Page 20 of 240 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I think he's as close to the truth as anyone. 911? I don't believe a bunch of muslims took some flight school classes in Florida, hijacked planes with box cutters, and were successful. I also firmly believe the buildings came down due to controlled demolition, so by default, I am believing there to be some level of conspiracy. Do I know exactly? No, but that doesn't mean I have to accept the "official narrative". I believe like all other wars, it gave our government the excuse it needed, so I can see how that leads to theories such as the lusitania, Pearl Harbor, or gulf of Tonkin.

My point is that all views are at some level conspiracy theories. Otherwise none of us would be arguing.
    You described a very high level of belief in conspiracy theories for yourself.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you ever consider the possibility you might be mentally ill?

Let that sink in... unfortunately that is real life Chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let that sink in... unfortunately that is real life Chump
    The big tell with TGY and derp is they never want to discuss any one theory in any depth. They just throw out YouTube after tweet and say "See? It's all true!"
    "Let that sink in..."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mauricio Carmona
    @Mau_Carmona
    Joined July 2010
    17 Following
    1 Follower

How did you even find this account?

Are you Mau?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I refuse to watch TGY's videos or read his tweets because I don't want to get triggered. I'm afraid the content of his videos is very strong and convincing that it will disprove my own biased beliefs. I prefer to keep shoving my head in the sand and BLINDLY believe the official narrative that is spoonfed to me by our government controlled media and science.
    Chumpettes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a fake quote. Why do you lie?

I ask you directly what you're posting about and you can't answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a fake quote. Why do you lie?
    Fake quote but what it says is very real

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't insist conspiracy theories are true and everyone else must be wrong about everything.
    So, you fight so hard against conspiracies to somehow prove to yourself that you're not mentally ill.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Let that sink in..."
    You want to know your big tell (among many)?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says David Dook, who is all in favor of censorship because he's afraid.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake quote but what it says is very real
    David Dook loves that easy out. That's why I started putting the cry emojis around his sentiment instead of the quote box.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I think he's as close to the truth as anyone. 911? I don't believe a bunch of muslims took some flight school classes in Florida, hijacked planes with box cutters, and were successful. I also firmly believe the buildings came down due to controlled demolition, so by default, I am believing there to be some level of conspiracy. Do I know exactly? No, but that doesn't mean I have to accept the "official narrative". I believe like all other wars, it gave our government the excuse it needed, so I can see how that leads to theories such as the lusitania, Pearl Harbor, or gulf of Tonkin.

My point is that all views are at some level conspiracy theories. Otherwise none of us would be arguing.
    An official narrative that was allowed to have any part of it line item vetoed by any senator on the committee.

Chumpettes are lemmings by default.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An official narrative that was allowed to have any part of it line item vetoed by any senator on the committee.

Chumpettes are lemmings by default.
    Chumpettes thinks that it was some arabs riding camels hiding in the desert who did 9/11 cuz that's what CNN and the CIA told him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes thinks that it was some arabs riding camels hiding in the desert who did 9/11 cuz that's what CNN and the CIA told him.
    Who do you say did it and how?

Use your own words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to know your big tell (among many)?
    You already folded.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already folded.
    Your white flag. That's a big tell in itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your white flag. That's a big tell in itself.
    You don't need to be prompted by me.

Your dependence on me is hilarious.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Takes us back to the days of body counts in the W days. Somehow they stopped doing them when O got in office.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny watching these Democrat governors shut down these businesses that didn't bend to their autocratic wills.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember when there was mass outrage when people protested during the pandemic. Link me the CNN and MSNBC clips of them dragging our fellow maga s.
    Chumpettes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A $350 'Anti-5G' Device Is Just a 128MB USB Stick, Teardown Finds

Believers of 5G conspiracy theories have apparently been buying a $350 anti-5G USB key that -- not surprisingly -- appears to just be a regular USB stick with only 128MB of storage. As noted by the BBC today, the "5GBioShield" USB stick "was recommended by a member of Glastonbury Town Council's 5G Advisory Committee, which has called for an inquiry into 5G." The company that sells 5GBioShield claims it "is the result of the most advanced technology currently available for balancing and prevention of the devastating effects caused by non-natural electric waves, particularly (but not limited to) 5G, for all biological life forms." The product's website charges 283 British pounds for a single 5GBioShield, which converts to nearly $350. That's what it costs to get "protection for your home and family, thanks to the wearable holographic nano-layer catalyser, which can be worn or placed near to a smartphone or any other electrical, radiation or EMF emitting device." The USB stick apparently doesn't need to be plugged in to anything to work its magic. "It is always ON and working -- that's why we used quantum nano-layer technology," the company says in an FAQ.

But what does the 5GBioShield actually consist of? The BBC pointed to a recent teardown by security company Pen Test Partners, which found that the device is just a USB stick with 128MB of storage. The company wrote: "When plugged in to our test machine we may have missed the bubble of 'quantum holographic catalyzer technology' appearing. The stick comes loaded with a 25 page PDF version of the material from 5GBioShield's website. It included a Q&A of distances for the "bubble" and how to know if it is working. It's an "always on" system apparently, is always working, powered or not, so no visual checks needed. A review of the stick's properties revealed nothing more than what you'd expect from a regular 128MB USB key. We weren't even sure that 128s are still in production!" The report says that the London Trading Standards has launched a probe to investigate this product.

How will the company defend itself? BioShield Distribution Director Anna Grochowalska told the BBC, "We are in possession of a great deal of technical information, with plenty of back-up historical research," and "we are not authorized to fully disclose all this sensitive information to third parties, for obvious reasons."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    /\ /\ /\ never even heard of. Best protection against the soon to be launched 60Ghz frequency is to wire your home ethernet connections and not use wifi wireless devices at home. Get rid of wifi wireless routers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    /\ /\ /\ never even heard of. Best protection against the soon to be launched 60Ghz frequency is to wire your home ethernet connections and not use wifi wireless devices at home. Get rid of wifi wireless routers.
    I'm glad my dude. don't fall for the scammers, tbh

Thread Information