My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tried to get ahold of LJ before I posted this because I didn’t know how it would go over, but I’m hoping ya’ll will enjoy the Spurs content and if it needs to be taken down well that’s OK too. I know advertising my YouTube channel is kind of frowned upon but I thought it’d be fun to discuss with other spurs fans. Tried to take a somewhat realistic approach with this and made moves that I thought actually made sense for the franchise.

Kind of wanted to talk about how this relates to moves we can make in real life, what decisions ya’ll would make instead, and etc. as ya’ll know in 2K our young guys don’t typically turn into stars other than Murray unfortunately.

again, my apologies if I’m out of place for posting a thread like this but I really thought ya’ll would enjoy Spurs 2K content from an actual Spurs fan. Genuinely don’t want to piss anyone off I’ve been a member on this site for over a decade and I enjoy writing Spurs articles. Of course I gave SpursTalk a shoutout in the video.

https://youtu.be/t4e6KGNK8Ms

if this doesn’t get taken down I’d appreciate it if someone would embed it for me
    Last edited by 8FOR!3; 04-25-2020 at 10:03 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a new series with the 1998-99 championship season Spurs. Instead of making a new thread I figured I'd just post it on here. Thought ya'll would enjoy some old school Spurs content. The bench is horrible to use in 2K, but it's kind of cool playing with the Spurs right when the championship era started. Probably not going to bother continuing the series if Spurs fans don't really enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jJjdlx4zn8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome, will download that roster tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    terríble rebuild. Imagine singing Steven Adams, Cory Joseph and Justice Winslow for Aldridge and DeRozan. How is that rebuilding? That's just making the team worse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome, will download that roster tonight
    Yeah it's a pretty cool roster!

terríble rebuild. Imagine singing Steven Adams, Cory Joseph and Justice Winslow for Aldridge and DeRozan. How is that rebuilding? That's just making the team worse
    I'd be lying if I said I was happy with how it turned out. I'll just say I'm trying to get used to recording and commentating while I'm playing it's not as easy for me as just sitting there and playing for fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuONCpxK90k

Started a new series. There are a few decent Spurs MyLeagues on YouTube, but most of them aren't being done by Spurs fans. Thought ya'll might enjoy this on the brink of the season restarting.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So i played someone on 2k yesterday on xbox and i play with the spurs only, dude ran with the spurs as well. He had a lineup of Murry, Mills, Derozen, Aldridge, Lyles. I had Murry, Derozen, Gay, Aldridge, Poeltl. I killed him every which way he ended up quitting before the half.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So i played someone on 2k yesterday on xbox and i play with the spurs only, dude ran with the spurs as well. He had a lineup of Murry, Mills, Derozen, Aldridge, Lyles. I had Murry, Derozen, Gay, Aldridge, Poeltl. I killed him every which way he ended up quitting before the half.
    Hopefully he didn't try and let Mills guard DeRozan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tried to get ahold of LJ before I posted this because I didn’t know how it would go over, but I’m hoping ya’ll will enjoy the Spurs content and if it needs to be taken down well that’s OK too. I know advertising my YouTube channel is kind of frowned upon but I thought it’d be fun to discuss with other spurs fans. Tried to take a somewhat realistic approach with this and made moves that I thought actually made sense for the franchise.

Kind of wanted to talk about how this relates to moves we can make in real life, what decisions ya’ll would make instead, and etc. as ya’ll know in 2K our young guys don’t typically turn into stars other than Murray unfortunately.

again, my apologies if I’m out of place for posting a thread like this but I really thought ya’ll would enjoy Spurs 2K content from an actual Spurs fan. Genuinely don’t want to piss anyone off I’ve been a member on this site for over a decade and I enjoy writing Spurs articles. Of course I gave SpursTalk a shoutout in the video.

https://youtu.be/t4e6KGNK8Ms

if this doesn’t get taken down I’d appreciate it if someone would embed it for me
    yo bro did not see your post before and I don't play 2K at all but l'll subscribe and like your vids

have fun and good luck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yo bro did not see your post before and I don't play 2K at all but l'll subscribe and like your vids

have fun and good luck
    Ah I really appreciate that, thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah I really appreciate that, thank you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he didn't try and let Mills guard DeRozan?
    He did that’s why he got killt.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just busted this guys butt. He came at me with the 09-10 blazers with Miller, roy, batum, Aldridge, camby. Same lineup ive been running and smoked him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/QNEzaLz0RlU

got another episode up. Might trade Aldridge for Nurkic if we’re not a playoff team. I made a lot of moves in my Heat series and so far none with the Spurs, not sure which direction I want to go with the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just trade all the veterans (try to get draft picks or young players) and play the Spurs youngsters: Murray, White, Walker, Samanic, Johnson, Poetlt, Metu.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even watching the video game it's readily apparent why the Spurs suck.

1. Forbes/Lyles in the starting lineup.
    2. Fatty Mills as a heavy rotation player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just trade all the veterans (try to get draft picks or young players) and play the Spurs youngsters: Murray, White, Walker, Samanic, Johnson, Poetlt, Metu.
    Yeah that's probably the long term plan. All of the young guys are valuable (beside Metu, he's just super slow in 2K and isn't good.)

Even watching the video game it's readily apparent why the Spurs suck.

1. Forbes/Lyles in the starting lineup.
    2. Fatty Mills as a heavy rotation player.
    No doubt about it with that first one. I don't hate using Lyles he's slightly valuable in 2K when he's not guarding Anthony Davis or LeBron. Forbes is just atrocious. Season 1 he's going to start, season 2 he's gone. Probably replace him with either Derrick White (if I draft or sign a PG) or draft or sign a SG. I'm really liking Lonnie Walker at the 3 even if he's a little undersized to replace DeRozan in the future, Keldon Johnson in 2K develops into a solid role player, nothing more or less.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m6J5eFMUAI

I put up a new episode. I'd really appreciate spurstalk leaving me some love. Like/short comments/subscribing goes a long way. I could use a little feedback for potential Aldridge/DeRozan/Gay trades.

Is anybody excited for 2K21? Maybe they'll add Murray/Walker's new haircuts but I wouldn't count on it out of the box lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuySGFyrs1g

Got a new episode up, Spurs reddit will not let me post these anymore so I basically get minimum views on these videos. Spurs are a bizarre team to try to rebuild right now obviously, even if you don't care to watch I would love some suggestions for potential trades. At some point I probably need to look into moving DeRozan/Aldridge/Gay.

Thread Information