Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Well isn’t that just like a wop, bringing a gun to a bike lock fight”
    -Sean Connery probably
    You can be on the bike lock side, I'll take the AR-15 side.

Good movie though.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're creating a strawman argument because you're too ing lazy to make a real one.

I didn't call anyone brave or patriots. The Michigan law allows these people to carry assault rifles into the capitol building, they cannot however carry protest signs in there. Imagine that. Change the laws if you don't like them.

What law allows people to break store windows and set on fire, spray paint businesses and assault others?

I respect law abiding citizens, this country was founded on protests in one form or another. I don't respect cowards who join a fray just to relieve boredom and cover their faces not because of a virus but because they lack the courage to take responsibility for their actions.

I shoved that Antifa right up your asses. You weren't expecting that.
    Law abiding...
    During a pandemic they are basically spitting in the faces (distancing of nil) of essential police officers?
    Law abiding...

You make a horrible comparison again, get so wrong, and cant stand getting it shoved up your ass.
    Im here to shove it up your ass per usual nature boy.
    Go call for Chris, Spurter, and Nathan again.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You can be on the bike lock side, I'll take the AR-15 side.

Good movie though.
    Both sides are insecure pussies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they just stood around in the capitol building sans guns, no one would have reported it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If they just stood around in the capitol building sans guns, no one would have reported it.
    They already did a week earlier sans guns, and oh, look, here’s a news report.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...pitol-n1184426

They didn’t bring guns for attention, they brought them because their last temper tantrum didn’t work, and they thought intimidation would help this time.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are but one side is tactically superior and one side actually gets huge support from the Trumpian 1/3.
    Political support from our president. Blue team members supporting antifa.. OCA? has the bastion of wiseness sided with antifa?
    Blue team does give a shout out to insecure pussies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They already did a week earlier sans guns, and oh, look, here’s a news report.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...pitol-n1184426

They didn’t bring guns for attention, they brought them because their last temper tantrum didn’t work, and they thought intimidation would help this time.
    those people are armed

So not for attention, but a temper tantrum is for what exactly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So where are the threads from the left fretting over Antifa? These Michiganders didn't attack anyone, didn't storm anything. Someone with a gun isn't necessarily a gunman.

gun·man
    /ˈɡənmən/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a man who uses a gun to commit a crime or terrorist act.
    "a gang of masked gunmen"

I'd say the Michiganders were well within their legal rights to carry rifles. Highly doubt any of them had a felony on their records, but the left characterizes law abiding citizens as "armed gunmen".

Re s.
    Whataboutantifaism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just great to see the cosplay party of a handful of individuals has zero impact on the politics, as it should.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about neutrality. If you're going to show concern for something, don't be a hypocrite by ignoring the exact same thing happening in large quan ies.

What ing business is it of yours that a group of people in a state where you don't live are exercising their rights to pe ion their government? The right to peacefully assemble? You call them militia cosplay gots, but then the only difference between these people and a militia is the narrative. Meanwhile, the real gots in purple hair and black masks cosplaying with fake shields and broomsticks - those are the real Americans.

You can bet your ass those in Michigan vote. The Antifa cowards? Not so much.

Yes the Michiganders would hand over weapons, because they are law abiding citizens, not thugs. They aren't armed against the police. They are armed against you.
    Now we shouldn't comment on political situations in other states.

Face it, you just don't want to hear criticism of your tribe, so you deflect to another group of cosplay gots that I've never defended in order to claim some kind of hypocrisy, because strawmen are all you've got. But damned if you aren't scared of Antifa apparently.

These cosplay gots wouldn't shoot me or anyone else. Their guns are just like ed hubcaps on a trucker's wheels. It's compensation for their tiny s and sensitive egos. They can go themselves.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    emotionlly, intellectually stunted

Repugs, astroturf rightwingnutjobs: The Best People with The Best Words and with The Best Brains (subsidized, organized by billionaires)

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    emotionlly, intellectually stunted
    And yet you're still allowed to post here. Remarkable really.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Blake has the hots for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're mucking up the threads I'm in with fallacies. Stop doing that and you'll get real discussion from me and other people will stop ting on you so much.

But "if you don't like it, you can leave" ™️

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we shouldn't comment on political situations in other states.

Face it, you just don't want to hear criticism of your tribe, so you deflect to another group of cosplay gots that I've never defended in order to claim some kind of hypocrisy, because strawmen are all you've got. But damned if you aren't scared of Antifa apparently.

These cosplay gots wouldn't shoot me or anyone else. Their guns are just like ed hubcaps on a trucker's wheels. It's compensation for their tiny s and sensitive egos. They can go themselves.
    No need to strawman your way out of it. You just seem personally affected by something happening in another state - people exercising their freedoms to seek redress from their state governments. You seem to take issue with the fact they have guns, but the state law permits it. It doesn't permit signs. Signs are dangerous.

Antifa is cowards. They hide their faces and cry like es when caught.

If you think these people wouldn't shoot anyone, what's your issue with them?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antifa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need to strawman your way out of it. You just seem personally affected by something happening in another state - people exercising their freedoms to seek redress from their state governments. You seem to take issue with the fact they have guns, but the state law permits it. It doesn't permit signs. Signs are dangerous.

Antifa is cowards. They hide their faces and cry like es when caught.

If you think these people wouldn't shoot anyone, what's your issue with them?
    See, you're really struggling with whataboutism

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Imagine being such a pussy that Antifa scares you

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being such a pussy that Antifa scares you
    TBF he probably couldn't dodge a bike lock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I respect law abiding citizens, this country was founded on protests in one form or another. I don't respect cowards who join a fray just to relieve boredom and cover their faces not because of a virus but because they lack the courage to take responsibility for their actions.

I shoved that Antifa right up your asses. You weren't expecting that.
    Antifa death count: Zero

All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism
    https://www.businessinsider.com/extr...rt-2019-1?op=1

[posts several pages of reports on right-wing violence and white supremicist violence]

A lot of the people tagged in those protest pictures un-astonishingly turn out to be virulent white nationalists.

You know, right wing violence.

I would hide my face too if I was in a physical confrontation with the violent parts of your ideology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patriots

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patriots

Blacks REALLY got the vote, after legally allowed, in the Confederate/Jim Crow states when armed blacks guarded the polling stations.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what we see now is the right wing extremist Boogaloo Boyz trying to start an insurrection,

taking the social/economic pandemic crisis as the opportunity to make their move

If they had been BLM, Black Panthers, or Hispanics, they all be slaughtered by now.

Will the Repug governor call out the National Guard, or even just the police to expel the assholes?

Lol. This

Thread Information