Page 24 of 240 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavir...093127804.html

Only the incel chumpette types in the UK will be following this.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Deep state operatives destroying communities.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Would be easier if this was just on YT.
    But here is a vid of the great Ron Paul.
    It shows why the system went out of their way to make sure he wasn't president.

https://orders.stansberryresearch.co...T137955&page=1

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 06-02-2020 at 11:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Deep state operatives destroying communities.

I heard that a lot of historical locations and artifacts that the gun owning patriots are protecting, the eliteswill find a way to destroy them. They want death to America.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media clutching their pearls
    Police getting all up in the business of middle schoolers using their first amendment rights
    Must make recompense to the community for goofing off.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020...-george-floyd/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"A direct correlation in the dip in the economy and the increase in deaths."

Dumb ing chumpettes.

TheGreatYacht

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they say what the plan was?

You never did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they say what the plan was?

You never did.
    This Is #TheGreatReset. You Have Been Warned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Is #TheGreatReset. You Have Been Warned
    Not watching. You seem to post a different
    YouTube every time.

Sum it up in your own words.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YouTubes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep hearing this is the Democrats doing all this. I digress. I think it's our whole government setting us up. Our government sets the narrative and tells Fox news and CNN what to say. Fox news says it's ANTIFA. CNN says it's the alt-right.

Well our government has infiltrated pretty much all the political movements of the left and right. Yeah, neo-nazis are shills sent by the CIA.

Anyone that's not a truth teller wants to make this into a racial war or left vs right thing. That's how you recognize who is a shill and who is not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"A direct correlation in the dip in the economy and the increase in deaths."

Dumb ing chumpettes.

TheGreatYacht
    why'd you cut if off there? he didnt stop talking

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep hearing this is the Democrats doing all this. I digress. I think it's our whole government setting us up. Our government sets the narrative and tells Fox news and CNN what to say. Fox news says it's ANTIFA. CNN says it's the alt-right.

Well our government has infiltrated pretty much all the political movements of the left and right. Yeah, neo-nazis are shills sent by the CIA.

Anyone that's not a truth teller wants to make this into a racial war or left vs right thing. That's how you recognize who is a shill and who is not.
    Do you think it's possible to have so much power and use it so blatantly against the people and not be of a diseased or hampered disposition?

A Democrat will possibly be the beneficiary of the presidential prize, but there are more than just Democrats in on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think it's possible to have so much power and use it so blatantly against the people and not be of a diseased or hampered disposition?

A Democrat will possibly be the beneficiary of the presidential prize, but there are more than just Democrats in on it.
    I've seen that do entary. QAnon it's a psyop to keep them Patriots from doing nothing and lead them to the slaughterhouse. The death of America. "Trust the plan

Politicians are just puppets. Our rulers control the media and both political parties. They control governments around the world. That's how the world got on board with Covid 19. Even our own enemies like Venezuela and Iran are part of it. Freemasonry. Some have said the Suleimani event was staged.

Ever heard that our whole world is a stage?

Watch this...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen that do entary. QAnon it's a psyop to keep them Patriots from doing nothing and lead them to the slaughterhouse. The death of America. "Trust the plan

Politicians are just puppets. Our rulers control the media and both political parties. They control governments around the world. That's how the world got on board with Covid 19. Even our own enemies like Venezuela and Iran are part of it. Freemasonry. Some have said the Suleimani event was staged.

Ever heard that our whole world is a stage?

Watch this...

Nah. Exposes the Dems. I don't agree with all the pro Trump stuff topped onto it though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Exposes the Dems. I don't agree with all the pro Trump stuff topped onto it though.
    Your do entary is good for ppl waking up about the Democrats. But for someone that's apolitical amd watches your QAnon do entary, they can end up thinking that Trump is a good guy fighting the Deepstate cabal. That is disinfo. Trump is part of the cabal. You can't be a Zionist like Trump, a to Kushner and Bibi Netanyahu and not be part of the cabal. That's impossible.

That's my problem with QAnon. I never said that what they say about the Democrats and pedophiles is wrong.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your do entary is good for ppl waking up about the Democrats. But for someone that's apolitical amd watches your QAnon do entary, they can end up thinking that Trump is a good guy fighting the Deepstate cabal. That is disinfo. Trump is part of the cabal. You can't be a Zionist like Trump, a to Kushner and Bibi Netanyahu and not be part of the cabal. That's impossible.

That's my problem with QAnon. I never said that what they say about the Democrats and pedophiles is wrong.
    Well, I'm waiting to see the verdict on that one. I definitely don't like that Kushner is all up in our business. Nobody elected him. Trump just made up a position for him. WTF.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I'm waiting to see the verdict on that one. I definitely don't like that Kushner is all up in our business. Nobody elected him. Trump just made up a position for him. WTF.
    Let me just put it this way ma nig. Anyone that engages in the left vs right paradigm or picks sides between the DemocRats vs Repugs is controlled opposition. It took me awhile to figure that out and accept it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me just put it this way ma nig. Anyone that engages in the left vs right paradigm or picks sides between the DemocRats vs Repugs is controlled opposition. It took me awhile to figure that out and accept it.
    Bruh, I've here saying both parties are in on it. I'm just saying that Trump may use his relative autonomy to accomplish some measure of good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kneeling vid is staged.

Thread Information