Page 32 of 108 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finland doesn't count ltc facility deaths.... lol just like i said shouldnt count... and they only count deaths to covid that are positives and die from a complication of covid.... a majority of swedens deaths came from ltc

Remember when your argument saying ltc deaths should be counted... why doesn't finland believe you?
    OK, let's take out ltc deaths from Sweden.

The Swedish Public Health Agency told the BBC that 48.9% of deaths were care home residents up to and including 14 May.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52704836

Let's round it up to 50%. That'll take Sweden's deaths per million down to 225.

Finland's is 58.

Why is Sweden's number so much higher?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Swedish Public Health Agency told the BBC that 48.9% of deaths were care home residents up to and including 14 May.

Finland's is 58.

It doesnt work that way, Mr Kansas. You cant just divide by 2. Lol at you. They collect the death stats completely different.

But what you are saying is no lockdown sweden is far and away better than lockdown usa and UK and Spain and Italy and Belgium..... lol you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesnt work that way, Mr Kansas. You cant just divide by 2. Lol at you. They collect the death stats completely different.
    I took out all the deaths you were whining about. Where would you like to move your goalpost to next?

Let me know.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But what you are saying is no lockdown sweden is far and away better than lockdown usa and UK and Spain and Italy and Belgium..... lol you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're changing the subject again. You lost. lol science

You got beat with your own argument.

Let me know when you've moved the goalpost again, OK?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're changing the subject again. You lost. lol science

You got beat with your own argument.

Let me know when you've moved the goalpost again, OK?
    You tried to just divide deaths by 2. Lol math wizard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tried to just divide deaths by 2. Lol math wizard
    I took out more than what Sweden said was it's percentage of deaths in LTCs. If you'd like me to use 48.9% I can. It doesn't get better for you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I took out more than what Sweden said was it's percentage of deaths in LTCs. If you'd like me to use 48.9% I can. It doesn't get better for you.
    Doesn't matter to me.... finland doesn't count those
    and they only count deaths to covid that are positives and die from a complication of covid.

Seems like you've encountered countries who count covid death differently. That's problematic. And since finlands process is exponentially more strict than sweden, who didn't lock down, its almost like saying you are comparing apples to oranges... lol you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why I took out Sweden's since they said exactly how many there were.

you can't even follow your own argument. You're so lost.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and they only count deaths to covid that are positives and die from a complication of covid.

Seems like you've encountered countries who count covid death differently. That's problematic. And since finlands process is exponentially more strict than sweden, who didn't lock down, its almost like saying you are comparing apples to oranges... lol you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even close. You asked why 2 countries, that count covid deaths 2 completely different ways, have different death rates. I now see why you don't understand the math

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even close. You asked why 2 countries, that count covid deaths 2 completely different ways, have different death rates. I now see why you don't understand the math
    I took from Sweden's total the same category of deaths you say Finland doesn't count.

And you still can't understand it.

lol you don't understand that math. You lose.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I took from Sweden's total the same category of deaths you say Finland doesn't count.

And you still can't understand it.

lol you don't understand that math. You lose.
    Do you not understand that even if you take out those people, finland has a much more strict requirement to attribute to a covid death than sweden..... you cannot compare the death rates. But again you're losing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you not understand that even if you take out those people, finland has a much more strict requirement to attribute to a covid death than sweden.....
    Tell me where you want to move the goalpost next.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me where you want to move the goalpost next.
    There's no goalpost to move. You tried to be smart. Asked why the deat rates are higher in sweden. And the answer is sweden does not tabulate covid deaths the way finland does. I win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no goalpost to move. You tried to be smart. Asked why the deat rates are higher in sweden. And the answer is sweden does not tabulate covid deaths the way finland does. I win
    I took out the deaths for Sweden that you say Finland doesn't count -- i.e, your goalpost -- and Sweden is still like 5 times worse.

Where do you want to move the goalpost next?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I took out the deaths for Sweden that you say Finland doesn't count -- i.e, your goalpost -- and Sweden is still like 5 times worse.

Where do you want to move the goalpost next?
    You must not understand that finland doesn't count covid deaths like sweden. In addition to not counting nursing homes, which you still are avoiding...
    Finland requires you to test positive for covid AND die from complications of covid to be counted as a death.

So when you ask the same question over and over, the answer is the same. You cannot compare death rates based on two different methods of counting.

I win again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must not understand that finland doesn't count covid deaths like sweden. In addition to not counting nursing homes, which you still are avoiding...
    Finland requires you to test positive for covid AND die from complications of covid to be counted as a death.
    So that's where you want to move the goalpost.

You really think that will even things out?

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Finland's is 58.

Sweden is lower than Colorado. NY is 1500+ per 1M. Why is NY so much higher than Sweden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So when you ask the same question over and over, the answer is the same. You cannot compare death rates based on two different methods of counting.

I win again
    I tried to explain this to them weeks ago but they weren't having it. Grade school science and stats experts here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden is lower than Colorado. NY is 1500+ per 1M. Why is NY so much higher than Sweden?
    you're changing the subject as fast as possible too

I'm really on to something here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried to explain this to them weeks ago but they weren't having it. Grade school science and stats experts here.
    Great, what do you think the REAL numbers are?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're changing the subject as fast as possible too

I'm really on to something here.
    Why is one area that locked down higher than an area that didn't? You cherry picked a country to compare Sweden to but conveniently ignore that there are plenty similar sized regions with much higher ratios who actually did lock down.

You are on to something, a narrative. I just on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is one area that locked down higher than an area that didn't? You cherry picked a country to compare Sweden to but conveniently ignore that there are plenty similar sized regions with much higher ratios who actually did lock down.
    We've been talking about the country right next door.

I also brought up the one on its other side and the one about a mile across a body of water away.

We can stick with Finland though, if you're not afraid.

Why are Finland's numbers so much lower?

Thread Information