Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you assholes can childishly piss at each other for pages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, if he loses the EC, he will definitely start a military coup and make executive orders to attempt to maintain power. We could be looking at history repeating itself when the Great Roman Republic changed almost overnight into the Great Roman Empire.
    Nothing quite so extreme. Trump is simply not capable of those kinds of things He is both too lazy, and too incompetent. The sniveling snots under him aren't much better.. He will be told in no uncertain terms by his generals to GTFO. There is that saving grace.

There will be boogaloo boys waiting in the wings to act out their fantasies though. They are already pushing the envelope. Trump snipping at the edges will seem to fit their delusions about having a great white leader though.

Fun strawman though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So lots of Chicago killings that don't matter and zero from the dangerous, gun toting non-law breakers. Got it.
    Another non-take fascist lie from No-Take. Got it. You guys aren't even trying to hide it anymore. There is that at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another non-take fascist lie from No-Take. Got it. You guys aren't even trying to hide it anymore. There is that at least.
    You're staying far away from that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're staying far away from that
    I do not care about your lies, no.

You seem to care about the fascist ideology that underpins them. Your schtick I guess. Monarchy and hierarchy is in the DNA of your worldview. I doubt you even understand that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do not care about your lies, no.

You seem to care about the fascist ideology that underpins them. Your schtick I guess. Monarchy and hierarchy is in the DNA of your worldview. I doubt you even understand that.
    you're so full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're so full of .
    I see you have me in the crushing grip of reason.

Modern Conservative moment's underpinnings originate in anti-democratic, pro-monarchist writings that were penned to prop up kings and monarchies in Europe around the time of the French revolution.

The kind of anti-egalitarian "ruling class is better" sentiment can pretty much trace its roots back to that. "job creators" is a good short hand for that. Worshipping wealth and power sort of follow naturally.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona GOP frantic Trump-loving Martha McSally is running repeat of her failed 2018 campaign

Sen. Martha McSally (R-AZ) is running a slash and burn campaign against her opponent that

has
    some Republican officials worried she is repeating the same mistakes that cost her a win in the 2018 election.

is running hard to keep her seat with polls showing her seven points down to Mark Kelly,

“McSally stood by
    her voting record with Trump — 91 percent in the Senate, according to FiveThirtyEight —

saying it showed her colleagues were putting good legislation on his desk.

She also defended voting to support the border emergency, saying Trump had the legal authority to declare it and

blaming Democrats for creating a ‘false choice’ between funding the military and border security,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/arizonan-gop-frantic-trump-loving-martha-mcsally-is-running-repeat-of-her-failed-2018-campaign/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see you have me in the crushing grip of reason.

Modern Conservative moment's underpinnings originate in anti-democratic, pro-monarchist writings that were penned to prop up kings and monarchies in Europe around the time of the French revolution.

The kind of anti-egalitarian "ruling class is better" sentiment can pretty much trace its roots back to that. "job creators" is a good short hand for that. Worshipping wealth and power sort of follow naturally.
    Of course that's your contention. You're a wannabe grad student. You just got finished readin' some philospher -- John Locke probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'til next month when you get to Marx, and then you're gonna be talkin' about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year -- you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the Pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course that's your contention. You're a wannabe grad student. You just got finished readin' some philospher -- John Locke probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'til next month when you get to Marx, and then you're gonna be talkin' about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year -- you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the Pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.
    More personal attacks. I see you still have me in the crushing grip of reason.

Weird how the stock markets are plunging so much when no infrastructure has been destroyed and no natural resources have been depleted. Almost like all that value actually comes from peoples labor.

I wonder if anyone's written anything about this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Book it.

Remember, McSally is trailing, and in Presidential election years, swing states almost always as a rule swing the same way for the Senator as for the Presidency. The fate of Trump may be in her (and her campaigners') hands. She is running against a likeable space astronaut.

