Page 25 of 108 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was talking about the other measures before lockdowns, but sure-- timing matters for lockdowns too.
    Hahahhahahahhahahahajajajajajjajajahahaja

Oh Karen. Please go on

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shamefully he's edged his way out. Karen back to correcting grammar and asking questions with a question. Daily entertainment
    Shamefully you lied and changed the subject and tried to say February was a few weeks ago. Daily entertainment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahahhahahahhahahahajajajajajjajajahahaja

Oh Karen. Please go on
    lol meltdown

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh you mean you aren't going to give all that science and evidence to when whole countries need to be locked down? O was interested to learn about those things that haven't existed before right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh you mean you aren't going to give all that science and evidence to when whole countries need to be locked down? O was interested to learn about those things that haven't existed before right now.
    you avoided every question directed at you about your science and now you're getting all pissy because you think timing isn't a factor in slowing the spread of a virus. Daily entertainment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shamefully he's edged his way out. Karen back to correcting grammar and asking questions with a question. Daily entertainment
    Needs to keep going so he just fortnight builds new tangents with whataboutism and diversions. Sad life, worse than Covid I think. Certainly see though why he wants a lockdown, he's been that way for years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Needs to keep going so he just fortnight builds new tangents with whataboutism and diversions. Sad life, worse than Covid I think. Certainly see though why he wants a lockdown, he's been that way for years.
    you forgot what you were pretending to argue so you just fortnight build new tangents with whataboutism, diversions and personal attacks. You say people have sad lives but you spend your time trying to impress them and collect information about them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Bot response, uses words I used and just hits the quote button. Nonsensical reply. Can't think for itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Bot response, uses words I used and just hits the quote button. Nonsensical reply. Can't think for itself.
    What part did you not understand?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you avoided every question directed at you about your science and now you're getting all pissy because you think timing isn't a factor in slowing the spread of a virus. Daily entertainment.
    No, I said that there was not a timing issue for lockdowns, then you changed the goal post to timing to change the spread of a virus.... see what you did there.

But again, show me this evidence for lockdown, ot are you going to show the models that started this whole thing? Or your models for ny? Or your models for hispital capacity....? Or for any of the rates associated with covid.

I'll continue to wait but I'm going to start the popcorn first.

*WARNING* you have been wrong about everything continuing down this road after given evidence to balance your gossip will not end well. You are on the enemy list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I said that there was not a timing issue for lockdowns, then you changed the goal post to timing to change the spread of a virus.... see what you did there.
    I said there is.

But again, show me this evidence for lockdown, ot are you going to show the models that started this whole thing? Or your models for ny? Or your models for hispital capacity....? Or for any of the rates associated with covid.

I'll continue to wait but I'm going to start the popcorn first.

*WARNING* you have been wrong about everything continuing down this road after given evidence to balance your gossip will not end well. You are on the enemy list.
    Sorry, I've been waiting for your science and numbers for weeks. All I get is gossip and subject changes.

Please post your science based numbers saying what the number of deaths would be today without any lockdowns whatsoever in the United States. Your claim is they were not necessary so support your claim with science.

I know you have an enemies list and you get really flustered and emotional when asked for simple things like I asked for above, but just calm down and give it a try.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said there is.

Sorry, I've been waiting for your science and numbers for weeks. All I get is gossip and subject changes.

Please post your science based numbers saying what the number of deaths would be today without any lockdowns whatsoever in the United States. Your claim is they were not necessary so support your claim with science.

I know you have an enemies list and you get really flustered and emotional when asked for simple things like I asked for above, but just calm down and give it a try.
    Get this book, it's called semantics of science. Then read it. Its better than Googling out of context hogwash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get this book, it's called semantics of science. Then read it. Its better than Googling out of context hogwash
    I'm not asking for a book recommendation.

I am asking you this:

If you can't do this, just say so. It's really OK if you can't. I don't think I'm asking too much of you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not asking for a book recommendation.

I am asking you this:

If you can't do this, just say so. It's really OK if you can't. I don't think I'm asking too much of you.
    I find it odd that you claim to be in favor of science, yet you've made some completely wrong claims without even doing research. That's weird. Oh yeah because you're not using science you using typical karen gossip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep changing the subject to me.

I am asking you this about your claims and what you claim is science:

Just calm down and answer. It should be really easy for you.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because I hung my foot in your ass doesn't mean I stepped into a big hole.
    You have embarrassed yourself.
    you don’t know when to stop PhD recruiter.

You really think anyone believes this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you forgot what you were pretending to argue so you just fortnight build new tangents with whataboutism, diversions and personal attacks. You say people have sad lives but you spend your time trying to impress them and collect information about them.
    He's obese.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have embarrassed yourself.
    you don’t know when to stop PhD recruiter.

You really think anyone believes this?
    Obese re ...That is DMC for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And really sensitive about it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep changing the subject to me.

Lol lockdown science..... can't read nor do you understand data. Wrong again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol lockdown science..... can't read nor do you understand data. Wrong again
    You keep ting yourself.

Show me how right you are about everything and post your science number.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep ting yourself.

Show me how right you are about everything and post your science number.
    That's a lot of words for a person who has never been correct on anything he's said about the virus. Probably because you can't read the science that comes out. You still get your science from Twitter? Lol mr kansas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a lot of words for a person who has never been correct on anything he's said about the virus. Probably because you can't read the science that comes out. You still get your science from Twitter? Lol mr kansas
    I asked you for a number.

You yourself.

That's pretty much it.

lol you

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked you for a number.

You yourself.

That's pretty much it.
    Tell me more about Wetmarkets. I recall you saying those were only in China... . Bwahahhaaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me more about Wetmarkets. I recall you saying those were only in China... . Bwahahhaaha
    The wet markets where the virus were transmitted were in China.

You're ting yourself.

You have no numbers.

You never had any numbers.

lol you

Thread Information