Page 207 of 240 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 5990
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STFU lawyer... Go suck some more establishment bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    complete self own. she's out there doubting the science as she's holding up a sign claiming that she's not allowed to.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    complete self own. she's out there doubting the science as she's holding up a sign claiming that she's not allowed to.
    What a dumb (troglodyte) philo. She's calling out the complete shilling of people who are supposed to know better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a dumb (troglodyte) philo. She's calling out the complete shilling of people who are supposed to know better.
    no. her sign says that you cant question the science.

as she's questioning the science. she's such a derp, i can see why you are sympathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL yes. She can absolutely question it by writing a paper and getting it peer reviewed.

Obviously, you have to know what you're talking about in order to do that, and you have to put up the time and effort, not just hold signs and whine (which ironically is exactly what you do as well).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. her sign says that you cant question the science.

as she's questioning the science. she's such a derp, i can see why you are sympathetic
    You're dumb bro. She is literally questioning the "narrative" of the establishment hacks and sjw losers who don't want anyone to go against their cult talking points. They don't trust the science or else we wouldn't be having these m2f trans in women's sports discussions or discussions on 50+ make believe genders. There's no actual science behind the progressive commie agenda.

Next time have your paralegal hold your hand bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're dumb bro. She is literally questioning the "narrative" of the establishment hacks and sjw losers who don't want anyone to go against their cult talking points. They don't trust the science or else we wouldn't be having these m2f trans in women's sports discussions or discussions on 50+ make believe genders. There's no actual science behind the progressive commie agenda.

Next time have your paralegal hold your hand bro.
    exactly. so like you said, she is literally questioning the narrative that she is claiming she isn't allowed to question. she's a walking contradiction and a self-own

this has nothing to do with trans issues so its weird that you brought that one up out of nowhere, especially since the last time i tried to have a discussion on that subject with you, you refused.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 getting bullied in the paint (you hate to see it)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    exactly. so like you said, she is literally questioning the narrative that she is claiming she isn't allowed to question. she's a walking contradiction and a self-own

this has nothing to do with trans issues so its weird that you brought that one up out of nowhere, especially since the last time i tried to have a discussion on that subject with you, you refused.
    Is she on the MSM questioning what you can't question? Nah, she got a photo op and is saying exactly what everyone knows including yourself but you choose tribalism and goal post moving. Smoke & mirrors, slide of hand with losers like yourself SR.

As for the trans or any of the other crazy coming from the libs... It's relative to this conversation of make believe and trusting the "science".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21 getting bullied in the paint (you hate to see it)
    ^ looks like 21 has a fan chasing him around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is she on the MSM questioning what you can't question? Nah, she got a photo op and is saying exactly what everyone knows including yourself but you choose tribalism and goal post moving. Smoke & mirrors, slide of hand with losers like yourself SR.
    there is plenty of MSM talk against the covid/vaccine "narrative"

have you ever tuned into fox news? tucker carlson? thats as mainstream as it gets. any talk radio? people question it all the time. and she's freely doing so without any risk of state action to cut off her speech

free speech

As for the trans or any of the other crazy coming from the libs... It's relative to this conversation of make believe and trusting the "science".
    yeah i agree that people who dont understand the difference between sex/gender or what those things even are are pretty anti-science tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there is plenty of MSM talk against the covid/vaccine "narrative"
    Cool story bro.

have you ever tuned into fox news? tucker carlson? thats as mainstream as it gets. any talk radio? people question it all the time. and she's freely doing so without any risk of state action to cut off her speech

free speech
    Believe it or not, I don't watch much MSM if any at all.

Also, you know damn well what that sign means yet you continue to act otherwise.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was explained to you before: "The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not do entation that a vaccine caused the event."

It is apparent that you suffering from Alzheimer's like trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was explained to you before: "The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not do entation that a vaccine caused the event."

It is apparent that you suffering from Alzheimer's like trump.
    BUT IT'S ON GAB!!!!!!!111!!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot total vaccine doses given, so you can actually calculate a percentage: 4.79 million.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot total vaccine doses given, so you can actually calculate a percentage: 4.79 million.
    Chances of dying due to Vaccine as opposed to Covid increased 21,000 percent. The math ain't on your side, ElShillo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derptacular never learns.

The AEFI reports are the same as VAERS as mentioned before.

However, most common side effects are headache, muscle and joint pain, fever and injection site reactions.

Also did not mention that 4M+ Australians have been vaccinated.

What a derptacular derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chances of dying due to Vaccine as opposed to Covid increased 21,000 percent. The math ain't on your side, ElShillo.
    Not really, the Therapeutic Goods Administration has reported exactly one death attributed to the Covid vaccines. That's just fake news you ate up again. Here, from the horse's mouth:

Apart from the single Australian case in which death was linked to TTS, COVID-19 vaccines have not been found to cause death.

https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covi...ort-27-05-2021

lmao derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And BTW, interesting you're a fan of Australia, they had perhaps the most strict lockdowns all around the world. That's how you get to a single covid death this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, the Therapeutic Goods Administration has reported exactly one death attributed to the Covid vaccines. That's just fake news you ate up again. Here, from the horse's mouth:

Apart from the single Australian case in which death was linked to TTS, COVID-19 vaccines have not been found to cause death.

https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covi...ort-27-05-2021

lmao derp

Low iq Derptacular falling for gab lies every single time!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And BTW, interesting you're a fan of Australia, they had perhaps the most strict lockdowns all around the world. That's how you get to a single covid death this year.
    Nah. They just aren't going with the totally f*ck up their economy long term strategy like the US criminals (paying for numbers).
    Nothing about that says I'm for their administration of fascism though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. They just aren't going with the totally f*ck up their economy long term strategy like the US criminals (paying for numbers).
    Nothing about that says I'm for their administration of fascism though.
    No really. They had amongst the most strict lockdowns of any country. See:

How Australia succeeded in lowering COVID-19 cases to near-zero
    When infections surged in July, restrictions were draconian and immediate in some regions

Unlike other nations, including Canada, which have aimed to maintain new infections at a level that won't overwhelm the medical system, Australia set out to virtually eliminate the virus from its shores.

When Australia was hit with a surge of COVID-19 cases in late July just weeks after declaring victory against the first wave, it prompted one of the world's longest lockdowns in Melbourne, for example, closing virtually everything that wasn't a grocery store or hospital for nearly four months.

In many cities, roadblocks were established to ensure people stayed home. Even when restrictions were eased there was a nightly curfew, and in the initial lockdown people weren't allowed to be more than five kilometres away from home in certain regions. Break a rule, and you could face a fine of $1,300.

School at first had an extended holiday break — and then education was moved, in many places, entirely online. Restrictions were sometimes so draconian that in some areas, it was illegal to walk your dog even on your own street.

Australians arriving from outside the country had to apply to return — there were daily limits — and every one of them was required to quarantine in a government-designated hotel, sometimes guarded by soldiers.

The approach has largely worked. The nation's recorded cases peaked at 739 on Aug. 5, but since then the count has dwindled steadily and most Australian cities have gone weeks without a single new case.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/austra...down-1.5813280

Thread Information