Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I really hope this was taken out of context

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    The full plot details I read make it seem not nearly as bad as the original leaks. Doesn’t seem like you play half the game from Abby’s perspective hunting down Ellie, and a lot of the details were flat out wrong.

Still seems like a ton of misfires. Killing Joel is fine, even essential, but they do it in the dumbest way. Also Ellie not finishing off Abby, and rendering the entire game pointless, besides some “murder is wrong” finger wagging at the players, just isn’t how to do it.

Now it seems like it’s just a heavy handed mess more than a complete disaster.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    did abby end up being trans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did abby end up being trans?
    She's just a chick. There is a trans character, but it isn't her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bout to fire this up in a sec. I'll post my thoughts later on after I get a few hrs in

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count

Druckmann had his self-insert f.uck a tranny.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bout to fire this up in a sec. I'll post my thoughts later on after I get a few hrs in
    if you have a brain you'll be mad

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Druckmann had his self-insert f.uck a tranny.
    Lol wtf. This dude has problems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you have a brain you'll be mad
    i dont get mad over silly things tbh. and i already know joel is going to die n get spit on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ the user reviews on Metacritic

just got my copy... I'll check it out after I'm done with the AC DLC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ the user reviews on Metacritic
    Very few of those people actually played the game I'd bet. Same losers that down voted every youtube video having to do with the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i can definitely tell why someone who is triggered by gays would not like this game right away

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont get mad over silly things tbh. and i already know joel is going to die n get spit on
    I'm talking about GOT season 8 level character development

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very few of those people actually played the game I'd bet. Same losers that down voted every youtube video having to do with the game.
    I'm sure most right now are bs reviews but it does kind of offsets some of the "experts" reviews that fawn over this. This game is not a 10. lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about GOT season 8 level character development
    I dont mind the gay thing.

Not even factoring in the overall story. Just the in game dialogue and quips from these characters. Holy , I've been losing some brain cells for sure watching this. Dina makes for an insufferable road trip partner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw it. jesus man. that was a pretty intense series of events. in a way i'm kinda mad this leaked because the shock factor would have been insane. RIP Joel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    half of them are probably triggered alt-right snowflakes like chris, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure most right now are bs reviews but it does kind of offsets some of the "experts" reviews that fawn over this. This game is not a 10. lol
    No doubt. But considering metacritic has something like 9500 user reviews on TLOU for the entire life of the game, and the second one already has like 36000 reviews being out only two days, it's hard to take anybody seriously.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No doubt. But considering metacritic has something like 9500 user reviews on TLOU for the entire life of the game, and the second one already has like 36000 reviews being out only two days, it's hard to take anybody seriously.
    Yeah that scoring system is messed up. You dont know who to trust.

I actually like Opencritic way more. Seems more balanced to me. In metacritic you have one side that doesn't really represent the majority of gamers but then you have the dumb dumbs on the other side doing 0/10 review bombings that really shouldn't even be allowed in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh in the end if you like the game that's all that matters. Quantum break has a score on meta critic but I loved that game. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder tbh.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    The ending would have been damn near perfect, and a ton of peoples issues with the game wouldn’t be nearly as strong, if Ellie would have just held Abby under the water for like 10 more seconds How did they it up that badly?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after 10 hours of playing, its pretty much meeh... Story just doesnt feel that good. Joel is kinda stupid, i mean he was in this game. They could have killed him in a much better way, but i guess its the ''subvert the expectations'' time. I give zero s about Abby, as she's not interesting at all, at least for now. Other characters like Dina and Jesse are just there. Tommy was ok, but not there for too long. Gameplay is almost the same as in the first game, with some improvement, but still nothing special. I beat Doom Eternal in one sitting and with this game i am getting bored every hour and i just have to take breaks to do something fun. So yea, i guess I'll try and finish it by the end of the week. So far, i would say i am not happy with this game and i am also not alt-right or have problems with gays. My metacritic score is closer to the users than to a 9 or a 10 so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, not sure what reviewers were complaining about this "brutal violence that gives you feels" and ... baddies come at you with guns, bows, shotguns, and fire on you on the spot, not really having second thoughts after slitting the mofo's throats...

The stealth aspect is pretty well done (if you like to play like that, which I do), but it's most definitely a very slow paced game.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am like 16-18h in, just met Yara and Lev... Damn is that pregnant woman stupid as . I feel nothing for anyone in Abby's camp and especially not Abby. There's also so much backtracking with the flashbacks...it just doesnt do it for me. I know this is like a 25h game, so i hope the final third makes me enjoy this game...

and yea, stealth is pretty much the best thing for me right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, not sure what reviewers were complaining about this "brutal violence that gives you feels" and ... baddies come at you with guns, bows, shotguns, and fire on you on the spot, not really having second thoughts after slitting the mofo's throats...

The stealth aspect is pretty well done (if you like to play like that, which I do), but it's most definitely a very slow paced game.
    I ing hate the dogs they added to this game I do like the touch they added were certain enemies will surrender or beg for their life. Can you let them go? I've murked every one of them so far lol

Thread Information