Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disinfectant Donnie have any new medical suggestions today?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, why is this not on the front page still?

Any other presidency it would be.

This one.. just another day. It barely even stands out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disinfectant Donnie have any new medical suggestions today?
    Why ask trump when you could just ask your psychiatrist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to believe that this faded out.

Any other president... we would still be talking about it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to believe that this faded out.

Any other president... we would still be talking about it.
    It was a distraction just like all the other times Trump makes himself a media lightning rod so he can (1) shift talk away from unpopular policies (eg just opening everything up with no real restrictions) and (2) play victim so he can get up on the cross for his cult every time he's called out for saying something asinine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a distraction just like all the other times Trump makes himself a media lightning rod so he can (1) shift talk away from unpopular policies (eg just opening everything up with no real restrictions) and (2) play victim so he can get up on the cross for his cult every time he's called out for saying something asinine.
    Like the fact that Trump ordered protestors cleared from in front of a church with tear gas and rubber bullets so he could stand around for a photo op holding a bible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way too many Americans have gargled with bleach, sprayed their bodies with disinfectants to prevent COVID-19

These practices are dangerous and won't prevent you from getting COVID-19.

Nearly 4 in 10 American adults reported engaging in dangerous cleaning practices to prevent COVID-19, such as

washing food with bleach,

using household disinfecting products on their skin or

intentionally inhaling vapors from cleaning products,

an increase in calls to poison control centers regarding exposure to household cleaners, during the COVID-19 pandemic.

only about one-third said that bleach should not be mixed with vinegar. This mixture can produce chlorine gas, which can cause irritation of the eyes, throat and nose and potentially lead to breathing problems,

, 39% of participants said they had engaged in potentially harmful cleaning practices in the last month in an effort to prevent COVID-19. For example, 19% said they had used bleach to wash food items such as fruits and vegetables, which is not recommended because ingesting bleach is hazardous.

18% reported using household cleaners or disinfectant products on their hands or skin,

10% reported misting their body with a cleaning or disinfectant spray,

6% reported inhaling vapors from household cleansers or disinfectants and

4% reported drinking or gargling diluted bleach solutions.

"These practices pose a risk of severe tissue damage and corrosive injury and should be strictly avoided,"

https://www.livescience.com/covid-19...GUWsm9RYWFXVep

Thanks, Trash, heckuva job, Donnie

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID-19 research scandal:

Unwanted diversion during pandemic

The first research scandal of the coronavirus pandemic has created unnecessary distraction around the politically divisive drug hydroxychloroquine,

they could no longer vouch for their data after the firm that supplied it — Chicago-based Surgisphere — refused to be audited.

“It’s very politicized — there is a group, probably not particularly small, who have learned to mistrust science and scientists, and this just feeds into that narrative,”

Surgisphere, founded in 2007 by vascular surgeon Sapan Desai,

had refused to share data with third-party reviewers, saying it would violate privacy agreements with hospitals.

However, when science news site

The Scientist began reaching out to hospitals throughout the US to ask whether they had participated, it found none.

Surgisphere’s internet profile has also raised numerous questions.

Only a handful of employees could be found on LinkedIn, and most have now deactivated their accounts.

Desai, who according to court records has three outstanding medical malpractice suits against him,

has written extensively in the past on research misconduct.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/covid-19-research-scandal-unwanted-diversion-during-pandemic/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Injecting bleach.. still not a good idea from not-my-President GoodBrain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way too many Americans have gargled with bleach, sprayed their bodies with disinfectants to prevent COVID-19

These practices are dangerous and won't prevent you from getting COVID-19.

Nearly 4 in 10 American adults reported engaging in dangerous cleaning practices to prevent COVID-19, such as

washing food with bleach,

using household disinfecting products on their skin or

intentionally inhaling vapors from cleaning products,

an increase in calls to poison control centers regarding exposure to household cleaners, during the COVID-19 pandemic.

only about one-third said that bleach should not be mixed with vinegar. This mixture can produce chlorine gas, which can cause irritation of the eyes, throat and nose and potentially lead to breathing problems,

, 39% of participants said they had engaged in potentially harmful cleaning practices in the last month in an effort to prevent COVID-19. For example, 19% said they had used bleach to wash food items such as fruits and vegetables, which is not recommended because ingesting bleach is hazardous.

18% reported using household cleaners or disinfectant products on their hands or skin,

10% reported misting their body with a cleaning or disinfectant spray,

6% reported inhaling vapors from household cleansers or disinfectants and

4% reported drinking or gargling diluted bleach solutions.

"These practices pose a risk of severe tissue damage and corrosive injury and should be strictly avoided,"

https://www.livescience.com/covid-19...GUWsm9RYWFXVep

Thanks, Trash, heckuva job, Donnie

's been going on forever and before trump. Where was your concern back then? I knew a Hispanic mother who bathed in diluted bleach and others. Also cleaning everything with bleach including produce like you claim. Where was your concern then? Lmao

As well, you'll believe everything you read and it goes without say considering most of your sources like rawwhatever.com and motherjones.com.

You're mentally ill bouts and there's no denying it.

Thread Information