Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    &, they ended up in the hands of Communist Venezuela (Iran's lone western ally) a few years later,

Reagan is way overrated. Trump is far from perfect, but better than the practical alternatives. Unfortunately it's a two party country so someone like Joanne Jorgensen has no chance.
    Trump is an idiot. He has done more damage to the US than I had thought possible. Insulting allies, caving to North Korea, giving Russia a total pass when that country is actively trying to destroy us.

He has corrupted and undermined all the ins utions that make the country a good one to live in. We are, in every way measurable, worse off for his having been president.

We have become a global laughingstock because of Trump.

Do you want the ways he has actively broken the law, or actively violated the cons ution? Jesus, you have to have your head firmly up your ass to claim "far from perfect".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is an idiot. He has done more damage to the US than I had thought possible. Insulting allies, caving to North Korea, giving Russia a total pass when that country is actively trying to destroy us.

He has corrupted and undermined all the ins utions that make the country a good one to live in. We are, in every way measurable, worse off for his having been president.

We have become a global laughingstock because of Trump.

Do you want the ways he has actively broken the law, or actively violated the cons ution? Jesus, you have to have your head firmly up your ass to claim "far from perfect".
    Not gonna say I predicted COVID-19, but personally I knew some sort of crisis would happen and he would it up beyond measure and here we are. If there's one thing Trump is consistent at it's never failing to fail.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    St Ronnie was an Alzheimer's victim and out-of-touch Useful Idiot "acting" as President, but Trash is better?

Internet is eternally entertaining

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BUSTED:

Arizona GOP Sen. Martha McSally says

women in the military get pregnant to ‘skirt’ deployment in unearthed 2007 video

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/bus..._campaign=4935

Are all Repug wimmens self-hating, -envious misogynists?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump won Wisconsin by 22,748 votes, or 0.77%
    Why did 75,335 ballots go uncounted?

https://www.democracynow.org/2016/12...ing_recount_is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not gonna say I predicted COVID-19, but personally I knew some sort of crisis would happen and he would it up beyond measure and here we are. If there's one thing Trump is consistent at it's never failing to fail.
    Yeah. It was obvious after the first few months that he was 100% incompetent and the first real challenge he would face, he would completely up. It is sad to see that challenge be so vast. We are facing our greatest challenge in a generation with the worst president in our history.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahahahahahhahahah

You cried about having covid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he would completely up.
    Trash has LOTS of up help at Fed, state, municipal levels, plus the right wing hate media.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think 9 points cons utes a blow out.

He's anywhere between 12 and 9 points. She has no chance. GOP going full re putting someone who lost a seat there and then gifting her another. The end result is another L.
    Worried that her poll numbers will keep going up?

Says a lot that she's taken like 2 weeks off and she still up 8 to 10 points up in the polls. That's just hillarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Book it.

Remember, McSally is trailing, and in Presidential election years, swing states almost always as a rule swing the same way for the Senator as for the Presidency. The fate of Trump may be in her (and her campaigners') hands. She is running against a likeable space astronaut.

Extremely hard to see Trump winning without AZ. Trump will need 2 of 3 of AZ, WI and MI, most likely, since Biden is winning his home PA. Then again, winning AZ puts Trump in the driver's seat because he will only need to win one of MI, WI, MN (?) or another similar state to win re-election.

As AZ is a late night state, we will be up until wayyyyyyy late into the night to determine a winner. Oh, the nerve wracking!!!!!

Book it.
    You were a lot closer to this than I thought.

Props.

Thread Information