Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so after ing about all the review bombing, it turns out 47% of the 10/10's were fake and had the same written review on metacritic. I think the game is not a 1, but this wasn also not a 10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so after ing about all the review bombing, it turns out 47% of the 10/10's were fake and had the same written review on metacritic. I think the game is not a 1, but this wasn also not a 10.
    Link? curious to read up on it tbh. i would guess 50%+ of the 1/10 ratings were fake also considering how quick they were posted after release.

i agree, it was not a 10 (neither was the first imho) but was still at the very least an 8.5/10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

smh inceldom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ I saw that. People are so ing dumb.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link? curious to read up on it tbh. i would guess 50%+ of the 1/10 ratings were fake also considering how quick they were posted after release.

i agree, it was not a 10 (neither was the first imho) but was still at the very least an 8.5/10
    saw it on youtube. I'll find a link and post it on this post later. And yea, i am sure people also did the same with 1/10's. I wouldn't say it's a 8.5 for me, but its good to see u enjoyed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    saw it on youtube. I'll find a link and post it on this post later. And yea, i am sure people also did the same with 1/10's. I wouldn't say it's a 8.5 for me, but its good to see u enjoyed it.
    understandable. imo the first one was a 9.5/10 in my book, so this one was definitely not as good but still really good, probably on par with Uncharted 4 for me which i thoroughly enjoyed. i just dont get the hate and vitriol over a video game. Yeah Joel gets murdered pretty unceremoniously but that didnt automatically make the game awful like some of the people like those re s sending death threats to Abby's voice actor that s just crazy over a video game

Thread Information