Page 50 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 5990
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, the media won't be reporting any rioter COVID deaths. It won't happen. Book it.
    You didn't answer the question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And at least in the scope for which I focus, they are inferior. I make no pretense otherwise.
    Nobody is inferior, your obsession notwithstanding, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is inferior, your obsession notwithstanding, tbh
    All snowflakes are the same. Right.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer the question.
    The media are sheep who do what their corporate masters tell them to do.

As for your hypothetical, there are too many potential variables for me to give one-size-fits-all answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All snowflakes are the same. Right.
    Since you appear to be talking from experience, I'll take your word for it.

The media are sheep who do what their corporate masters tell them to do.

As for your hypothetical, there are too many potential variables for me to give one-size-fits-all answer.
    Not really, no. It's a very simple question. If the virus is a hoax, all deaths by the virus are a hoax.

It's inconvenient for your confirmation bias, but it is what it is.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the virus is a hoax, all deaths by the virus are a hoax.

It's inconvenient for your confirmation bias, but it is what it is.
    Grasping at straws.

Now who wants convenience?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grasping at straws.

Great argument spurter. You are always so convincing.

and you actually do have an argument about Mids graph but you can’t even express it properly and you in fact probably don’t even see it. So it doesn’t matter anyway.

why aren’t your buddies giving you any help? TGY can only decipher freaked out YouTubes so he’s out.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great argument spurter. You are always so convincing.

and you actually do have an argument about Mids graph but you can’t even express it properly and you in fact probably don’t even see it. So it doesn’t matter anyway.

why aren’t your buddies giving you any help? TGY can only decipher freaked out YouTubes so he’s out.
    I keep seeing stories popping up of people who did not take the virus seriously and it killed them. The establishment is getting desperate because not everyone is taking their hoax virus seriously . I can see right through their BS.

As I said before, Covid19 is a faith-based religion. Their “God” is the god of Virtue Signaling and Shaming people that can think for themselves.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep seeing stories popping up of people who did not take the virus seriously and it killed them. The establishment is getting desperate because not everyone is taking their hoax virus seriously . I can see right through their BS.

As I said before, Covid19 is a faith-based religion. Their “God” is the god of Virtue Signaling and Shaming people that can think for themselves.
    Preach.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This. The drama around all of this is over the top.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The fact he felt the need to do this proves that America isn’t racist
    The left has to fake hate crimes to make it seem like racism is where it doesn’t exist, pathetic
    LeBron James is the first athlete to fake a hate crime.
    This is what happens when Demand for Racism outstrips Supply.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular, the show is still going live. You can rewind from beginning though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grasping at straws.

It's your claim, not mine. If the virus is a hoax, the direct consequence is that none of the deaths are from the virus.

Either that, or you don't know what hoax means.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's your claim, not mine. If the virus is a hoax, the direct consequence is that none of the deaths are from the virus.

Quote me on it, then, if that's my claim.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

personally, I believe the virus exists. Viruses like this have always existed. We are not dealing with some new super virus like the media would like us to believe.

The statistics are are a joke. I find it interesting how many times articles and statistics get posted in here as if one source is better than another. The validity of the source is pointless when the data is so inaccurate and heavily influenced.

We have a lot of people with several systemic health issues. They are in danger of dying from this, but they will always be in danger and always have been regardless of Covid.

its ammussing how up in arms people are over 130k unproven deaths yet don’t give a damn about the 600k plus that will lose their lives in abortion this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quote me on it, then, if that's my claim.
    Ok.

What do you mean, "goes bad"? This is a hoax, isn't it? What could possibly go bad? lol
    A giant hoax. But whatever pretend deaths from COVID would still be pinned on him. Not that loons like RandomCuck aren't doing that, anyways.
    But there would be more traction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    personally, I believe the virus exists. Viruses like this have always existed. We are not dealing with some new super virus like the media would like us to believe.

The statistics are are a joke. I find it interesting how many times articles and statistics get posted in here as if one source is better than another. The validity of the source is pointless when the data is so inaccurate and heavily influenced.

We have a lot of people with sveral systemic health issues. They are in danger of dying from this, but they will always be in danger and always have been regardless of Covid.
    The statistics are actually pretty consistent and coming from official sources (states, etc).

its ammussing how up in arms people are over 130k unproven deaths yet don’t give a damn about the 600k plus that will lose their lives in abortion this year.
    Maybe because you can choose to get an abortion, but you (generally) can't choose to get a virus? Hopefully you understand what's the difference...

Not to mention that the argument that a fetus is alive is certainly very disputed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, there are pretend deaths a many. I never said every single one. This is just a matter of you needing narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The statistics are actually pretty consistent and coming from official sources (states, etc).
    Official

"Muh CNN " "muh science " "muh government " says so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Official

Not sure what you're arguing here. You can access state portals for multiple states at this point, then the CDC.

Those are indeed official numbers.

What's the conspiracy here?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Official

Official means non corrupt in chumpette speak (when it suits them).

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Official means non corrupt in chumpette speak (when it suits them).
    Explain how the numbers released the by Republican Texas government are corrupt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain how the numbers released the by Republican Texas government are corrupt.
    They're all in it. As much as it hurts my buddy Spurtacular to admit it, Trump and the GOP have the same slave masters as we do. Those slave masters control our academia, Hollywood, science and the Federal Reserve.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're all in it. As much as it hurts my buddy Spurtacular to admit it, Trump and the GOP have the same slave masters as we do. Those slave masters control our academia, Hollywood, science and the Federal Reserve.
    This.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS

Our slave masters control science..

That is BS as your moniker suggests.
    Join "they are after us" crew.

Thread Information