Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I usually agree with you, and Chump is a disingenuous ahole no doubt...but we have to assume this is biological warfare from China. The dead are casualties of a war they didn't wager.
    chrispiracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "CNN)There has been a concerted effort among aides and allies to get President Donald Trump to stop conducting the daily coronavirus briefings, multiple sources tell CNN.

After weeks of briefings that sometimes last more than two hours, there is some agreement in the West Wing that some of the news conferences have gone on too long, resulting in a situation where Trump and administration officials simply run out of coronavirus-related questions. The result, aides have noticed, is that the briefings stray into politics instead of the matter at hand....."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/24/p...rus/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Onion trying to do parody ahead of time.

Yet it came to pass.
    Again comedy comes to real life with this oaf of a president.
    Trump University School of Medicine always delivers a cure. Always... or You get your money back (with court order).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump said he was being sarcastic. Why are you throwing him under the bus?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hydroden Peroxide isn't something to around with. That soft you get in Walgreens isn't even close to the potency of even 30% (it's like 3% or something). 30% will turn your skin white as snow and dry it out, and on wood 70% will start a fire.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This could go horribly wrong.
    The concentration has to be just right, if it even works.
    H2O2 is very unstable and breaks down quickly.
    So you won’t know what concentration you are getting.
    This is fine for wounds on the skin and even to gargle diluted, it might kill some cheek and throat cells which regrow very rapidly. But in the delicate cells of the alveoli in the lungs, I’m not gonna test this.

Good luck.
    A lot of other stuff sounds better.

Why don’t people understand that disinfectants also kill YOUR cells. Your skin cells are mostly dead, so getting bleach on yourself, just wash it off. But living delicate cells WITHIN the body?

No.
    Just No.
    Not disinfectants.

Trump must have been told this and he did not get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news, but you should try it, tbh

https://www.truthorfiction.com/josep...ogen-peroxide/

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The question being asked on your link doesn't counter the content of my link.

Also I'm not sure if this would work but that's irrelevant to why I posted it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why did you post it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It does. It addresses using hydrogen peroxide nebulizations as any kind of virus killer:

Dr. Joy Phillips, a research assistant professor of immunology with the Donald P. Shiley BioScience Center at San Diego State University, took issue with Mercola’s characterization of peroxide as “incredibly safe.”

“I’m not sure what he’s talking about with ‘food grade,'” she told us. “Twelve percent peroxide is really, really dangerous. I don’t know how he can possibly say that it has ‘essentially has no toxicity.’ I mean, really, if it were non-toxic, why would he even be talking about it? Obviously it’s toxic.”

Dr. Christopher Labos, a cardiologist and associate with the office for science and society at McGill University in Canada, also questioned Mercola’s claim. He told us:

I think it is potentially very dangerous for people to be inhaling hydrogen peroxide. It can be toxic and the possibility for people to accidentally poison themselves is potentially quite high. This is not a good idea at all. There is literally zero evidence that hydrogen peroxide would do anything to treat covid-19.

For people who are afraid of getting covid-19, the best evidence is just stay home. We have seen quite convincingly that physical distancing works.

Phillips also told us that she had seen two studies cited by Mercola in the video touting hydrogen peroxide:

Both papers focus mainly about sterilizing surfaces. Vaporized or nebulized hydrogen peroxide is really great for that, because it nebulizes well and decomposes pretty quickly. However, he’s using data from solid surfaces like countertops to talk about the lung. With that logic, he could just as easily propose using undiluted Clorox in the lungs, because Clorox does a great job sterilizing surfaces. The lung is one cell layer between life and death. You can use lots of things on a metal counter or even on your skin that you cannot put in a living lung.

So why did you post it if you didn't think it would work?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. There's no bottom to the gullibility of Trumplandia.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if H2O2 were effective against C19, and nebulizers are well under $100, one would have almost no access to OTC H2O2 because already, along with isopropyl alcohol, on the same store shelves, is not in stock, hasn't been for weeks.

