Page 27 of 240 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got no reason to eat inside a restaurant while the numbers are still high.
    So you don't want to support people whose lives you've ruined by gossiping about sensationalism?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't want to support people whose lives you've ruined by gossiping about sensationalism?
    Devastation gets Zombie Rapist into office.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get food from restaurants regularly, dip . You want them all to get infected and kill their elderly and vulnerable family memebers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get food from restaurants regularly, dip . You want them all to get infected and kill their elderly and vulnerable family memebers.
    Let me get this straight. You have the virus? Because what you have responded with is.

You have the virus and are contagious. Because you have limited hygiene you will 100 percent give it to a restaurant employee. They will in turn 100 percent infect and kill their family members.

Now I understand why you responded with name calling. You still have no idea how the virus spreads.

At least you are admitting less than flu for healthy people and agreeing that only dangerous to a certain demographic. Where were you 4 months ago when I told you it was 2x flu?

Lol you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me get this straight.
    You have never gotten one thing straight on this forum ever.

You know absolutely nothing. All you do is lie about what you said and what other people have said.

Before going any further, you need to explain why you have to lie.

Why do you have to lie?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cause of death is trump

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me get this straight. You have the virus? Because what you have responded with is.

You have the virus and are contagious. Because you have limited hygiene you will 100 percent give it to a restaurant employee. They will in turn 100 percent infect and kill their family members.

Now I understand why you responded with name calling. You still have no idea how the virus spreads.

At least you are admitting less than flu for healthy people and agreeing that only dangerous to a certain demographic. Where were you 4 months ago when I told you it was 2x flu?

Lol you
    Deflection for mr kansas. Lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deflection for mr kansas. Lololol
    No, I'm asking you straight up.

Why do you lie so much?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol you
    And here you go again. Generalizing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And here you go again. Generalizing.
    Why do you lie?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said you wouldn't go to restaurants because you would infect others and then they would infect the elderly and vulnerable. You claimed this loke it was 100 percent fact. Where is your proof. Are you spreading the disease? Will everyone you come into contact with at a restaurant get infected? Will they all infect others? These are your claims. I can gladly quote you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here ya go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you lie?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will take this as your white flag. I was right again. You have no idea how it spreads

Thanks all done here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will take this as your white flag. I was right again. You have no idea how it spreads

Thanks all done here
    foldren

Why do you lie?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Google and/or NBC deleting comments of people who don't like
    being innovated with poisonous political messaging in their sports.
    See Comment section of video for complaints.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Google and/or NBC deleting comments of people who don't like
    being innovated with poisonous political messaging in their sports.
    See Comment section of video for complaints.

I remember the comments section of ESPN articles. They took them off cuz ESPN would constantly be called our for their bias and favouritism towards certain athletes and teams.

Shill channels on YouTube disable commenrs as well. I'm shadowbanned on YouTube. Any little mention of Jews and my comments gets deleted or hidden.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember the comments section of ESPN articles. They took them off cuz ESPN would constantly be called our for their bias and favouritism towards certain athletes and teams.

Shill channels on YouTube disable commenrs as well. I'm shadowbanned on YouTube. Any little mention of Jews and my comments gets deleted or hidden.
    Yea, the media can't manufacture consent if they can't control those pesky truthers in the comment sections.

Hopefully the Repubs make strides against shadow bans by big tech. Not holding my breath.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Municipal employees were punished by the residents of the commune, for demanding 15,000 quetzal bribes from the butcher so as not to close his butcher shop with the quarantine for covid19, this Mayan punishment is one of the most bearable, since it was saved from the Whip , it happened in San Antonio Suchitepequez.
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=KsM0_1592231751

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comment sections

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It has been literally off the chain during all of this. In the past you could find reasonable videos that questioned the narratives. Those are long gone from Youtube. Search google for any info questioning the narrative and you get page after page of anti "fake news" articles. As TGY stated, comment sections are disappearing to avoid being called out. There has been a huge push to silence anything that questions what we are told by corporate media. That to me has been my biggest concern. Agree or not, it is censorship.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is that funny?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has been literally off the chain during all of this. In the past you could find reasonable videos that questioned the narratives. Those are long gone from Youtube. Search google for any info questioning the narrative and you get page after page of anti "fake news" articles. As TGY stated, comment sections are disappearing to avoid being called out. There has been a huge push to silence anything that questions what we are told by corporate media. That to me has been my biggest concern. Agree or not, it is censorship.
    Google gets to decide whose outlook is valid. Sperm shielder Chumpettes okay with that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google gets to decide whose outlook is valid. Sperm shielder Chumpettes okay with that.
    Google will follow the incessant poster crowd. Ie ChumpDumper and el Nono. Posting media gossip and hype nonstop through alts and whatnot. ChumpDumper not phased by this. Helps the Karen's. But they are too unintelligent to understand

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information