Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The person who does the crime that has eyewitness the trial needs to start in 6 months
    2 years at most for Appeal. If they shot people they need to die on natural tv on news at prime time on all free local stations. If do not want to watch then do not watch the channel. The kid that that did this crime has nothing to worry about in this life. Free from any responsiblies sit back eat food watch tv
    Prison is not what it used to be. Google Yuma territory prison. It stopped chrime. Da actually prosecuted crime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people who are committing these crimes do not seem to give a about the punishment. In fact, they know they will most likely die in the act or get the death penalty later. Look at the face of the kid in Chicago -- the kid was mentally checked out. Watching an execution on tv wasn't going to stop him or the Uvalde kid.

Anyway, what you're suggesting is just another way of dancing around the problem... the easy access to guns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China style minority report . Thought police and re-education camps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China style minority report . Thought police and re-education camps.
    They didn't need to do that in Japan to nearly eliminate these kinds of mass shootings. It's really not complicated. Almost every industrialized country does things better than us on this issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn't need to do that in Japan to nearly eliminate these kinds of mass shootings. It's really not complicated. Almost every industrialized country does things better than us on this issue.
    You want the results but not the method. I doubt anyone here wants the detractors Japan has. Nope, Americans want all of it, zero sacrifice but the best results.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How ethnically diverse is Japan?
    Japanese 98.1%, Chinese 0.5%, Korean 0.4%, other 1% (includes Filipino, Vietnamese, and Brazilian) (2016 est.)

So the "diversity" in Japan is people with more drive to succeed than they have

Any real resolution is a "wall of words" that the left's ADD won't allow them to digest. Maybe a TikTok video would be better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Along with slavery and its descendent, racism, American culture is corrupted, pervasively tainted by violence, internationally (a war every 20 years for 200+ years) AND domestically.

Then there is the brutality of inhumane, destructive Capitalism, whose greed of dog-eat-dog, Golden Rule of screw-you-before-you-screw-me.

Compared to other industrial countries, America is a ing hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Along with slavery and its descendent, racism, American culture is corrupted, pervasively tainted by violence, internationally (a war every 20 years for 200+ years) AND domestically.

Then there is the brutality of inhumane, destructive Capitalism, whose greed of dog-eat-dog, Golden Rule of screw-you-before-you-screw-me.

move then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people who are committing these crimes do not seem to give a about the punishment. In fact, they know they will most likely die in the act or get the death penalty later. Look at the face of the kid in Chicago -- the kid was mentally checked out. Watching an execution on tv wasn't going to stop him or the Uvalde kid.

Anyway, what you're suggesting is just another way of dancing around the problem... the easy access to guns.
    Easy access to drugs also now
    Criminals will always get a gun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

, your side is all about the proxy war in Ukraine.

Hit the road, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eliminating guns in the US at this point is a fantasy. That horse is out of the barn. All you can do now is crack down on civil liberties Chinese style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then get the out of the USA you little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , your side is all about the proxy war in Ukraine.

Hit the road, got.
    Then get the out of the USA you little .
    Lol you guys always go with the "love it or leave it" routine unless it's happening to Team Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, no one gives a what you have to say CuckoldBlaKKKe. You and your opinions are worthless bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, no one gives a what you have to say CuckoldBlaKKKe. You and your opinions are worthless bro.
    You can leave any time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm deaf to all cuckolds BlaKKKe so get the hint already you ing re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm deaf to all cuckolds BlaKKKe so get the hint already you ing re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How ethnically diverse is Japan?
    Japanese 98.1%, Chinese 0.5%, Korean 0.4%, other 1% (includes Filipino, Vietnamese, and Brazilian) (2016 est.)

So the "diversity" in Japan is people with more drive to succeed than they have

Any real resolution is a "wall of words" that the left's ADD won't allow them to digest. Maybe a TikTok video would be better.
    This is just distraction... pass a law with similar rules, enforce it, and then see if it works out or doesn't. Iterate as needed. That's actually addressing the problem.

But, the reason such a law won't pass has nothing to do with diversity or ethnics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want the results but not the method. I doubt anyone here wants the detractors Japan has. Nope, Americans want all of it, zero sacrifice but the best results.
    Not a gun owner, so I don't object at all to their methods. It's really the other way around, you, gun owner, object to their methods. But you don't want any kind of gun control anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a gun owner, so I don't object at all to their methods. It's really the other way around, you, gun owner, object to their methods. But you don't want any kind of gun control anyways.
    We need FBI control tbh... How many of these shooters were on their radar again? Yeah the FBI and the rest of the 3 letter agencies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need FBI control tbh... How many of these shooters were on their radar again? Yeah the FBI and the rest of the 3 letter agencies.
    That's your take, not mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you guys always go with the "love it or leave it" routine unless it's happening to Team Trump.
    If all you do is bash your country, why not improve your life and move elsewhere?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not even talking about guns. I am talking about how they structure and run their government and handle their population. Maybe if we nuked ourselves a couple of times we could become a more passive society.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, do you think the Japanese want to commit mass murder they just lack the tools?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just distraction... pass a law with similar rules, enforce it, and then see if it works out or doesn't. Iterate as needed. That's actually addressing the problem.

But, the reason such a law won't pass has nothing to do with diversity or ethnics.
    It's not just a distraction. That's your hand-wavium dismissal of demographic and geographical differences that matter. If you really give 2 s about the reasons two nations have different results, you have to look at all the ingredients. Dismissing them because they don't fit the direction of the narrative isn't science.

Thread Information