Page 205 of 240 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 5990
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lets grant that China created the virus as a weapon (which you then have to admit is more than just the flu or sniffles) and released it to the world causing all this mayhem

doesnt really change the fact that there's a deadly disease out there and that its probably a good idea to protect yourself and others from it. otherwise its like refusing to have an anti-missile defense system because your adversary created and launched missiles at you
    Exactly. And this ties in with the faux-outrage about Fauci as well. He's not there to investigate whether China or whoever the else is doctoring numbers, he's there to plan and execute a response to a health crisis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lets grant that China created the virus as a weapon (which you then have to admit is more than just the flu or sniffles) and released it to the world causing all this mayhem

doesnt really change the fact that there's a deadly disease out there and that its probably a good idea to protect yourself and others from it. otherwise its like refusing to have an anti-missile defense system because your adversary created and launched missiles at you
    Doesn't change the fact that even as a lawyer you can't discern against disinfo coming from your beloved MSM, Politicians, and Fraudci himself. Yet you come here and cry foul as you run cover for the CCP and those who helped them perpetuate their lies and atrocities worldwide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't change the fact that even as a lawyer you can't discern against disinfo coming from your beloved MSM, Politicians, and Fraudci himself. Yet you come here and cry foul as you run cover for the CCP and those who helped them perpetuate their lies and atrocities worldwide.
    didnt address anything i said

even under your framework, i want to stop the CCP evil plan to kill americans by getting americans safely vaccinated, while you and your anti-vax rhetoric only helps the CCP murder americans with the virus they created in a lab

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. And this ties in with the faux-outrage about Fauci as well. He's not there to investigate whether China or whoever the else is doctoring numbers, he's there to plan and execute a response to a health crisis.
    Nah he was there to make sure he funded bio-weapons for the CCP using our tax dollars. TELL THE TRUTH NONO!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt address anything i said

don't really care what you have to say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't really care what you have to say

explains why you keep responding. keep showing me how much you dont care.

just like how you show people how you arent angry by wishing death on them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    explains why you keep responding. keep showing me how much you dont care.

just like how you show people how you arent angry by wishing death on them

Lmao It's always yall's goto "you care because you resond to me".... With that same logic you, and many others here, should be polishing off Spurt's day and night buddy.

Your whole "wishing death on others" here is hyperbole bro. I've done it here in there in jest but if we're being serious I do wish lame s like yourself were catapulted into the galaxy never to be heard from again. We seriously need less weak men like you bro!

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    koriwhat is a got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao It's always yall's goto "you care because you resond to me".... With that same logic you, and many others here, should be polishing off Spurt's day and night buddy.

Your whole "wishing death on others" here is hyperbole bro. I've done it here in there in jest but if we're being serious I do wish lame s like yourself were catapulted into the galaxy never to be heard from again. We seriously need less weak men like you bro!
    in the same sentence as saying you do it here and there you literally do it again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in the same sentence as saying you do it here and there you literally do it again
    I don't think you quite get it man because everything to you is so damn super serious and sensitive if I may add... I don't want you to die bro; I just wish you'd stfu already and kick rocks. Go play with the other sad losers you pretend to be friends with here on ST. I have no idea why you continue to come at me as if I should give a about you or any of the other sad s here pretending to be something they're not.

Boohoo lawyer!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you quite get it man because everything to you is so damn super serious and sensitive if I may add... I don't want you to die bro; I just wish you'd stfu already and kick rocks. Go play with the other sad losers you pretend to be friends with here on ST. I have no idea why you continue to come at me as if I should give a about you or any of the other sad s here pretending to be something they're not.

Boohoo lawyer!
    angry videographer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he was there to make sure he funded bio-weapons for the CCP using our tax dollars. TELL THE TRUTH NONO!
    He funded? Does he even control anything about international funding? link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is a known fact that international conspiracy theorists are branded with calf-tats to readily distinguish them from the common idiots as they both sound and think the same.

It is posted on trump’s blog/not platform, first page, if you are interested in reading more on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh stop your bull bro... You know he had a hand in it all and personal contact(s) with that lab in Wuhan. Stop running cover for those who wish to see you dead bro or keep sucking establishment if you must.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is a known fact that international conspiracy theorists are branded with calf-tats to readily distinguish them from the common idiots as they both sound and think the same.

It is posted on trump’s blog/not platform, first page, if you are interested in reading more on that.
    You're a ing loser bro. Talk all you'd like online pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a ing loser bro. Talk all you'd like online pussy!
    But you dgaf about what anyone says, amirite?

God bless.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden lost another 500+ Americans today.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden lost another 500+ Americans today.

Let us proceed...
    i heard they're faking the numbers tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh stop your bull bro... You know he had a hand in it all and personal contact(s) with that lab in Wuhan. Stop running cover for those who wish to see you dead bro or keep sucking establishment if you must.
    lol that's telling me. No, I don't know that, that's why I asked you to back it up, but apparently you can't, tbh... which is exactly what I thought.

I don't know why you went for the personal attack either, tbh... I thought you wanted to have civil discussions...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gotheem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

“I just wanted to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators, for publicly standing up and stating that the scientific evidence supports a natural origin for COVID-19 from a bat-to-human spillover, not a lab release from the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology,” Daszak wrote to Fauci on April 18, 2020.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Coronavirus was a hoax all along

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The answer is the Trump's FDA. Now go fetch more fake news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

“I just wanted to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators, for publicly standing up and stating that the scientific evidence supports a natural origin for COVID-19 from a bat-to-human spillover, not a lab release from the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology,” Daszak wrote to Fauci on April 18, 2020.

Thread Information