Page 35 of 108 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't want justice. You want Just I... ce (si)
    No one had a better response to the pandemic than Bunker .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one had a better response to the pandemic than Bunker .
    That's none of your business!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's none of your business!
    Which is more insecure, using emojies or blocking?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is more insecure, using emojies or blocking?
    Your changing the subject and typing out emojis is more insecure.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kansas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyeing reports that more Texans have died in the first three months of 2020 than the historical average, some experts question whether the death toll from the new coronavirus might be an undercount.

During January, February and March, 53,583 Texans died — 1,473 more than the average for that period in the previous six years, according to a USA TODAY Network analysis. Texas attributed 41 of the deaths to COVID-19 from Jan. 1 to March 31, with the first victim on March 17, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services.

Doctors told the USA TODAY Network that they could have missed patients who died of COVID-19 in February and early March because testing was more limited then.

“Early on, I think it’s entirely possible we were undercounting,” said Dr. Victor Test, a pulmonologist who has been treating patients with COVID-19 in an intensive care unit at the University Medical Center in Lubbock. “It’s possible that there were people who didn’t get a diagnosis with coronavirus that had it (but weren’t tested) because they didn’t have a travel or exposure history.”

Similar trends are seen nationwide.

The USA TODAY Network analyzed deaths since the fall of 2012 and found that mortality in the U.S. this year is higher than normal, outpacing deaths attributed to COVID-19 in states that have been hit hardest by the virus. For example, from March 22 to April 11, New York saw 14,403 more deaths than is normal. During that time, authorities there attributed 8,513 deaths, 59.1%, to COVID-19.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200...count-possible

This is from the beginning of ing MAY..

but the right is protecting Trump so reporting false numbers!

Lets keep sheltering the Cuomo prodigy. One day POTUS if it's done right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyeing reports that more Texans have died in the first three months of 2020 than the historical average, some experts question whether the death toll from the new coronavirus might be an undercount.

During January, February and March, 53,583 Texans died — 1,473 more than the average for that period in the previous six years, according to a USA TODAY Network analysis. Texas attributed 41 of the deaths to COVID-19 from Jan. 1 to March 31, with the first victim on March 17, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services.

Doctors told the USA TODAY Network that they could have missed patients who died of COVID-19 in February and early March because testing was more limited then.

“Early on, I think it’s entirely possible we were undercounting,” said Dr. Victor Test, a pulmonologist who has been treating patients with COVID-19 in an intensive care unit at the University Medical Center in Lubbock. “It’s possible that there were people who didn’t get a diagnosis with coronavirus that had it (but weren’t tested) because they didn’t have a travel or exposure history.”

Similar trends are seen nationwide.

The USA TODAY Network analyzed deaths since the fall of 2012 and found that mortality in the U.S. this year is higher than normal, outpacing deaths attributed to COVID-19 in states that have been hit hardest by the virus. For example, from March 22 to April 11, New York saw 14,403 more deaths than is normal. During that time, authorities there attributed 8,513 deaths, 59.1%, to COVID-19.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200...count-possible

This is from the beginning of ing MAY..

but the right is protecting Trump so reporting false numbers!

Lets keep sheltering the Cuomo prodigy. One day POTUS if it's done right.
    WHATABOUT THE PEOPLE OTHER THAN THE ONES I WANT TO PROTECT?

I think the undercounting is likely nationwide.

What do you think?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What do you think?
    Lol yes or no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What do you think?
    Talk to your echo chamber who insist the red states are exclusively hiding deaths to support Trump.

Chop chop

I called the issues months ago to the sound of jeers here, from that same echo chamber.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk to your echo chamber who insist the red states are exclusively hiding deaths to support Trump.

Chop chop

I called the issues months ago to the sound of jeers here, from that same echo chamber.
    I'm talking to you.

What do you think?

Chop chop.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking to you.

What do you think?

Chop chop.
    Undercounting deaths with covid not from covid 100 percent. Undrecounting people who died and were not in the 65 plus with a preexisting condition. Nope.
    Undrecounting cases absolutely. But that is in your favor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking to you.

What do you think?

Chop chop.
    I don't care what you think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A. Covid 19 curve is depicting a completely seasonal complete with nose and tail.

B. Arrange the data by cases reported to the covid project. But you arent smart enough and too lazy to do so.

C. All case fatality... you still don't understand why this matters

D. Daily case and fatality... you still don't undrrstand that this is not accurate nor do you understand why that matters.

E. You keep name calling and asking the same questions that I continue to explain.... you are wrong and don't understand why which makes your questions and name calling even more hysterical
    (shrugs)

I keep name calling, because you keep acting like a snot-nosed punk-ass poser, by dodging questions, and not providing sufficient data to back up your assertions when asked.

Happy to entertain any new and better data. The article on Michael Levitt was good.

