Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Book it.

Remember, McSally is trailing, and in Presidential election years, swing states almost always as a rule swing the same way for the Senator as for the Presidency. The fate of Trump may be in her (and her campaigners') hands. She is running against a likeable space astronaut.

Extremely hard to see Trump winning without AZ. Trump will need 2 of 3 of AZ, WI and MI, most likely, since Biden is winning his home PA. Then again, winning AZ puts Trump in the driver's seat because he will only need to win one of MI, WI, MN (?) or another similar state to win re-election.

As AZ is a late night state, we will be up until wayyyyyyy late into the night to determine a winner. Oh, the nerve wracking!!!!!

Book it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no problem going to sleep and finding out the next day who won. Watching YouTube's of Hillary fans crying was almost as good as being there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the is Mark Kelly not blowing out that GOP stooge? He's an astronaut, ffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no problem going to sleep and finding out the next day who won. Watching YouTube's of Hillary fans crying was almost as good as being there.
    Wait until Dear Leader starts talking about "rigged elections" and "coups". That will seem downright quaint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Book it.

Remember, McSally is trailing, and in Presidential election years, swing states almost always as a rule swing the same way for the Senator as for the Presidency. The fate of Trump may be in her (and her campaigners') hands. She is running against a likeable space astronaut.

Extremely hard to see Trump winning without AZ. Trump will need 2 of 3 of AZ, WI and MI, most likely, since Biden is winning his home PA. Then again, winning AZ puts Trump in the driver's seat because he will only need to win one of MI, WI, MN (?) or another similar state to win re-election.

As AZ is a late night state, we will be up until wayyyyyyy late into the night to determine a winner. Oh, the nerve wracking!!!!!

Book it.
    Nope. Funny to see Gabes like you think that though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P55t6eryY3g

You have sunk into a deeply delusional world view, and only you can escape the cage you built for yourself.

I will point out the bars of the cage now.

What data are you basing your prediction on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because AZ is geriatric. soooo many culburns.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Battle fatigue sales gonna sky rocket when Trump loses.
    If a virus can bring out assault weapons, a Trump loss... will they commandeer tanks?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think 9 points cons utes a blow out.

He's anywhere between 12 and 9 points. She has no chance. GOP going full re putting someone who lost a seat there and then gifting her another. The end result is another L.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Book it.

Book it.
    Isn't Biden from Delaware?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If a virus can bring out assault weapons, a Trump loss... will they commandeer tanks?
    what we see now is the right wing extremist Boogaloo Boyz trying to start an insurrection,

taking the social/economic pandemic crisis as the opportunity to make their move

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Isn't Biden from Delaware?
    He’s born and raised in Scranton PA. He moved to Delaware because it’s a great state for corporate pros utes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s born and raised in Scranton PA. He moved to Delaware because it’s a great state for corporate pros utes.
    that, and, DE is lapis lazuli blue; PA has been on the blue side of purple until 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think 9 points cons utes a blow out.

He's anywhere between 12 and 9 points. She has no chance. GOP going full re putting someone who lost a seat there and then gifting her another. The end result is another L.
    And thus an "L" upstream for the presidential candidate. ~70% of voters vote straight ticket. People will especially want to be in and out of the ballots due to lingering effects (or a possible second wave) of COVID-19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump does not bow out gracefully, and there is no indication he will, his nutbar followers will be egged on by the alt-right boogaloo boys trying to start a race war.

I generally hate going out on a limb for stuff like this, but I am reasonably sure there will be violence when Trump loses. I think he will go so far as to say something actively seditious, that can be directly linked to a violent act.

Republican party is going to have to own that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Book it.

Book it.
    Also:

Get ready to own this one. Not as bad as Threads endless turd sandwich, but your delusions are keeping you from accurately modeling reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still delivers 4 years later tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait until Dear Leader starts talking about "rigged elections" and "coups". That will seem downright quaint.
    Ironic since the left has been spouting that for 4 years including all the "armed/masked men" attacking Seattle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes going to space makes him know everything and we should bow and worship him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's an asian guy who's a physician, a Navy SEAL and astronaut. ing underachiever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread pretty much cements AZ will not decide the election...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ironic since the left has been spouting that for 4 years including all the "armed/masked men" attacking Seattle.
    Giving up on strawman lies, to go for a different kind of lie.

You sure got me there.

It must suck to have your end of the spectrum be so provably violent and stupid these days.

Have some more bleach Kool-aid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giving up on strawman lies, to go for a different kind of lie.

You sure got me there.

It must suck to have your end of the spectrum be so provably violent and stupid these days.

Have some more bleach Kool-aid.
    How many killing in Chicago yesterday? Oh right, doesn't matter.

How many killings in Michigan with all these armed masked men?

Any store windows broken? Any cars burned? Do tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many killing in Chicago yesterday? Oh right, doesn't matter.

How many killings in Michigan with all these armed masked men?

Any store windows broken? Any cars burned? Do tell.
    Another hour, another lie. Switched from strawmen to false equivalence.

At least you're trying a new schtick to not have a take, No-Take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another hour, another lie. Switched from strawmen to false equivalence.

At least you're trying a new schtick to not have a take, No-Take.
    So lots of Chicago killings that don't matter and zero from the dangerous, gun toting non-law breakers. Got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump does not bow out gracefully, and there is no indication he will, his nutbar followers will be egged on by the alt-right boogaloo boys trying to start a race war.

I generally hate going out on a limb for stuff like this, but I am reasonably sure there will be violence when Trump loses. I think he will go so far as to say something actively seditious, that can be directly linked to a violent act.

Republican party is going to have to own that.
    yeah, if he loses the EC, he will definitely start a military coup and make executive orders to attempt to maintain power. We could be looking at history repeating itself when the Great Roman Republic changed almost overnight into the Great Roman Empire.

Thread Information