As pg says, the risk of H2O2 is its instability, but that's also its value, because that second O molecule is easily released to "oxygenate" or "burn" cells, healthy and toxic cells, leaving only the harmless, pure chemical H2O1.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-25-2020 at 07:23 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what about C19 victims breathing oxygen concentrations from cylinders or oxygen concentrators? are they improving?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s

What kills me is that they're only half listening to him. Dont ingest it, inject it

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kills me is that they're only half listening to him. Dont ingest it, inject it
    The ones who injected probably didn't make it to the phones in time tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if H2O2 were effective against C19, and nebulizers are well under $100, one would have almost no access to OTC H2O2 because already, along with isopropyl alcohol, on the same store shelves, is not in stock, hasn't been for weeks.

As pg says, the risk of H2O2 is its instability, but that's also its value, because that second O molecule is easily released to "oxygenate" or "burn" cells, healthy and toxic cells, leaving only the harmless, pure chemical H2O1.
    Instability implies it reacts very easily with many substances. The reason it comes in a brown bottle is it can absorb light and basically turn to water H2O and oxygen gas O2. It medicinal value for the consumer is against surface wounds that might get infected with bacteria.

So now all all these things found in the consumers tool box are supposed to kill a virus IN YOUR BODY?

I will tell you what Trump has been told to read, told face to face (and possibly cut off because he does not need the details), told to his face and it went through one ear and out the other.

A virus does not do any sort of biochemical reactions that other living cells do, it might not even be considered alive because it cannot take materials from the environment and get energy from the environment to make more of itself, it must have its genetic material inside one of your cells to do this.

This means when you get the virus it begins make more of itself inside your cells​ which makes it extraordinarily difficult to “kill”. You can’t just pour any chemical in your body and expect it to pick out one of your own cells manufacturing viruses from within. When the virus is outside of your cells, but in your body, better count on your immune system to take care of it.

I could go on in but I will stop here.
    I hope people understand you cannot just kill the virus by basically punching your lungs with a hammer. People are going to end up going to emergency rooms with all this foolishness being put out. Exactly where you would rather not have to go right now.

I knew this problem would occur with the internet. I just never knew we would have a president playing witchcraft promoting this kind of stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we all agree that Nathan is either an intellectually dishonest troll, or just really ing stupid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Instability implies it reacts very easily with many substances. The reason it comes in a brown bottle is it can absorb light and basically turn to water H2O and oxygen gas O2. It medicinal value for the consumer is against surface wounds that might get infected with bacteria.

So now all all these things found in the consumers tool box are supposed to kill a virus IN YOUR BODY?

I will tell you what Trump has been told to read, told face to face (and possibly cut off because he does not need the details), told to his face and it went through one ear and out the other.

A virus does not do any sort of biochemical reactions that other living cells do, it might not even be considered alive because it cannot take materials from the environment and get energy from the environment to make more of itself, it must have its genetic material inside one of your cells to do this.

This means when you get the virus it begins make more of itself inside your cells​ which makes it extraordinarily difficult to “kill”. You can’t just pour any chemical in your body and expect it to pick out one of your own cells manufacturing viruses from within. When the virus is outside of your cells, but in your body, better count on your immune system to take care of it.

I could go on in but I will stop here.
    I hope people understand you cannot just kill the virus by basically punching your lungs with a hammer. People are going to end up going to emergency rooms with all this foolishness being put out. Exactly where you would rather not have to go right now.

I knew this problem would occur with the internet. I just never knew we would have a president playing witchcraft promoting this kind of stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And...

Dont necessarily trust me. (Like Nathan, our president)
    Look it up for yourself and correct me if you think something is wrong.
    We can easily tell if what you have read is bull .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we all agree that Nathan is either an intellectually dishonest troll, or just really ing stupid?
    yes

and

yes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "SCRUB DA LUNGS"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well there you have it.

People who are supporters of Trump are listening to him and trying out because they happen to live in the state that is most impacted by it.

Thread Information