Page 34 of 108 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one could have handled the pandemic better than Trump.
    North Korea obviously did they have zero deaths.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    North Korea obviously did they have zero deaths.
    Anyone who has a better response to COVID than our Dear Leader is just lying. No one could have done better than Bunker .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Annually weeks 40 through 18 just like he said in the tweet, October to may.. you couldn't understand that? Never would have guessed.
    I understand perfectly. I am merely walking you through some basic critical thinking for data analysis, something I am an expert in.

October through first week of May.This disease did not break in October in any meaningful way.

Why limit yourself to the flu season data for something that is not conforming to flu season patterns?

Why use this metric rather than that of a whole year?

If you exclude the most recent month, that happens to have the most deaths, how might that affect your conclusion about the severity of the disease?

Would not a better comparison be take 30 weeks of data from the start of the outbreak in that country?
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-04-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    October through first week of May.

Why limit yourself to the flu season data for something that is not conforming to flu season patterns?

This disease did not break in October in any meaningful way.
    Wow you are not smart. Coronaviruses are seasonal. Again why you do not understand. Lol your analysis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow you are not smart. Coronaviruses are seasonal. Again why you do not understand. Lol your analysis.
    I understand perfectly. I am merely walking you through some basic critical thinking for data analysis, something I am an expert in.

October through first week of May.This disease did not break in October in any meaningful way.

If you exclude the most recent month, that happens to have the most deaths, how might that affect your conclusion about the severity of the disease?

Would not a better comparison be take 30 weeks of data from the start of the outbreak in that country?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Critical thinking or

I expect because that is the lazy way to go. Conservatives in general are lazy thinkers. They share this with conspira s like Cosmored.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lololol you dont understand coronavirus is seasonal. No excess deaths during that time. Lol you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Past Coronaviruses have been seasonal.

What study do you have that supports the conclusion that this one is?
    If so what is it's "Season"?

Science or

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lololol you dont understand coronavirus is seasonal. No excess deaths during that time. Lol you
    So you avoided all the critical thinking questions, in favor of more self-congratulatory masturbation. more .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

your derision, poster-boy.

If you can't show any science to support your position, the conclusion that you belong on the left side of the graph... is pretty obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronaviruses are seasonal. .. Lol your analysis.
    So in summary:
    For the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, we have reason to expect that like other betacoronaviruses, it may transmit somewhat more efficiently in winter than summer, though we don’t know the mechanism(s) responsible. The size of the change is expected to be modest, and not enough to stop transmission on its own. Based on the analogy of pandemic flu, we expect that SARS-CoV-2, as a virus new to humans, will face less immunity and thus transmit more readily even outside of the winter season. Changing seasons and school vacation may help, but are unlikely to stop transmission. Urgent for effective policy is to determine if children are important transmitters, in which case school closures may help slow transmission, or not, in which case resources would be wasted in such closures. Previously it was thought children were not easily infected with SARS-CoV-2. Recent evidence from Shenzhen suggests that children may be infected and shed detectable virus at about the same rate as adults — so now the only question is whether they transmit as readily. It seems likely the answer is yes, but no data as of this writing to my knowledge.
    https://ccdd.hsph.harvard.edu/will-c...armer-weather/

tholdren

I guess I know which end of hte graph to put you on. Welcome to Mount Stupid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Science or
    Coronaviruses are "sharply" seasonal. Covid 19 following same curve. But you wouldn't know that because you can't understand daily reporting...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronaviruses are "sharply" seasonal. Covid 19 following same curve. But you wouldn't know that because you can't understand daily reporting...
    That isn't a study showing covid19 will be sharply seasonal. that is you

My critical thinking questions remain, you snot-nosed, punk ass, poser.

(ignoring the obvious typo in his X axis labels)-RG

Science and reasoning or .

I expect the latter.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That isn't a study showing covid19 will be sharply seasonal.

My critical thinking questions remain, you chicken .

hy limit yourself to the flu season data for something that is not conforming to flu season patterns?

Lol coronaviruses are proven to be sharply seasonal and yes, covid 19 is following the same curve.

Lol you melting down because you can't arrange the data and see the seasonality or the trend. You can only read about inaccurate daily counts and gossip. And name call. Lolololol

In terms of your other ignorant question. If covid was as bad as you say why does the graph show consistency in all cause fatalities. I.e where's all those extras?

Lol you dont know how to get that data. Lol.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lockdown caused more deaths than it saved, a Nobel laureate scientist said on Saturday, as he predicted the UK would emerge from Covid-19 within weeks.

Michael Levitt, a Stanford University professor who correctly predicted the initial trajectory of the pandemic, sent messages to Professor Neil Ferguson in March telling the influential government advisor he had over-estimated the potential death toll by "10 or 12 times".

The Imperial College professor's modelling, a major factor in the Government's apparent abandoning of a so-called herd-immunity policy, was part of an unnecessary "panic virus" which spread among global political leaders, Prof Levitt now tells the Telegraph.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A: Snot-nosed, punk-ass posers do not answer direct questions.
    and
    B: Snot-nosed, punk-ass posers do not support their assertions when asked to do so.

thodren does not answer direct questions and does not support his assertions when asked to do so.

tholdren is therefore a punk-ass poser.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still haven't addressed finlands difference in counting death.

1. You divided by 2 for the ltc facilities although bad math.

But

You didn't address

2. Finland requires deaths to test pos AND die from a complication.

This is different than sweden.
    Show us your good math.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show us your good math.
    and
    B: Snot-nosed, punk-ass posers do not support their assertions when asked to do so.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and

thodren does not answer direct questions and does not support his assertions when asked to do so.

tholdren is therefore a punk-ass poser.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
    Lol mad because you don't understand why daily reporting is ineffective and have no idea how to find the data. Lol

Name calling. You lost

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show us your good math.
    Lol divide by 2. Bwahahahhahahhahahahah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

[lols and deflecting questions]

Coronaviruses are seasonal.
    [re-states assertion, engages in chest-thumping].
    and

tholdren is therefore a snot-nosed punk-ass poser.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol mad because you don't understand why daily reporting is ineffective and have no idea how to find the data. Lol

Name calling. You lost
    You lose the second you dodge direct questions and don't provide adequate support for your assertions.

Now, run along and change the subject again.

Boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who has a better response to COVID than our Dear Leader is just lying. No one could have done better than Bunker .
    You don't want justice. You want Just I... ce (si)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and

tholdren is therefore a snot-nosed punk-ass poser.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
    Textbook internet pseudo intellectual house dad - changes others responses (yet quotes them anyhow) then finishes with some Googled latin phrase.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lose the second you dodge direct questions and don't provide adequate support for your assertions.

Now, run along and change the subject again.

Boy.
    A. Covid 19 curve is depicting a completely seasonal complete with nose and tail.

B. Arrange the data by cases reported to the covid project. But you arent smart enough and too lazy to do so.

C. All case fatality... you still don't understand why this matters

D. Daily case and fatality... you still don't undrrstand that this is not accurate nor do you understand why that matters.

E. You keep name calling and asking the same questions that I continue to explain.... you are wrong and don't understand why which makes your questions and name calling even more hysterical

Thread Information