San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knowing that was about you

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knowing that was about you
    Knowing you've been salty for a week now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knowing you've been salty for a week now.
    how does it feel to have poured your life into this forum only to be thought of as a tick on the balls of real conversation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how does it feel to have poured your life into this forum only to be thought of as a tick on the balls of real conversation?
    I can always tell you're really pissed off when you get this way.

Do you need some help with the whole excess deaths thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can always tell you're really pissed off when you get this way.

Do you need some help with the whole excess deaths thing?
    You and RG once again need to get together before embarrassing yourselves. He makes a silly statement, I call him on it, you come in and pretend I just imagined it. Then you deny being involved in the claim.

living the dream

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So new Zealand locking down again because the covid magically appeared. Lol I thought lockdowns worked.

Fail new Zealand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and RG once again need to get together before embarrassing yourselves. He makes a silly statement, I call him on it, you come in and pretend I just imagined it. Then you deny being involved in the claim.

living the dream
    Wait, did I miss you providing a definition for "excess deaths" after I asked you for one? Or did you puss out?

This I gotta see.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, did I miss you providing a definition for "excess deaths" after I asked you for one? Or did you puss out?

This I gotta see.
    RandomGuy name calling on the internet this is new

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best part of foldren's day is celebrating COVID deaths.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chumpdump spam posting multiple threads because he doesn't understand statistics.

Supposed worst disease of all time less dangerous to working class than flu.

Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chumpdump spam posting multiple threads because he doesn't understand statistics.

Lol
    thdren still moving his goalpost after failing to show his math out of fear.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol
    Deflection above

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, you don't show numbers.

You don't show math.

You gossip, move your goalpost and you lie.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Critics Urge Sweden to Reboot Its Virus Strategy

Loloookool

Just printed today

Bwahaahhahahahahahahahhahaha

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in april imhe, the model that predicted lovkdowns were needed or ships would have to be sent to the USA said swedens death rate would be almost 1500 per mil.

Let me remind you that the deaths with covid, because only a handful of folks have died from covid alone, are approx 1.8 pct of the deaths that occur worldwide.

You have a higher percentage chance of death driving your car to work (65 and younger) than you do from dying of covid.

Wash dem handz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in april imhe, the model that predicted lovkdowns were needed or ships would have to be sent to the USA said swedens death rate would be almost 1500 per mil.

Let me remind you that the deaths with covid, because only a handful of folks have died from covid alone, are approx 1.8 pct of the deaths that occur worldwide.

You have a higher percentage chance of death driving your car to work (65 and younger) than you do from dying of covid.

Wash dem handz
    gossip

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wash dem handz

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wash dem handz

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HOUSTON — New research out of the University of Texas shows that COVID-19 was spreading farther and faster than anyone knew at the start of this pandemic.

Researchers at UT just released their findings. They went back to throat swabs taken in Wuhan, China and Seattle, Washington weeks before those cities were locked down.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With that many cases, researchers now believe the first case in Seattle probably arrived around Christmas and they estimate at least a third of those undisclosed cases in the U.S. were in children.

The first case of coronavirus in Washington State was not reported until January 21.

The governor started shutting down schools by early March. At that time, the state reported close to 150 cases. UT researchers now believe that number was closer to 9,000 and they believe because so many of the cases were in children, whose symptoms tend to be milder, those cases went undetected.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sweden death rate less than UK.

Uh oh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the Most Deaths In 150 Years, Sweden Reveals New COVID-19 Test-and-Trace Strategy

In the first half of 2020, Sweden has recorded its highest death total in 150 years. "In total, 51,405 Swedes died in the six-month period, a higher number than in any year since 1869, when 55,431 people died, partly as a result of a famine," reports The Guardian. In what may be a reaction to this failure, which makes Sweden the worst coronavirus country in Scandinavia, Sweden has announced a change to their new contact-tracing policy. The Local explains: "If you test positive for the coronavirus you may now be given instructions to call people with whom you have been in contact and may have infected, instead of healthcare staff doing the job for you, or it not being done at all."

In early June, Sweden switched from its failed "herd immunity" strategy to a contact-tracing strategy and has since seen a strong fall in new infections, though with a recent slight increase. The new contact-tracing strategy will be critical for the return of the Swedish economy with Sweden currently facing travel restrictions from Scandinavian neighbors such as Finland, whilst other Scandinavian and Baltic countries are already open for trade and tourism. Swedes will be hoping that the adjustment of their new coronavirus strategy will be a signpost for other countries rather than the warning of their old strategy.

---

Facts taking a on foldren, per par...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the Most Deaths In 150 Years, Sweden Reveals New COVID-19 Test-and-Trace Strategy

In the first half of 2020, Sweden has recorded its highest death total in 150 years. "In total, 51,405 Swedes died in the six-month period, a higher number than in any year since 1869, when 55,431 people died, partly as a result of a famine," reports The Guardian. In what may be a reaction to this failure, which makes Sweden the worst coronavirus country in Scandinavia, Sweden has announced a change to their new contact-tracing policy. The Local explains: "If you test positive for the coronavirus you may now be given instructions to call people with whom you have been in contact and may have infected, instead of healthcare staff doing the job for you, or it not being done at all."

In early June, Sweden switched from its failed "herd immunity" strategy to a contact-tracing strategy and has since seen a strong fall in new infections, though with a recent slight increase. The new contact-tracing strategy will be critical for the return of the Swedish economy with Sweden currently facing travel restrictions from Scandinavian neighbors such as Finland, whilst other Scandinavian and Baltic countries are already open for trade and tourism. Swedes will be hoping that the adjustment of their new coronavirus strategy will be a signpost for other countries rather than the warning of their old strategy.

---

Facts taking a on foldren, per par...
    Lololololololollolllolllollololololollllollollll

This post.....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden has their very own Trash, a one made Swedish guy to kill 1000s of Swedes with his bull

Sweden's Fauci Doubles Down Against Masks as Coronavirus Cases Rise

Anders Tegnell, the agency's chief epidemiologist (the equivalent of Dr. Anthony Fauci from the White House COVID-19 Task Force) remains skeptical about the use of masks in combating the virus.

Anders Tegnell, the agency's chief epidemiologist (the equivalent of Dr. Anthony Fauci from the White House COVID-19 Task Force) remains skeptical about the use of masks in combating the virus.

"Face masks can be a complement to other things when other things are safely in place.

But to start with having face masks and

then think you can crowd your buses or your shopping malls—

that's definitely a mistake."

https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus...s-rise-1526071

===================

Sweden’s disease expert says just wearing face masks could be ‘very dangerous’

https://nypost.com/2020/08/19/sweden...ery-dangerous/

Tegnell is the bag who initially promoted herd immunity as Sweden's pandemic strategy.

Thread Information