Page 30 of 108 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [from passage about how to identify liars]
    ... Finally, ..increased evasiveness, ... liars tend to avoid answering the question completely, perhaps by switching topics or by asking a question of their own. -- 59 Seconds: Change Your Life in Under a Minute by Richard Wiseman

Why is right so dishonest?
    Lockdowns don't work. You were wrong. And still wrong.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But but but science.. lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow. Cases!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the beginning of the month the models predicted there were supposed to bee 200000 cases and 3k deaths per day... based on science.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [from passage about how to identify liars]
    ... Finally, ..increased evasiveness, ... liars tend to avoid answering the question completely, perhaps by switching topics or by asking a question of their own. -- 59 Seconds: Change Your Life in Under a Minute by Richard Wiseman

Why is right so dishonest?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's all that science? Wait no 200k cases or 3k deaths per day? Lockdowns proven to do more harm than good, just ask norway prime Minister. Lol you two

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always revisit my underlying assumptions when new data presents itself. , even DarrinS has changed my mind occasionally with decent information.

Lying, deflecting, and waving your hands like this is simply your masturbatory attempt to convince yourself that your model of reality is correct.

A: When a person does not present good information, then their position is weak.

B: tholdren does not present good information that supports his position, therefore...

This simply shows your position is weak. Your call I guess. I expect more in response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the beginning of the month the models predicted there were supposed to bee 200000 cases and 3k deaths per day... based on science.
    Link?

or ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://rt.live/

Seems like infection rates have ticked up in just about every location that has ended them.

That does not support your position that they do not work at all.

Again a testable hypothesis. We are in the laboratory and you want us to gamble with my son and fathers lives.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 2 other threads bozo.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://rt.live/

Seems like infection rates have ticked up in just about every location that has ended them.

That does not support your position that they do not work at all.

Again a testable hypothesis. We are in the laboratory and you want us to gamble with my son and fathers lives.
    Actually the trend has been down. Since April. But please do use those daily case numbers. Math is not your friend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link?

or ?
    In 2 other threads bozo.
    it is.

About what I expected. You can't back your up.

What a poser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually the trend has been down. Since April. But please do use those daily case numbers. Math is not your friend
    Read through several bits there. The trend is upwards in several states, and the dates of the end of the lockdowns is given in the data.

(shrugs) Time will tell if the lockdowns were effective, as has been recommended by most epidemiologists I have seen/read on it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read through several bits there. The trend is upwards in several states, and the dates of the end of the lockdowns is given in the data.

(shrugs) Time will tell if the lockdowns were effective, as has been recommended by most epidemiologists I have seen/read on it.
    Time has already told. Youre wrong. The end. Unless you want to continue to say wrong things for weeks like you have been

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is.

About what I expected. You can't back your up.

What a poser.
    The daily death toll will reach about 3,000 on June 1, according to an internal do ent obtained by The New York Times, a 70 percent increase from the current number of about 1,750.

The projections, based on government modeling pulled together by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, forecast about 200,000 new cases each day by the end of the month, up from about 25,000 cases a day currently.

Nt times. Figures

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The daily death toll will reach about 3,000 on June 1, according to an internal do ent obtained by The New York Times, a 70 percent increase from the current number of about 1,750.

The projections, based on government modeling pulled together by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, forecast about 200,000 new cases each day by the end of the month, up from about 25,000 cases a day currently.

Nt times. Figures
    more

Not trusting your word on anything. If you can't post the link, I will just assume you are talking out your ass and lying about the source material, because you have not shown yourself to have a shred of honesty so far.

The corner for conspira s who think the moon landings were faked is over there, so off and stand there with Cosmored, because you are sure arguing just like him. If you have never met, try the Moon landings faked in a studio thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time has already told. Youre wrong. The end. Unless you want to continue to say wrong things for weeks like you have been
    What I say isn't wrong because you wave your hands and

That isn't how critical thinking works. You really really suck at this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nt times. Figures
    An internal Trump administration report expects about 200,000 daily cases by June. The White House bars coronavirus task force officials from testifying to Congress without approval.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/04/u...e-updates.html

Trump administration figures reported a month ago, based on a report done when? Mid-April? Mid-March?

Most models now have moderated toll quite a bit as we have more data.

You want to prance around like this is somehow my position, based on a report from an unknown date, reported a month ago.

You suck at this.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump administration figures reported a month ago, based on a report done when? Mid-April? Mid-March?

You want to prance around like this is somehow my position, based on a report from an unknown date, reported a month ago.

You suck at this.
    May.... your models .. were wrong... juat like the original models.... and the fatality rate... wrong.. lol your math. But but but daily cases lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I say isn't wrong because you wave your hands and

That isn't how critical thinking works. You really really suck at this.

That dip needs to go a lot further down and it never gets that high again, ever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You suck at this.
    did you know that if a person tests pos then tests pos again to see of they still have virus it is counted as 2?

Take that for data

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Testing has increased in states. Don't be daft. You act like everyone in the state is monitored constantly and the new cases are real time reports as they occur.. like "they went to the party and the next day there there 300 more positive cases" just illustrates how stupid some here are, and how dishonest and desperate for a narrative.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more

Not trusting your word on anything. If you can't post the link, I will just assume you are talking out your ass and lying about the source material, because you have not shown yourself to have a shred of honesty so far.

The corner for conspira s who think the moon landings were faked is over there, so off and stand there with Cosmored, because you are sure arguing just like him. If you have never met, try the Moon landings faked in a studio thread.
    Not really a conspiracy. Youre just not intelligent enough to understand the problem with the lagging and reporting.

You do unerstand that the cases and the fatalities released per day, don't all happen that day, right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus: Sweden's Tegnell admits too many died

Sweden's controversial decision not to impose a strict lockdown in response to the Covid-19 pandemic

led to too many deaths,

the man behind the policy, Anders Tegnell, has acknowledged.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52903717

Thread Information