Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

We never had a top 50 player, load manage him/say he is injured, then ended up with the #1 pick in 97.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    The Bucks and the Sixers weren’t that great by 87. The Lakers were clearly better by that point. Beat the Celtics twice during the season and buried them in the Finals. Celtics were lucky to be in the Finals at the point stealing the series against the Pistons. The following year, the Lakers played two 7 game series against the Jazz and Mavs and still had enough to beat the Pistons in 7. Going through a tougher conference doesn’t make that much of a difference to be honest. The better team usually wins. Even if the Lakers would have gotten by Houston in 86, they still would have gotten smashed by the Celtics. Only Spurs fans like to make excuses.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It has been explained multiple times that a) they can’t even get there because the east is so tough and b) they were beaten up when they did get there. Weren’t you reading?
    You could say that about the WC the last 20 years. That point has no merit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could say that about the WC the last 20 years. That point has no merit.
    Which is why the Heat managed to win in 2006.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which is why the Heat managed to win in 2006.
    No. D-Whistle shot the most freebies in NBA Finals history. 97-112 freebies are the most for a 6-game series. That's why.

Stern hated Cuban. Remember, he "knows where all the bones lay."

Dirk was robbed and should have 2 ringsPERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. D-Whistle shot the most freebies in NBA Finals history. 97-112 freebies are the most for a 6-game series. That's why.

Stern hated Cuban. Remember, he "knows where all the bones lay."

Dirk was robbed and should have 2 ringsPERIOD.
    Stern also hated every single lakers opponent by that logic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Larry and Magic had weaknesses.. Jordan had none.. Best player on offense, and along with Pippen also the best on Defense.. Jordan and Jabbar is more of a debate.. Jordan still better IMO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Larry and Magic had weaknesses.. Jordan had none.. Best player on offense, and along with Pippen also the best on Defense.. Jordan and Jabbar is more of a debate.. Jordan still better IMO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow you sure told me..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe he objectively thinks Lebron is better than Jordan

Isiah is 3-1 against Jordan, I think he’s ok
    No he does not.. The Last Dance only made his bitterness worse. Doing rounds of interviews defending not shaking hands.. Those Pistons were great, but a dirty team the NBA was thrilled they could forget about once Jordan took over the league.. He is bitter that the Bad Boys never got their due.. He is bitter that Jordan and others, kept him off the Dream Team. He is bitter he is NOT regarded in the same class as Magic, Bird, and that almost everyone says Jordan is the GOAT.. Basically he is just bitter..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he does not.. The Last Dance only made his bitterness worse. Doing rounds of interviews defending not shaking hands.. Those Pistons were great, but a dirty team the NBA was thrilled they could forget about once Jordan took over the league.. He is bitter that the Bad Boys never got their due.. He is bitter that Jordan and others, kept him off the Dream Team. He is bitter he is NOT regarded in the same class as Magic, Bird, and that almost everyone says Jordan is the GOAT.. Basically he is just bitter..
    Ate you in his head?
    How do you know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ate you in his head?
    How do you know?
    Because I pay attention. Not being on the Dream Team was an enormous stain on his legacy. He’s clearly annoyed and bothered by his place in history. He can't stand that he was left off, because all the great players of his era were on the team.. And he is still answering questions why he was left off.. That whole team is bitter they have been largely forgotten in the annals of NBA history.
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 05-08-2020 at 08:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan a glorified DeRozan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan a glorified DeRozan
    True true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I pay attention. Not being on the Dream Team was an enormous stain on his legacy. He’s clearly annoyed and bothered by his place in history. He can't stand that he was left off, because all the great players of his era were on the team.. And he is still answering questions why he was left off.. That whole team is bitter they have been largely forgotten in the annals of NBA history.
    I would be pissed off too if I was Zeke and Stoquetone was picked instead of me
    But Jordan can't let go the most insignificant thing; like if Jordan has a bad game and a journalist wrote that you can bet he would be very salty about it today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure..

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    3-point shooting, post defense vs bigger players aka no defensive versatility, average at best passing for guard. No weaknesses lmao.

"But but I played like dog last 3 games againts Seattle because of personal issues". What a bitter
    Punching Steve Kerr of all people but ting pants against Bill Cartwright and Robert Parish Dat alpha-mentality
    Clowning Krause but showing dog iq with Charlotte and Wizards
    Unable to face critism. No interviews for SportsIllustrated, no talk to Barkley, no Thomas in Dream Team What a beta
    Term star-calls was born ... because of JordanWas ridiculed by his colleagues because of it
    Mike aka No Pip and all-d level defensive big - no chip
    All about winning ... but refusing to lower scoring average to enhance his team perfomance and also earlier in his career padding triple-doubles ala Westbrook and checking stats at scores table
    Was invincible and had no fear of anybody ... Telling privately it's good that Hakeem and Rockets will never make the Finals
    Media reworking VORP and BPM to let him beat LeBron and modern stars
    So scared and insecure of LeBron that decided to show bull propaganda

Imagine worship and defending this wannabe g.o.a.t
    Last edited by i'm_still_beta; 05-12-2020 at 10:04 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-point shooting, post defense vs bigger players aka no defensive versatility, average at best passing for guard. No weaknesses lmao.

