Page 43 of 108 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2700
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, you mean like the Florida data scientist who was ordered to fudge the numbers to make Florida's situation look better?

Also, that is why I linked you the all-cause deaths from Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Sweden's all cause mortality skyrocketed vs. the other two. Now I supposed you're going to suggest they (along with the entire world) are manipulating all-cause mortality to take away our Freedumbs?
    1. https://tallahasseereports.com/2020/...fake/#comments

2. Fatalities counted differently ChumpDumper. I already told you

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough, she doesn't credible. But what always bothered me about FL's data is their resistance to release hospitalization data until just recently, so my spidey sense was tingling. I'm trying to find an all-cause mortality rate for them, but can't thus far. And they ain't looking so hot wrt hospital visits.

spider sense? Go away

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    florida data not released due to icu being set-up for all covid patients no matter severity and for isolated nosocomial reasons. Then these were coded, based on govt regulations as icu covid cases.

Now hospitals are being forced to use legit numbers by DeSantis. Fake news getting squashed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. https://tallahasseereports.com/2020/...fake/#comments

2. Fatalities counted differently ChumpDumper. I already told you
    I already conceded to Darrin she's not credible.

You don't appear to understand the graph I linked. Those aren't Covid deaths. They are ALL CAUSE deaths, so you "can't count fatalities" differently in that case. Sweden saw more all cause deaths in that window than their neighbors, so something was killing them at a higher rate. Hmmm? Wonder that was?

Boiled down, lockdowns work, Covid is deadlier that the flu, wear a in mask.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol ChumpDumper the spelling and grammar police doesn't know differece between you're and your.... sad his only talent
    Is that a youre welcome?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already conceded to Darrin she's not credible.

You don't appear to understand the graph I linked. Those aren't Covid deaths. They are ALL CAUSE deaths, so you "can't count fatalities" differently in that case. Sweden saw more all cause deaths in that window than their neighbors, so something was killing them at a higher rate. Hmmm? Wonder that was?

Boiled down, lockdowns work, Covid is deadlier that the flu, wear a in mask.
    No they don't. All cause converged with covid deaths weeks ago. Learn math

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep you said your welcome. Call yourself on yourself

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my view, the true herd immunity threshold probably lies somewhere between the 7% and 24% implied by the cases illustrated in Figures 4 and 5. If it were around 17%, which evidence from Stockholm County suggests the resulting fatalities from infections prior to the HIT being reached should be a very low proportion of the population. The Stockholm infection fatality rate appears to be approximately 0.4%,[20] considerably lower than per the Verity et al.[21] estimates used in Ferguson20, with a fatality rate of under 0.1% from infections until the HIT was reached. The fatality rate to reach the HIT in less densely populated areas should be lower, because R0 is positively related to population density.[22] Accordingly, total fatalities should be well under 0.1% of the population by the time herd immunity is achieved. Although there would be subsequent further fatalities, as the epidemic shrinks it should be increasingly practicable to hasten its end by using testing and contact tracing to prevent infections spreading, and thus substantially reduce the number of further fatalities below those projected by the SEIR model in a totally unmitigated scenario.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thldren still afraid to post any links to his gossip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep you said your welcome. Call yourself on yourself
    look again at your post

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look again at your post
    You said your welcome. Hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said your welcome. Hilarious
    you still don't see it. You are not smart.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you still don't see it. You are not smart.
    I didn't care to look. You chose to be the grammar spelling police, not me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't care to look. You chose to be the grammar spelling police, not me
    you don't even know what you're melting down about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bwahahaaha #winning

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lack of lockdown increased COVID-19 deaths in Sweden

Sweden's controversial decision not to lock down during COVID-19 produced more deaths and greater healthcare demand than seen in countries with earlier, more stringent interventions

Sweden's unusual approach also saw fewer patients admitted to intensive-care units than expected. But the country has seen a higher percentage of deaths in older patients outside ICUs than other countries when ICU beds were not limited. That suggests health authorities there have considered patients' chances of recovery in deciding who receives access to intensive care,

"Higher levels of individual action would further suppress the infection,

while a complete lack of individual action would likely have led to runaway infection," USA USA USA

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...-lol070320.php

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sweden's controversial decision not to lock down during COVID-19 produced more deaths and greater healthcare demand than seen in countries with earlier, more stringent interventions

Sweden's unusual approach also saw fewer patients admitted to intensive-care units than expected. But the country has seen a higher percentage of deaths in older patients outside ICUs than other countries when ICU beds were not limited. That suggests health authorities there have considered patients' chances of recovery in deciding who receives access to intensive care,

"Higher levels of individual action would further suppress the infection,

while a complete lack of individual action would likely have led to runaway infection," USA USA USA

From the same study...
    Sweden is perhaps the most prominent example of mitigation -- limiting the extent of socially and economically disruptive interventions while still aiming to slow spread and allow for an effective medical response," the researchers wrote in a new paper outlining their findings. "Studying the effects of this strategy, which elements are key to reducing mortality and healthcare need, and how it might compare to other approaches, is thus of critical importance to the global understanding of pandemic responses."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More like a your welcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're lucky Sweden ed up so bad. We can study them to see what to avoid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He tries so hard. And fails so badly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More like a your welcome.
    Lol wrongdomGuy back give his math calculations. BwahahahahHHhHHHH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

[FONT="]Sweden's controversial decision not to lock down during COVID-19 produced more deaths and greater healthcare demand than seen in countries with earlier, more stringent interventions

[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Sweden's unusual approach also saw fewer patients admitted to intensive-care units than expected. But the country has seen a higher percentage of deaths in older patients outside ICUs than other countries when ICU beds were not limited. That suggests health authorities there have considered patients' chances of recovery in deciding who receives access to intensive care,

[/FONT]
    [FONT="] "Higher levels of individual action would further suppress the infection,

[/FONT]
    [FONT="]while a complete lack of individual action would likely have led to runaway infection," USA USA USA

[/FONT]
    We are going to get to see what happens in that case in Texas. Case count has doubled in two weeks, another two weeks will see it double again. About that time we will see what happens to a US health system when demand exceeds capacity.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are going to get to see what happens in that case in Texas. Case count has doubled in two weeks, another two weeks will see it double again. About that time we will see what happens to a US health system when demand exceeds capacity.
    lolololololollol here wrongdomGuy is back with another 2 week notice.

Been happening since March. Hilarious

Thread Information