 'Red Dawn' was like for reals!

Woke millennial thinking that freedom of speech is a norm all over the world
    You're prolly one of those Americans who would begin each sentence with 'I'm American'... in a foreign country. ing woke millennial.
    Last edited by ezau; 04-23-2020 at 03:28 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woke millennial thinking that freedom of speech is a norm all over the world
    You're prolly one of those Americans who would begin each sentence with 'I'm American'... in a foreign country. ing woke millennial.
    I never said I thought that. I don't think Americans even have that nearly as much as we think we do.
    The California CHP trying to tell people they can't protest? That's ing fascism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said I thought that. I don't think Americans even have that nearly as much as we think we do.
    The California CHP trying to tell people they can't protest? That's ing fascism.
    Because protesting defeats the purpose of social distancing, which is one of the most effective ways of stopping the spread of the virus and thereby flattening the curve. The objective is to flatten the curve, so our healthcare system won't get overloaded by preventing millions of Americans being infected all at the same time. We lose the battle when our healthcare system gets completely overwhelmed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because protesting defeats the purpose of social distancing, which is one of the most effective ways of stopping the spread of the virus and thereby flattening the curve. The objective is to flatten the curve, so our healthcare system won't get overloaded by preventing millions of Americans being infected all at the same time. We lose the battle when our healthcare system gets completely overwhelmed.
    Cop out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, look; KidnapperGuy is plagiarizing someone again.
    You don't even know who I am quoting, do you?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't even know who I am quoting, do you?
    Okay, tell me who you're plagiarizing.

Honestly, I usually get better efforts from Blake than this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, tell me who you're plagiarizing.

Honestly, I usually get better efforts from Blake than this.

------------------

I think it is more fun for you not to know.

Thread Information