Extremely hard to see Trump winning without AZ. Trump will need 2 of 3 of AZ, WI and MI, most likely, since Biden is winning his home PA. Then again, winning AZ puts Trump in the driver's seat because he will only need to win one of MI, WI, MN (?) or another similar state to win re-election.

As AZ is a late night state, we will be up until wayyyyyyy late into the night to determine a winner. Oh, the nerve wracking!!!!!

Book it.

Booked.

Arizona will not decide the election. Bidens margin of victory at this point looks to be multiples of Arizona's total electoral count.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Booked.

Arizona will not decide the election. Bidens margin of victory at this point looks to be multiples of Arizona's total electoral count.
    Like you libs learned nothing from 2016

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed 110%. For example, Wisconsin was listed in the "Likely Clinton" column by RCP on the afternoon of November 8th, 2016. We all know what happened that evening.

The dems need to understand that annexing AZ from red to blue will be a big long term boon (also a sort of buffer state that the GOP had that would always go first before the Dems could ever have any shot at taking stabs at the big prize of Texas), when the northern states ultimately don't go their way again; with a mega-fold increase in iden y politics, the demographics of the North just don't favor the Democratic party anymore, particularly in presidential elections.

When WI, MI, OH, and of course FL and NC go Trump again, Biden will be sorely needing to not only take back PA but also annex AZ to have a shot to win the election. Then and only then can the Dems begin to work on a 20-year plan to annex the Big Kahuna... Texas.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agreed 110%. For example, Wisconsin was listed in the "Likely Clinton" column by RCP on the afternoon of November 8th, 2016. We all know what happened that evening.

The dems need to understand that annexing AZ from red to blue will be a big long term boon (also a sort of buffer state that the GOP had that would always go first before the Dems could ever have any shot at taking stabs at the big prize of Texas), when the northern states ultimately don't go their way again; with a mega-fold increase in iden y politics, the demographics of the North just don't favor the Democratic party anymore, particularly in presidential elections.

When WI, MI, OH, and of course FL and NC go Trump again, Biden will be sorely needing to not only take back PA but also annex AZ to have a shot to win the election. Then and only then can the Dems begin to work on a 20-year plan to annex the Big Kahuna... Texas.
    Suck a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Learned a lot, actually. Odds are odds. 60% chance of winning still means a 40% chance of losing.

Thing is that the odds are even longer this time. Flip Texas... and it is a done deal not matter what the other swing states do.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Learned a lot, actually. Odds are odds. 60% chance of winning still means a 40% chance of losing.

Thing is that the odds are even longer this time. Flip Texas... and it is a done deal not matter what the other swing states do.
    Yes, odds are longer this time, but it's July. For how much you guys love Comey, I think he probably costed her that election. If he saves whatever he has to say till the day after, that is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2040 is much more realistic for that. Arizona is a natural first step in that direction, though.

With the mega-fold increase in iden y politics, could easily start seeing most of the NE states (not NY of course) flipping red by that point (as well as the "Rust Belt" becoming ruby red), due to the lack of minorities. But, the Dems ultimately pick up TX and AZ, possibly FL, and compete in southern states with high black populations. The great trade-off. It'll be interesting.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are extremely out of touch, dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are extremely out of touch, dude.
    Nah brah, you are. The flaming- got hipster whites in the occupy zones are the roaches among our ranks; they are NOT, in any way, shape or form, representative of the American White population. Plus, the median/average age of those are like 20, and we all know that voting and age are strongly positively correlated, have always been (otherwise, how did Nixon win a landslide in '72?) and always will be.

Sucks to be a MSM-sucking liberal, I guess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AZ? elects bags like this

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the is Mark Kelly not blowing out that GOP stooge? He's an astronaut, ffs.
    Snowflake

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AZ? elects bags like this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? People like astronauts or guys who were in the service. Not complicated. Open a ing book, man.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? People like astronauts or guys who were in the service. Not complicated. Open a ing book, man.
    Idiots who like virtue signaling maybe.

Thread Information