My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    May,but why not just wait until august?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If COVID-19 was such a threat you'd think they'd want to push it back if anything.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They may be either making up for this spring or allowing for another breakout in the fall. Would actually make getting back to work easier for the parents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah how dare kids be inconvident for parents
    Just murder them and call it
    Pro choice !

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah how dare kids be inconvident for parents
    Just murder them and call it
    Pro choice !
    "incovident" would've been perfect.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    not gonna happen

calling it now

easiest call I did probably ever
    Precisely. Newsom is running as fast as he can/MSM carrying his water.

"Don't look at my beaches. Look over here at me saying I'm going to send children to school."

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Finally getting to my Ballot

Prop 16 in California

Good ing luck with that one

“I was wondering, ‘Oh my God, how am I going to explain to this floor again that racism is real and it has had a negative impact on people’s lives and every aspect?’ And then all of the sudden, the Floyd incident occurred."

So to review. Criminal is killed by Police on the other side of the country and now she wants to bring discrimination to San Diego.

Weber is a professor emerita of Africana studies at San Diego State University. She helped to establish that department in 1972 and became its chair, teaching there for 40 years. She was president of the National Council for Black Studies from 2002 to 2006
    How many people did she radicalize in those 40 years?

Prop 16 is supported by everyone from Vice Presidential Candidate and Senator Kamala Harris and Governor Gavin Newsom to the ACLU, the California Teachers Association, the founders of Black Lives Matter
    Know your enemy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally getting to my Ballot

Prop 16 in California

Good ing luck with that one

“I was wondering, ‘Oh my God, how am I going to explain to this floor again that racism is real and it has had a negative impact on people’s lives and every aspect?’ And then all of the sudden, the Floyd incident occurred."

So to review. Criminal is killed by Police on the other side of the country and now she wants to bring discrimination to San Diego.

How many people did she radicalize in those 40 years?

Know your enemy.
    So... you voted yes?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So... you voted yes?
    I am filling out my ballot on Monday. The proposition is worded oddly. Yes means repealing Prop 209 which "prohibit state governmental ins utions from considering race, sex, or ethnicity,", passed in 1996.

This won't pass, mostly because of Asian voters but the direction of this state is clear. San Diego school system announced last week they are making bizarre changes to the grading system on the basis of fighting racism. This place is starting to resemble Alabama but with better looking people.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 10-25-2020 at 04:30 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am filling out my ballot on Monday. The proposition is worded oddly. Yes means repealing Prop 209 which "prohibit state governmental ins utions from considering race, sex, or ethnicity,", passed in 1996.

This won't pass, mostly because of Asian voters but the direction of this state is clear. San Diego school system announced last week they are making bizarre changes to the grading system on the basis of fighting racism. This place is starting to resemble Alabama but with better looking people.
    There's a couple of them worded kinda funky, which is, frankly, deplorable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lockdown down here has started to ease back after a 1 week of avgs 5 cases and below for my state, with students back at school... then bam cluster of cases across 11 families from 3 schools

today were going to get some more announcements to open up the economy like sectors for retail and small businesses...looks like they will have to wait till next week

what do u guys prefer, lock down for number of weeks? or continue on with business let covid strike whoever it needs for law of averages... problem is ppl that are dieing are elderly, not deadbeats and junkies of society

Thread Information