Page 41 of 240 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 5990
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You post your barf numbers and then won't watch a four or five minute video to educate yourself.
    You love government bull is all.
    TheGreatYacht
    Chumpettes willfully ignorant smh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't comfort yourself, cherp.
    Put on your big boy pants and stop acting like the sky is falling.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes willfully ignorant smh.
    No excuse for not watching very succinct videos.

That's the mark of someone(s) who could care less what the truth is.

In cherp's case, he's a psychopath and can make up his own truth just fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No excuse for not watching very succinct videos.

That's the mark of someone(s) who could care less what the truth is.
    I think they see everything they disagree with as hate speech. They have no interest or empathy for anyone that doesn't believe government propaganda.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't comfort yourself, cherp.
    Put on your big boy pants and stop acting like the sky is falling.
    derp folds and gets angry about his folding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular, a very honorable and respectable man tbh. He gets it. Unlike Chumpettes, he's man enough to admit his mistakes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular, a very honorable and respectable man tbh. He gets it. Unlike Chumpettes, he's man enough to admit his mistakes.
    He needed to leave his Weak Men video up. That's the only tragedy of it for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did you donate to his Patreon? dude has to eat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you donate to his Patreon? dude has to eat.
    He don't need my donations. He gets his veteran's check or disability (PTSD) every month cuz he is a retired marine vet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He don't need my donations. He gets his veteran's check or disability (PTSD) every month cuz he is a retired marine vet.
    Unfortunately, lots of those dudes are on foodstamps, tbh... hopefully some of those 5k followers are chipping in...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, lots of those dudes are on foodstamps, tbh... hopefully some of those 5k followers are chipping in...
    He's on record saying that he's a revolutionary and the reason he speaks out his mind and says things others are too afraid to to say is because he doesn't have to worry about losing his job. He wants to be that voice for those that can't afford to speak up and stand up to the system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's on record saying that he's a revolutionary and the reason he speaks out his mind and says things others are too afraid to to say is because he doesn't have to worry about losing his job. He wants to be that voice for those that can't afford to speak up and stand up to the system.
    He has PTSD, so certainly a ticking time bomb, tbh... hopefully he's getting the mental care he needs through the VA.

Mental health is a serious problem, tbh, hopefully he can recover and get a job to better his life, instead of living off the government ...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht, You do realize that ElTrollo is just trying to relegate this guy as a head case?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht, You do realize that ElTrollo is just trying to relegate this guy as a head case?
    Yup. This YouTuber is probably more woke and smarter than any poster on ST. Quite frankly, he's earned everything he has. Not many ex-military like him are man enough to admit that they were lied to and used by the government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing I said here is made up, tbh... He does have PTSD, TGY said he lives off the government , and mental health is a serious problem...

I even suggested TGY to support him until he can be healed and become a useful member of society again... not sure how that's a slight or anything.

Sure, I prefer to think from myself, do my own research, and not let others do the thinking for me, but that's neither here or there. I don't know the guy, but as a fellow italian I hope he does well.

Oh, and there is 1.3 million vets on foodstamps, which is a disgrace, tbh...

https://www.cbpp.org/research/food-a...sands-in-every

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing I said here is made up, tbh... He does have PTSD, TGY said he lives off the government , and mental health is a serious problem...

I even suggested TGY to support him until he can be healed and become a useful member of society again... not sure how that's a slight or anything.

Sure, I prefer to think from myself, do my own research, and not let others do the thinking for me, but that's neither here or there. I don't know the guy, but as a fellow italian I hope he does well.

Oh, and there is 1.3 million vets on foodstamps, which is a disgrace, tbh...

https://www.cbpp.org/research/food-a...sands-in-every
    The guy has a preschool boy and a pregnant wife. If I had a choice between receiving government checks and spending time with my family, make YouTube videos trying to wake people up and inspire I would take that in a heartbeat. He's in a very fortunate position. He has said that himself.

The other option would be to get a fulltime job, be a slave to the system and live the busy sheeple life where I believe everything the media and government spoonfeeds us. Keep my mouth shut and be afraid to speak up cuz my job or boss might fire me. No thanks.

The guy also writes blogs on his own website. He's making the best of his fortunate position tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy has a preschool boy and a pregnant wife. If I had a choice between receiving government checks and spending time with my family, make YouTube videos trying to wake people up and inspire I would take that in a heartbeat. He's in a very fortunate position. He has said that himself.

The other option would be to get a fulltime job, be a slave to the system and live the busy sheeple life where I believe everything the media and government spoonfeeds us. Keep my mouth shut and be afraid to speak up cuz my job or boss might fire me. No thanks.

The guy also writes blogs on his own website. He's making the best of his fortunate position tbh.
    I didn't call him a welfare queen or any derogatory term like that, and I'm glad he's making ends meet with his mental condition, tbh... if philosophy is his thing, maybe he'll get an education in that area too one day. I'm really wishing him the best.

And as a side note, no, it doesn't work like that. You can have a job, or even your own business, and speak your mind.

Obviously, being an xenophobe, racist, anti-semite, bigot or hanging out with that kind of people makes thing more difficult, but if you're a true 'rebel', you should be able to handle it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arrested Under New Law, Hong Kong Protesters Get Swabbed for DNA

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...na/ar-BB16pF3E

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is your proof that common colds get counted in COVID numbers?
    No it hasn't. Don't lie, board re .
    No, you didn't. If you had, you could re-post it easily. That you won't now, simply proves that.

So bull it is.
    CDC's own website admits that COVID tests are testing people for the common cold.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-overview.html
    If you test positive

• A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.
    Now clutch your pearls that this can't be, snowflakes.
    The establishment wouldn't mislead you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrongdomGuy

TimDunkem

Chumpdump

Lololol

Pgardn

Case count check

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This coronavirus is the strangest virus I've ever heard of. It's very dangerous in the way it spreads.

It is so mysterious the way it lurks in schools, but then dies at Home Depot. It can wreak havoc in churches; praying people are exceptionally vulnerable! Although it’s mind-boggling how it vanishes when people stand close together holding signs, destroying businesses, homes, property, monuments, etc. Yet, standing to watch a marathon or a concert triggers its wrath. It is sneaky. It can spread when buying clothes at Kohl's but not at Target. It is non-alcoholic. It can't spread when you are buying beer. It lives for two days on Amazon boxes, you must wait 48 hours to touch them but it can't survive on Dunkin Donuts coffee cups, so enjoying a hot cup of joe is safe.

It is the most curious thing, how it lives on basketballs, baseball bats and ballet bars, but dies on WWE ropes and Walmart shopping carts. It is spread by hair stylists, dog groomers, and dentists, but not by bank tellers, cashiers, and fast food workers.

It's so smart. It won’t bother the first 10 people gathered but it knows when the 11th person shows up, so be careful if that’s you.! It even knows what you want vs. what you need. If you want a massage or your nails done it is very actively on the prowl and not even a mask can stop it, but if you need a plumber, it is weak, and a mask will keep it away. It also seems to be most dangerous after 5:30pm so businesses must start to close before the virus comes out of hiding and wreaks havoc upon the populations. It also requires dine-in restaurants to have a shorter menu and you use real plates but only plastic forks and spoons. Whoever heard of such a clever, sneaky virus?!?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrongdomGuy

TimDunkem

Chumpdump

Lololol

Pgardn

Case count check
    Show your math.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's so smart. It won’t bother the first 10 people gathered but it knows when the 11th person shows up, so be careful if that’s you.!
    It knows if that third person steps onto a boat, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It knows if that third person steps onto a boat, too.
    Contact tracing is a dream come true for Chumpettes

Thread Information