Page 42 of 108 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2700
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Looks like Sweden is finally in the clear.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but but but lockdowns

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    l new sweden stats.. but lockdowns.

Lol ChumpDumper

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but but but lockdowns
    Um, Demark and Norway locked down and have a 5x and 10x less death rate. And no, Swedens strategy didn't mitigate the economic damage vs. Those countries. The economic projections are about the same.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, Demark and Norway locked down and have a 5x and 10x less death rate. And no, Swedens strategy didn't mitigate the economic damage vs. Those countries. The economic projections are about the same.
    dont count death the same.... good try

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont count death the same.... good try
    Keep deflecting with the "with/from" fallacy, if that's what you're implying.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep deflecting with the "with/from" fallacy, if that's what you're implying.
    1. That's extremely stupid if thats your rebuttal
    2. That's not the point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like Sweden is finally in the clear.
    "In the clear" when their case rate exploded over the last month. .

This is "in the clear."

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/norway/
    https://www.worldometers.info/corona...untry/denmark/

"B-But their deaths and ICU rates are down."

Good stuff. But that has nothing to with Sweden's policy and more to do with the probable theory that the virus might have mutated into a less lethal strain, something Sweden would not have known when they encouraged their dumbass policy. We're watching the same thing happen here. Exploding cases and positive rates in regions like FL, TX, and AZ, but, so far, the death rate has remained manageable. That said, those regions aren't seeing reductions in ICU usage and hospitalizations like Sweden. My theory here vs. Sweden is because the average US adult is considerably less healthy than the average Swede, with beetus, 'besity, and such being prevalent in all age groups over 25. This is also a reason the Swedish strategy can't work here. But it didn't work in the first place. Norway and Denmark handled their outbreaks far better. There's no more arguing about this. The Swedish strategy was ed (and DIDN'T limit the economic damage vs. their counterparts).

And the fact the case rate is still as high as it's ever been means they're nowhere near herd immunity. Dollars to donuts their 2nd wave in the fall won't be much better than Nor and Den.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. That's extremely stupid if thats your rebuttal
    2. That's not the point.
    That's the only "way" you can inflate the death count, coding deaths as with/from Covid. Dumbass skeptics, such as yourself, believe hospitals were coding everything from car accident deaths to Islamic beheadings as "died of Covid." The thing is, if Covid turned a manageable heart condition into a heart attack, yes, you died of Covid.

And we don't even need to examine data that specifies Covid deaths. We can just look at the excess death rate from all causes. Sweden's e over the pandemic was considerably higher than Denmark and Norway.

[IMG][/IMG]

This debate is over. Anyone promoting the Swedish strategy was wrong, from all the "Team Reality" (Ginn, Hart, Berenson, etc) morons on twitter who keep in' doubling down to MAGA hat wearing re s saying, "muh Sweden."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is "in the clear."

Good stuff. But that has nothing to with Sweden's policy and more to do with the probable theory that the virus might have mutated into a less lethal strain, something Sweden would not have known when they encouraged their dumbass policy. We're watching the same thing happen here. Exploding cases and positive rates in regions like FL, TX, and AZ, but, so far, the death rate has remained manageable. That said, those regions aren't seeing reductions in ICU usage and hospitalizations like Sweden. My theory here vs. Sweden is because the average US adult is considerably less healthy than the average Swede, with beetus, 'besity, and such being prevalent in all age groups over 25. This is also a reason the Swedish strategy can't work here. But it didn't work in the first place. Norway and Denmark handled their outbreaks far better. There's no more arguing about this. The Swedish strategy was ed (and DIDN'T limit the economic damage vs. their counterparts).

And the fact the case rate is still as high as it's ever been means they're nowhere near herd immunity. Dollars to donuts their 2nd wave in the fall won't be much better than Nor and Den.
    Yeah, we have a serious problem with our population, considering how many Americans are fat s with diabetes, hypertension, etc.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is "in the clear."

No

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we have a serious problem with our population, considering how many Americans are fat s with diabetes, hypertension, etc.
    And it still boggles my in' mind this virus is being politicized.

"Hurr durr, Dems and Libruls wanna lockdown to crash the economy to hurt Trump and limit our Freedumbs."

If the whole country locked down HARD in mid-March for 3 months, the economy would be pretty much open right now and Trump would be a shoe-in for reelection.

https://www.businessinsider.com/swed...denmark-2020-6

And now wearing a mask is being politicized. This country deserves what it gets.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Hurr durr, Dems and Libruls wanna lockdown to crash the economy to hurt Trump and limit our Freedumbs."

If the whole country locked down HARD in mid-March for 3 months, the economy would be pretty much open right now and Trump would be a shoe-in for reelection.

And now wearing a mask is being politicized. This country deserves what it gets.
    The reason is due to lack of transparency with data. Media sensatalism over ruling math and science

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grammar and spelling police!!!

Thanks for the alert officer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I still see young people hanging out together like this is not a thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grammar and spelling police!!!

Thanks for the alert officer
    thldren mad

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope happy you are helping my spelling. Whew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope happy you are helping my spelling. Whew

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that a youre welcome?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason is due to lack of transparency with data. Media sensatalism over ruling math and science
    Oh, you mean like the Florida data scientist who was ordered to fudge the numbers to make Florida's situation look better?

Also, that is why I linked you the all-cause deaths from Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Sweden's all cause mortality skyrocketed vs. the other two. Now I supposed you're going to suggest they (along with the entire world) are manipulating all-cause mortality to take away our Freedumbs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, you mean like the Florida data scientist who was ordered to fudge the numbers to make Florida's situation look better?

Also, that is why I linked you the all-cause deaths from Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Sweden's all cause mortality skyrocketed vs. the other two. Now I supposed you're going to suggest they (along with the entire world) are manipulating all-cause mortality to take away our Freedumbs?
    You should look into that situation more carefully.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should look into that situation more carefully.
    Fair enough, she doesn't credible. But what always bothered me about FL's data is their resistance to release hospitalization data until just recently, so my spidey sense was tingling. I'm trying to find an all-cause mortality rate for them, but can't thus far. And they ain't looking so hot wrt hospital visits.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol ChumpDumper the spelling and grammar police doesn't know differece between you're and your.... sad his only talent

Thread Information