6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems pretty stupid to not let these kids compete for a le.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just keep the grades next year the same they are (in terms of academic AND athletic eligibility) and hold the NBA draft next year, cancelling this year's draft. So nobody will be deprived and everyone will essentially just have one year of complete mulligan.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just keep the grades next year the same they are (in terms of academic AND athletic eligibility) and hold the NBA draft next year, cancelling this year's draft. So nobody will be deprived and everyone will essentially just have one year of complete mulligan.
    No ing way, kids shouldn’t be forced to piss away another year of their prime as slaves for NCAA athletics.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Cancel this !

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly, I only really enjoy the first weekend of March Madness anyways. The rest is predictable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give the seniors their degrees and send them on their ways. There are bigger fish to fry. In 5 years no one will give a .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give the seniors their degrees and send them on their ways. There are bigger fish to fry. In 5 years no one will give a .
    They deserve better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They deserve better.
    Tough . People who died deserved better.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough . People who died deserved better.
    They weren't healthy 21-year-olds. 's a scam.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Honestly, I only really enjoy the first weekend of March Madness anyways. The rest is predictable
    Catching box scores is good enough for me College basketball is boring as . Not WNBA level bad, but really low quality. Which is odd, because NFL/college football doesn't feel like a big dropoff in quality to me, but the NBA/college quality gap is massive.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Catching box scores is good enough for me College basketball is boring as . Not WNBA level bad, but really low quality. Which is odd, because NFL/college football doesn't feel like a big dropoff in quality to me, but the NBA/college quality gap is massive.
    CBB is actually more interesting for a basketball purist than NBA. Far more contrasting styles and strategies. Coaching still matters. Better fans.

You probably miss the dancing, showboating and rap that runs rampant in todays NBA
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-06-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Thread Information