Page 13 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, you manufactured a false premise just to get out of answering a yes or no question.

Bravo.
    No false premise. How can you say something is necessary without saying what it's necessary for?

You set up a false premise (unnecessary yes or no) and then act like any answer outside of your narrow acceptance window is dodging.

No one in their right might would propose that and expect a real answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I said the process for us took about 24 hours after we notified our tenants. (shrugs)

The sky is blue.

Am I wrong about that because I did not know about the legal parameters of evictions in Texas?

nope you're wrong because you stated gossip as fact, just like you are doing with covid. You were really wrong. You positioned it as fact. You duped ChumpDumper now he looks more foolish than normal.

Did you tell him about Kansas and wet markets too?
    So the sky is not blue, because "I stated gossip as fact".

Fascinating. What color is the sky in your world then?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spent the last 17 years telling people they are wrong on ST

dual PhD in "you're wrong"
    And I've accepted when I've been proved wrong.

You haven't. You and others here have a jihad going against those who do prove you wrong. It's funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will laugh at give a mea culpa, then continue spewing false information. The amount of tripe from the websperts here is amazing.
    So the sky is not blue, because "I stated gossip as fact".

Fascinating. What color is the sky in your world then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No false premise. How can you say something is necessary without saying what it's necessary for?
    The goal of zero deaths is a false premise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I've accepted when I've been proved wrong.

You haven't. You and others here have a jihad going against those who do prove you wrong. It's funny.

Sure, the thousands of pages of back and forth between you and ____________ (insert random poster here) proves it!

Yes or no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a disease A is 12 times more deadly than disease B, are they "just alike"?
    So when I said if you do not have a preexisting conditiom or are not over 70 you have a .001 chance of death, I was correct. Thanks.
    That is not an answer to my question.

If a disease A is 12 times more deadly than disease B, are they "just alike"?
    Nope the flu for not at risk is similar for covid not at risk. And thats the facts.
    That is not an answer to my question.

If a disease A is 12 times more deadly than disease B, are they "just alike"? Simple yes or no question.
    [crickets]

I didn't think it was that hard.

Anyone else want to try it?

If a disease A is 12 times more deadly than disease B, are they "just alike"? Simple yes or no question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure, the thousands of pages of back and forth between you and ____________ (insert random poster here) proves it!

Yes or no?
    Your posts definitely prove it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was what Vy65 stated and you were obviously aware of it (you're always here), thus you had a chance to offer a different number.

What is the acceptable number of fatalities?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [crickets]

I didn't think it was that hard.

Anyone else want to try it?

Misleading trap.

Which diseases are you referring to and show the statistics to back up your claim without the kindergarten antics. Use your words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your posts definitely prove it.
    ^another example of you never being wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was what Vy65 stated and you were obviously aware of it (you're always here), thus you had a chance to offer a different number.

It's not even your premise but you'll use it in your jihad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not even your premise but you'll use it in your jihad.
    I am willing to accept a different number. What is the acceptable number of fatalities? What is the goal of the lockdown, statistically?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^another example of you never being wrong
    It's my opinion. I think it's true but I'll look for evidence to the contrary from you if you have it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's my opinion. I think it's true but I'll look for evidence to the contrary from you if you have it.
    This is how you manage thousands of pages of tripe - noise posting and evasive maneuvering.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Generally zero. *If* they can be avoided. Some people will die no matter what, so that is not entirely possible here.

If the health care system gets overwhelmed, people will die from lack of treatment that would not have died otherwise.

The goal should be to limit deaths to those which cannot be avoided. Agree? Disagree?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am willing to accept a different number.
    You can't think of one for yourself?

Why not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Generally zero. *If* they can be avoided. Some people will die no matter what, so that is not entirely possible here.

If the health care system gets overwhelmed, people will die from lack of treatment that would not have died otherwise.

The goal should be to limit deaths to those which cannot be avoided. Agree? Disagree?

When you say "limit deaths", anything other than every human on earth meets that requirement. Quantify it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't think of one for yourself?

Why not?
    I am not the one asking about "necessary".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Misleading trap.

Which diseases are you referring to and show the statistics to back up your claim without the kindergarten antics. Use your words.
    Not trying to be misleading at all. Merely succinct. Sorry if you don't understand it. I will try to clarify there then.

Two fictional diseases, totally made up. The only thing I am trying to get here is simply agreement on a principle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When you say "limit deaths", anything other than every human on earth meets that requirement. Quantify it.
    Now you're demanding I quantify someone else's policy. I don't know what they thought was acceptable or if they even thought in those terms. I'm going to conclude they knew zero was an impossible goal.

I don't know but do think the "acceptable losses" number has been quantified by governments as they reopen, but that number is and will remain in a black box.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hmm. Agree or disagree?

The goal should be to limit deaths to those which cannot be avoided. Yes? No?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not the one asking about "necessary".
    I am.

Ultimately I'm asking you would've been OK with a higher death rate than we've already had to this point. It seems like you're OK with the concept but don't want to admit it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm. Agree or disagree?

The goal should be to limit deaths to those which cannot be avoided. Yes? No?

Meh, most of these people had it coming. Karma and/or natural selection. Take your pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trying to be misleading at all. Merely succinct. Sorry if you don't understand it. I will try to clarify there then.

Two fictional diseases, totally made up. The only thing I am trying to get here is simply agreement on a principle.

There's no reason to ask a hypothetical other than to lay a trap so when you reveal "ah hah! COVID will be 12x more deadly in 12 months!" (which is a falseshood since they both appear to have seasons).

Thread Information