Page 51 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 5990
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The SLAVEMASTERS...

And then you have the gall to say the media overblows a virus?

gtfoh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The SLAVEMASTERS...

gtfoh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its like they must have an evil conglomeration who no one but the "inquisitive minds" see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas GOP: plandemic truthers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas GOP: plandemic truthers

Would be nice to know who's writing this stuff, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The SLAVEMASTERS...

gtfoh
    yet you still believed lockdowns were science.... or necessary....

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dana Ashlie Lays It Out with Facts ,Proof and Dot Connecting

Spurtacular, here is some more facts and evidence that Chumpettes will shut their eyes and ears on.

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dana Ashlie Lays It Out with Facts ,Proof and Dot Connecting

Spurtacular, here is some more facts and evidence that Chumpettes will shut their eyes and ears on.

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread
    If it's not a paid-off professor writing what they want to hear and sponsored by the system, then it doesn't matter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Nobel Prize winner who made the PCR tests used for COVID diagnostics:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Nobel Prize winner who made the PCR tests used for COVID diagnostics:

Did you know that HIV/AIDS turned our to be a hoax? And guess who was behind the whole HIV/AIDS operation? None other than Anthony Fauci .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you know that HIV/AIDS turned our to be a hoax? And guess who was behind the whole HIV/AIDS operation? None other than Anthony Fauci .
    Dude is all up in our .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've been warning Chumpettes about everything that's starting to unfold and they just call us nutcase conspiracy theorists. Remember when ElNono called me "Comsmotared"? And ChumpDumper not bothered at all by government agenda.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've been warning Chumpettes about everything that's starting to unfold and they just call us nutcase conspiracy theorists. Remember when ElNono called me "Comsmotared"? And ChumpDumper not bothered at all by government agenda.
    In your own words, what is the plan?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a normal day for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's nothing in that article that says paper money is going away...

But, please, don't let facts get in the way of paranoia.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht We all got to learn about how everything is racist while we're under house arrest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're all puppets playing a role bruh. Don't think that just cuz some of these Republicans hold a bible in their hands and call themselves a Christian that that makes them good human beings. Religion pandering is another way that politicians get your vote.

I've seen church pastors steal and cheat on their woman. I don't fall for their "I'm a good Christian" talk

My point is... a lot of these Republicans know that this Covid hoax is a sham. But they don't do about it. It's all theater to try to make this whole thing a Democrat vs Republican issue. Trump's actions and our cripple governor Greg gott have already shown their true colors. They all part of the NWO.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're all puppets playing a role bruh. Don't think that just cuz some of these Republicans hold a bible in their hands and call themselves a Christian that that makes them good human beings. Religion pandering is another way that politicians get your vote.

I've seen church pastors steal and cheat on their woman. I don't fall for their "I'm a good Christian" talk

My point is... a lot of these Republicans know that this Covid hoax is a sham. But they don't do about it. It's all theater to try to make this whole thing a Democrat vs Republican issue. Trump's actions and our cripple governor Greg gott have already shown their true colors. They all part of the NWO.
    Ted Cruz is a snake. He could be in on it for sure. But if not, these satanists love their targets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ted Cruz is a snake. He could be in on it for sure. But if not, these satanists love their targets.
    True dat. Especially against your average American.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True dat. Especially against your average American.
    He's a Dubya lawyer and a fake Christian.
    And maybe Trump was onto something with Cruz's father's dealings re JFK assassination (CIA).
    You probably hitting the nail on the head.
    He's controlled opposition. He's the one the media is telling us is fighting back against censorship.
    That says it all, really.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cruz was suppose to be a grass roots/ non career politician. Conservatives and original tea party movement were fooled to think that he was "anti-establishment" kinda like democrats thought Obama was. Both are great examples of non- career politicians making it to the big stage without climbing the political ladder. They came out of no where. You can't do that unless you are chosen and willing to be a good puppet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cruz was suppose to be a grass roots/ non career politician. Conservatives and original tea party movement were fooled to think that he was "anti-establishment" kinda like democrats thought Obama was. Both are great examples of non- career politicians making it to the big stage without climbing the political ladder. They came out of no where. You can't do that unless you are chosen and willing to be a good puppet.
    Every single person in government and media is a sell out.

We are literally on the anic.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every single person in government and media is a sell out.

We are literally on the anic.
    All this orchestration has been near flawless by a system we were tol for decades was in extreme gridlock. Clearly, these people are handpicked.

Thread Information