"But but I played like dog last 3 games againts Seattle because of personal issues". What a bitter
    Punching Steve Kerr of all people but ting pants against Bill Cartwright and Robert Parish Dat alpha-mentality
    Clowning Krause but showing dog iq with Charlotte and Wizards
    Unable to face critism. No interviews for SportsIllustrated, no talk to Barkley, no Thomas in Dream Team What a beta
    Term star-calls was born ... because of JordanWas ridiculed by his colleagues because of it
    Mike aka No Pip and all-d level defensive big - no chip
    All about winning ... but refusing to lower scoring average to enhance his team perfomance and also earlier in his carrer padding triple-doubles ala Westbrook and checking stats at scores table
    Was invincible and had no fear of anybody ... Telling privately it's good that Hakeem and Rockets will never make the Finals
    Media reworking VORP and BPM to let him beat LeBron add modern stars
    So scared and insecure of LeBron that decided to show bull propaganda

Imagine worship and defending this wannabe g.o.a.t
    Damn son

Go easy on those brainwashed Nike collectors

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Avg passer is the only truth here. He could cover the taller guys but Pippen usually took that role.

Look at his three point shooting and it's not much different career wise from Lebron, who is considered a decent 3 point shooter. Jordan .327 Lebron @ .344

And if you remove MJ's Wizard years which was an abomination, the percentages are about the same. We have yet to see has been 40 year old Lebron. And if we do we can logically surmise or anticipate a dip in his percentages. Hopefully not also with his free throw percentage which is already leaving much to be desired for a superstar player who holds the ball in crunch time.
    Last edited by Dirks_Finale; 05-12-2020 at 10:36 AM.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    He could cover the taller guys but Pippen usually took that role.
    magic in 91 finals might have something to say about that

Look at his three point shooting and it's not much different career wise from Lebron, who is considered a decent 3 point shooter. Jordan .327 Lebron @ .344
    lol shortened 3pt line for 3 seasons (not coincidentally three of his 4 best)

And if you remove MJ's Wizard years which was an abomination
    oh how convenient that jordan fan says those years were an "abomination" when its convenient to their argument, but then in other arguments want to say its a testament to his greatness that he was nearly 40 and still putting up 20/5/5

the percentages are about the same.
    picking and choosing

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    magic in 91 finals might have something to say about that

lol shortened 3pt line for 3 seasons (not coincidentally three of his 4 best)

oh how convenient that jordan fan says those years were an "abomination" when its convenient to their argument, but then in other arguments want to say its a testament to his greatness that he was nearly 40 and still putting up 20/5/5

picking and choosing
    Tell us what you think Magic would say.

If 39 yr old Lebron goes to play for the Wizards with subpar percentages that lower his overall numbers, then Lebron tots will never let us hear the end of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only guys Jordan could cover are the plumber and accountatns he was allowed to foul

Taller competent guards lie Penny and Magic smoked him

Competent midgets like Isiah, TIm H, KJ smoked him as well

"but DPOYuh"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the only guys Jordan could cover are the plumber and accountatns he was allowed to foul

Taller competent guards lie Penny and Magic smoked him

Competent midgets like Isiah, TIm H, KJ smoked him as well

"but DPOYuh"
    He covered Magic in game 1 of the 91 Finals. Held him to like 5 shots. Outscored him 36-19.

Those so called plumbers would be 20 ppg scorers in this era. Only requirement is being capable of hitting a 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He covered Magic in game 1 of the 91 Finals. Held him to like 5 shots. Outscored him 36-19.

Those so called plumbers would be 20 ppg scorers in this era. Only requirement is being capable of hitting a 3.
    Really?
    So why did Phil swith Pippen and Jordan to that assignment?

Those plumbers wouldn't beeven drafted today LMAO - John Starks was a grocery bagger - an actual grocery bagger because he was undrafted; name me one grocery bagger drafted in today's NBA
    I'll wait
    Last edited by lefty; 05-12-2020 at 12:53 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Really?
    So why did Phil swith Pippen and Jordan to that assignment?

Those plumbers wouldn't beeven drafted today LMAO - John Starks was a grocery bagger - an actual grocery bagger because he was undrafted; name me one grocery bagger drafted in today's NBA
    I'll wait
    Lakers were the favorites in that series. Lebron's fans tend to forget that, and some were still just a gleam in their daddy's eye when it happened.

Magic career FG% is 52%. In that series he was guarded by Scottie and MJ and shot 43%

Scottie did a better job on him than Jordan did in that series. No denying it. But that's a whole 5 games. Very small sample size.

Thread Information