If your position on anything is strong, you would not need to dodge questions, change the subject, and could provide evidence when asked.

You aren't giving me anything to really go on, but some lame-ass tweet with some cherry picked data.

Sorry man, I have no reason to take you at your word on anything, least of all what I do, or do not, understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care what you think.
    DMC folds

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (shrugs)

I keep name calling, because you keep acting like a snot-nosed punk-ass poser, by dodging questions, and not providing sufficient data to back up your assertions when asked.

Happy to entertain any new and better data. The article on Michael Levitt was good.

If your position on anything is strong, you would not need to dodge questions, change the subject, and could provide evidence when asked.

You aren't giving me anything to really go on, but some lame-ass tweet with some cherry picked data.

Sorry man, I have no reason to take you at your word on anything, least of all what I do, or do not, understand.
    Just so we are clear that you don't understand the numbers. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just so we are clear that you don't understand the numbers. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.
    Just so we are clear, you have no idea what I do, or don't understand.

You are the one who has to dodge questions and change the subject, not me. That is not what competent people who understand things do.

The only thing I am asking for is evidence to make informed decisions on. Evidence you have yet to provide. He who asserts, must prove.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronaviruses are seasonal. .. Lol your analysis.
    So in summary:
    For the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, we have reason to expect that like other betacoronaviruses, it may transmit somewhat more efficiently in winter than summer, though we don’t know the mechanism(s) responsible. The size of the change is expected to be modest, and not enough to stop transmission on its own. Based on the analogy of pandemic flu, we expect that SARS-CoV-2, as a virus new to humans, will face less immunity and thus transmit more readily even outside of the winter season. Changing seasons and school vacation may help, but are unlikely to stop transmission. Urgent for effective policy is to determine if children are important transmitters, in which case school closures may help slow transmission, or not, in which case resources would be wasted in such closures. Previously it was thought children were not easily infected with SARS-CoV-2. Recent evidence from Shenzhen suggests that children may be infected and shed detectable virus at about the same rate as adults — so now the only question is whether they transmit as readily. It seems likely the answer is yes, but no data as of this writing to my knowledge.
    https://ccdd.hsph.harvard.edu/will-c...armer-weather/

tholdren

I guess I know which end of hte graph to put you on. Welcome to Mount Stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why limit yourself to the flu season data for something that is not conforming to flu season patterns?

Why use this metric rather than that of a whole year?

If you exclude the most recent month, that happens to have the most deaths, how might that affect your conclusion about the severity of the disease?

Would not a better comparison be take 30 weeks of data from the start of the outbreak in that country?
    [lols and deflecting questions]

Coronaviruses are seasonal.
    Past Coronaviruses have been seasonal.
    What study do you have that supports the conclusion that this one is?
    If so what is it's "Season"?
    [re-states assertion, engages in chest-thumping].
    A: Snot-nosed, punk-ass posers do not answer direct questions.
    and
    B: Snot-nosed, punk-ass posers do not support their assertions when asked to do so.

thodren does not answer direct questions and does not support his assertions when asked to do so.

tholdren is therefore a snot-nosed punk-ass poser.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just so we are clear, you have no idea what I do, or don't understand.

You are the one who has to dodge questions and change the subject, not me. That is not what competent people who understand things do.

The only thing I am asking for is evidence to make informed decisions on. Evidence you have yet to provide. He who asserts, must prove.
    No I'm clear. I listed it above. And you obliged abcde.
    I know you feel inadequate for being this poor at math. You will get better

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seasonal coronavirus tailing off. Just like other seasonal coronaviruses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I'm clear. I listed it above. And you obliged abcde.
    I know you feel inadequate for being this poor at math. You will get better
    meh

You had your chance to educate me, and to demonstrate your knowledge. You declined to do so, either out of laziness or incompetence, probably a mixture of both. Not my problem.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh

You had your chance to educate me, and to demonstrate your knowledge. You declined to do so, either out of laziness or incompetence, probably a mixture of both. Not my problem.
    Abcde.... but you lied. I gave you the website to run the data. You just don't understand what your looking at. Hence your inability to logically reason.

Glad you found it imperative to address your shortcomings

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Redfield told lawmakers the U.S. is likely to have a "difficult time" during the fall and winter seasons as the coronavirus and flu circulate at the same time.

In April, Redfield first warned about the colder seasons, saying, "we're going to have to distinguish between which is flu and which is the coronavirus."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Redfield told lawmakers the U.S. is likely to have a "difficult time" during the fall and winter seasons as the coronavirus and flu circulate at the same time.

In April, Redfield first warned about the colder seasons, saying, "we're going to have to distinguish between which is flu and which is the coronavirus."
    Even the dumb cdc knows coronaviruses are seasonal

Thread Information