Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yea, I saw that lame rationalization the first time, Lite.

Would you run many yards to try and attack a guy holding a shotgun?

Feel free to check idiot.
    if somebody if a few feet away from me and i think he's about to kill me, turning my back to him is probably not an option in the middle of an open road

its a fight or flight response, doesnt exactly have time to process what's going on

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    if somebody if a few feet away from me and i think he's about to kill me, turning my back to him is probably not an option in the middle of an open road

its a fight or flight response, doesnt exactly have time to process what's going on
    Only time I would fight back is if they attempted to put their hands on me or force me into a vehicle. Otherwise I stand patiently and call the Police (or if I don't have phone during jog) or I wait for bystander to drive up. Which video illustrated occurred minutes later

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Only time I would fight back is if they attempted to put their hands on me or force me into a vehicle. Otherwise I stand patiently and call the Police (or if I don't have phone during jog) or I wait for bystander to drive up. Which video illustrated occurred minutes later
    let me put it in a way you'd understand

you're walking/jogging by yourself. two blacks cut you off, get out of a car, and one of them approaches you with a shotgun while yelling at you. you're going to stand patiently and call the police?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    let me put it in a way you'd understand

you're walking/jogging by yourself. two blacks cut you off, get out of a car, and one of them approaches you with a shotgun while yelling at you. you're going to stand patiently and call the police?
    I would back pedal while screaming what is occurring and for help
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-05-2020 at 07:23 PM.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Even if we're somehow believing the worst in these men, if you got thirty yards on them, you jet the out of there and suc b if they're great marksmen. Charging the guys with the guns is an act of suicide.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    white guys blaming the victim

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    white guys blaming the victim
    Self-responsibility

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

this is reminiscent of Zimmerman/Martin, except this time there is some video footage
    How do you feel this will turnout?

Charging forward at a guy with a rifle, while his companion holds a revolver. Smart.
    Chill bro. That can easily be me in that situation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Self-responsibility
    Yep, those white guys murdered the black guy and should take responsibility for themselves.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    yes. the killers said they saw him jogging and thought they recognized him from previous security footage. the video i posted shows him jogging on the street.

chase down confront somebody on the street with a shotgun. they act to defend themselves, so you and your dad proceed to shoot him. and then you claim self defense. oh ok

innocent until proven guilty to be sure. i think they'll be found guilty pretty easily
    probably be like manslaughter and like 2-3 years with reduced to good behavior and then maybe another period of house arrest and then probation... which will make the left trip out again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Any prison time will lead to a demonstration by fat white guys with AR-15s and gas station mirrored sunglasses.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    How do you feel this will turnout?
    its speculation at this point, depending on what other evidence comes out (we're dealing with an incomplete picture), but based on what we do have, i would assume a guilty verdict.

not familiar with how georgia's penal code addresses various degrees of murder/manslaughter. but based on common law, i think second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter (inadequate provocation). you typically cant raise self defense if you are the one who escalated the conflict. depending on the jurisdiction, you can claim self defense if you throw a punch, and they then escalate with a knife, at which point you can shoot to defend yourself. in some jurisdictions that escalation doesnt matter, and if you start the conflict, you'd have to show that you clearly withdrew and THEN defended yourself.

ill have to read up on georgia's penal code though. i remember in the botham jean case, manslaughter seemed like an easy guess, but after reading the penal code i kept saying over and over again that manslaughter was literally impossible and it had to be murder (or a not guilty). guyger was then found guilty of murder, not manslaughter

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    its speculation at this point, depending on what other evidence comes out (we're dealing with an incomplete picture), but based on what we do have, i would assume a guilty verdict.

not familiar with how georgia's penal code addresses various degrees of murder/manslaughter. but based on common law, i think second degree murder or voluntary manslaughter (inadequate provocation). you typically cant raise self defense if you are the one who escalated the conflict. depending on the jurisdiction, you can claim self defense if you throw a punch, and they then escalate with a knife, at which point you can shoot to defend yourself. in some jurisdictions that escalation doesnt matter, and if you start the conflict, you'd have to show that you clearly withdrew and THEN defended yourself.

ill have to read up on georgia's penal code though. i remember in the botham jean case, manslaughter seemed like an easy guess, but after reading the penal code i kept saying over and over again that manslaughter was literally impossible and it had to be murder (or a not guilty). guyger was then found guilty of murder, not manslaughter
    Which is bull about the USA. You're talking about determining the fate of people's lives. It's ing BS that just because you're in one state or another, WITHIN THE SAME COUNTRY, you get 3 years in prison or a life sentence for the same exact act... the 10th amendment can go to .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I would back pedal while screaming what is occurring and for help
    No cap, I would pay $$$$$$ to see this

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Robberies will probably be going down in that area.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Chill bro. That can easily be me in that situation.
    You plan on charging a guy with a shotgun anytime soon?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    No cap, I would pay $$$$$$ to see this

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Which is bull about the USA. You're talking about determining the fate of people's lives. It's ing BS that just because you're in one state or another, WITHIN THE SAME COUNTRY, you get 3 years in prison or a life sentence for the same exact act... the 10th amendment can go to .
    nah, it makes sense. states enforce their own laws. its why you have county sheriffs, city police departments, etc. you want the FBI running around chasing every criminal on the street?

its weird that you want to on state sovereignty while at the same time supporting the EC over the popular vote

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She's got dem DMC hands.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i call them like i see them. have a decent track record on the high profile ones

- didnt think zimmerman would get convicted for killing trayvon
    - didnt think wilson would get convicted for killing brown (though i did think there should have been an indictment and trial)
    - did think guyger would get murder and not manslaughter

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    You plan on charging a guy with a shotgun anytime soon?
    Do you pull out shotguns on random joggers in your trailer park?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    White people are ing animals.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Also, how the is this not straight up murder? They literally chased him down and shot him for ing jogging. Wtf.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Also, how the is this not straight up murder? They literally chased him down and shot him for ing jogging. Wtf.
    because he didnt immediately apologize to white men for causing them such distress

Thread Information